• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

dluu13

SKUS0.jpg

JOvkw.jpg

bLIZs.jpg

Where are you getting these comics?

And heres some K-ON!
K-ONfull1347712_zps58b7e282.jpg
You're not Kandrick! But I love it all the same.
We bond about it here because in regular Persona threads theres always a few know-it-alls whining about fanservice so much you'd swear they hated the franchise. Luckly they also hate anime(go figure), so we're pretty safe to say we like something with it immeditly being called terrible in here.

That doesn't even make any sense. Persona is about as anime as a game can get.
Where are you getting these comics?

The K-ON! Anthology comics. It's an assortment of short K-ON! comics done by guest artists.

Hahaha, It's the first thing that caught my eye. I like it.
They're a little lanky for my tastes, but I still like it.
That's why these people confuse me so much.
The only games I can think might be more anime is like Tales of games, even then, I'm sure there are people who like those games and hate anime...
Wat do? 'Dis do.

I will pimp out the link for the room every chance I get until everybody has acknowledged its existence!

I put it in the OP, just so everyone knows...

OceanBlue

They're a little lanky for my tastes, but I still like it.

The only games I can think might be more anime is like Tales of games, even then, I'm sure there are people who like those games and hate anime...

There are always the Compile Heart, Idea Factory, GUST, and NIS games. The Ar Tonelico games are really anime, lol.

I couldn't handle a world where this comic wasn't scanslated*, so here you go. I wonder if I should draw P4K in 4koma format like this. I didn't draw this, wanna make sure I get that out there:

*The issue was that it was already translated but to read the English one has to hover their mouse over each text bubble and I was like F THAT said:

Couldn't think of any other word to describe what I was doing.

Unfortunately, the PIXIV source was deleted so any other comics by the same artist, if they ever existed, have disappeared with them.

Well I appreciate it in any case!

A lot of things from pixiv seem to disappear after a while. Kinda bugs me some times.

Emitan

If you were in a post apocalyptic wasteland who would you want as your travel companion?

Mugi is super strong she'd be good at carrying extra stuff and punching bandits.

I see you switched your avatar back to Touph and Raychu. And I was beginning to get used to the resplendent ground squirrel.

Anyway, I'd choose Goku because he can fly and is super powerful.

I see you switched your avatar back to Touph and Raychu. And I was beginning to get used to the resplendent ground squirrel.

The return of your old avatar was like a rush of nostalgia, Billiechu. :p

It just reminds me how much better I've gotten at drawing in a years time.
Ritsu. She would barter the hell out of those Wasteland merchants, her forehead could SOLAR FLARE attackers, and I dunno what the last reason is.

That reminds me of this image that compared shots from K-ON! with shots of Dragon Ball Z.

Well, I was trying to hint at Mugi Vision being a weapon. So if you consider that a weapon... sure, why not!
Think heat vision, even though it's not as deadly as Yuri Vision.

For some reason, in my head I was thinking of Mugi seeing the world in Mugi Vision the way you can see the world through V.A.T.S. in Fallout 3.

Incidentally, if you guys start "playing" Yomecolle, you can input a code when you do the initial signup. Putting my code in unlocks a green card for both of us, so it's in everyone's best interest to do this! Send me a PM if you're going to "play" this game and I'll share my code.

OceanBlue

Oh, you like Rena too? Here ya go:

Rena is great. My favorite character in Higurashi by far! Rika is cool too, and luckily they're both available. If my phone could run YomeColle, Rena would be the first character I'd get.

Speaking of characters I'd get, it's a shame Oreimo is represented but Kuroneko isn't available.

Speaking of characters I'd get, it's a shame Oreimo is represented but Kuroneko isn't available.

Yeah, that one's a head-scratcher. There are other HanaKana characters on Yomecolle so the omission of Kuroneko seems like a big hole. Unless they are planning to roll her out later, new waifus and husbandos get added pretty regularly.

And heres some K-ON!
K-ONfull1347712_zps58b7e282.jpg

I like this very much :D.

Wat do? 'Dis do.

I will pimp out the link for the room every chance I get until everybody has acknowledged its existence!

Can't access it from my present location, but duly noted for later reference.

If you were in a post apocalyptic wasteland who would you want as your travel companion?

Mugi is super strong she'd be good at carrying extra stuff and punching bandits.

Ui. Years of experience looking after Yui should come in handy under these circumstances ;).

Top Bottom