• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

I'm sorry K-OnGAF (K-On GAF? KeionGAF?). I'm not able to keep the same avatar for so long. Even if it is a week before Christmas!

You lack dedication.
Someone else was after that Mio, but I can't remember who

...and OH MY GOD!? it's a week before Christmas!

Uraizen

Banned
I'm sorry K-OnGAF (K-On GAF? KeionGAF?). I'm not able to keep the same avatar for so long. Even if it is a week before Christmas!

It's okay, I normally can't either. I wanted to switch back to Hazama after Christmas, but I don't think I'll be able to do so.

Time sure flies when you have shit to do.
I feel especially bad since someone asked if there were any available in the AnimeGAF thread and we said no! I'm just way too fickle to stay with one avatar for too long.

Haha, don't worry about it. You're no where near as bad as some people I've seen who seem to change avatars every day or so.

OceanBlue

You lack dedication.
Someone else was after that Mio, but I can't remember who

Yeah. Christmas crept up to me as well. Chet is definitely right about stuff occupying your mind.

It's okay, I normally can't either. I wanted to switch back to Hazama after Christmas, but I don't think I'll be able to do so.

I can't even imagine your username without that Ritsu avatar, to be honest. I don't think I've ever seen you without it.

Uraizen

Banned
I can't even imagine your username without that Ritsu avatar, to be honest. I don't think I've ever seen you without it.

I'd expect to hear this about Hazama, but Ritsu? That's a new one for me. If I recall correctly, you were the school girl version of Kuroneko for a while, yes?

Because you hang out with me too much?

Perhaps.

SEE Uraizen!?

Huh... I guess Hazama will only be used when BBCP gets me hyped for something then.

Kazzy

I'd expect to hear this about Hazama, but Ritsu? That's a new one for me. If I recall correctly, you were the school girl version of Kuroneko for a while, yes?

Perhaps, but I'm about to disappoint you and tell you that, I don't remember your old avatar! Forever associated with Ritsu!

OceanBlue

Actually, if you had a Hazama avatar, I might have seen it once or twice in a fighting game thread... I don't pay as much attention to the people posting in Gaming side, to be honest.

Yeah, I was using a Kuroneko avatar for a little while. At least, I thought it was a little while. It might have been longer than I thought.

Uraizen

Banned
Nope, you are now the other Kandrick. Accept your role.

Well, Kandrick is pretty awesome...

Perhaps, but I'm about to disappoint you and tell you that, I don't remember your old avatar! Forever associated with Ritsu!

It would appear that my choices are very limited. Alright, you all win, Ritsu themed avatars it is!

54H2F.gif

Actually, if you had a Hazama avatar, I might have seen it once or twice in a fighting game thread... I don't pay as much attention to the people posting in Gaming side, to be honest.

I had posted in there a few times until I realized it was a Mahvel/AE dominated thread. Everything else kinda got looked over, so I stopped.

Yeah, I was using a Kuroneko avatar for a little while. At least, I thought it was a little while. It might have been longer than I thought.

You were using her for a pretty long time. Well, long enough that I was surprised to see your name without her.

OceanBlue

I had posted in there a few times until I realized it was a Mahvel/AE dominated thread. Everything else kinda got looked over, so I stopped.

You were using her for a pretty long time. Well, long enough that I was surprised to see your name without her.

Haha, I feel like there has been more AE in this past week than in the month before it. To me, it's just a Marvel-dominated thread. But yeah, I understand what you mean. There were a couple of times back when I played KOF13 where there would be a tournament going on, I would look for discussion on NeoGAF, and it would be almost silent.

Ah, I see. I guess it was because after reading some of the Oreimo light novels, I stopped reading a lot of new light novels. I became more busy with school and I stopped looking for new franchises. Now that I think about it, I've really only changed my avatar for light novels or visual novels.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else! You're stick with Ritsu. I can't imagine you using anything else anymore. :p

Uraizen

Banned
I never see Kandrick around here anymore.

I actually only remember Urai-kun as Ritsu as well. Maybe he just never posted in the threads I usually read on GAF.

He's usually in the IRC with us if he has any time. It would be nice if he posted more, though! ... Please?

Haha, I feel like there has been more AE in this past week than in the month before it. To me, it's just a Marvel-dominated thread. But yeah, I understand what you mean. There were a couple of times back when I played KOF13 where there would be a tournament going on, I would look for discussion on NeoGAF, and it would be almost silent.

Yeah, now imagine being somebody who enjoys 3s, SFxT, BlazBlue, or Tekken who tries to go in there to discuss their game. They usually zero attention, hell, sometimes they'll get mocked. Kinda drove me away from the topic and I haven't really looked back.

If you're ever on stream or something, shoot me a link and I will gladly watch it. Hell, since you're a K-On GAF member, I'll cheer for you in here.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else! You're stick with Ritsu. I can't imagine you using anything else anymore. :p

I am indeed stuck with Ritsu now.

Madao

the only avatar i had before Mugi was MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven. i dunno if i'll go back to it or if i'll keep going with Mugi.. (i can't remember what i had before that since i was posting before RH was out and i had an avatar ever since i was able to post)

Haha, don't worry about it. You're no where near as bad as some people I've seen who seem to change avatars every day or so.

I've switched more often than normal the last few months, but I've pretty much settled on just using Yui avatars
with maaaaaaaybe the occasional Asuka

cjkeats

I can never decide on an Avatar. It's usually dependent on what I'm watching/playing at the time.

Judging by my current search for wallpapers, It's safe to assume no k-on fans have went to an iPhone 5 yet because all I can find are dirty 4-row wallpapers.
also smut. so much smut.
I just want something that fits the lock screen without cutting someones head off.

I can never decide on an Avatar. It's usually dependent on what I'm watching/playing at the time.

Judging by my current search for wallpapers, It's safe to assume no k-on fans have went to an iPhone 5 yet because all I can find are dirty 4-row wallpapers. I just want something that fits the lock screen without cutting someones head off.

At least I know there will be plenty of K-ON content available when I upgrade to a 5/5S or whatever this coming summer :p. And a K-ON case. Not a lot of cheap options out there for a 4S at this point :(.

Judging by my current search for wallpapers, It's safe to assume no k-on fans have went to an iPhone 5 yet because all I can find are dirty 4-row wallpapers.
also smut. so much smut.
I just want something that fits the lock screen without cutting someones head off.
I'm on an iPhone 5. >_>

When it comes to wallpaper images for my portable devices, I prefer to make wallpapers rather than find stuff. That said, I still don't have quite an abundance of K-ON wallpapers. I guess I can post what little I've got?

patapuf

At the very least there needs to be a Persona x K-ON! spin-off game.
Or just make that Persona 5, I wouldn't mind at all :D

establish social links with the help of tea and cake!

instrument based persona's! meet guita, eslisabeth and co.

follow the silent observer ton-chan into the world beyond the school.....

i'm sure some of you guys can do better.

That's because it's Soejima style, the art director/character designer of the Persona Series. He has a pretty distinctive style with his eyes.

Well, yeah, I know it's the Persona style, but I think Yui's eyes should look more like the short haired girl's eyes from Persona 4. The one in the green track suit.

Well, yeah, I know it's the Persona style, but I think Yui's eyes should look more like the short haired girl's eyes from Persona 4. The one in the green track suit.

Yeah, I think I'd agree with you in that it would look better to use Chie's eyes. What was used doesn't look bad to me though.

Uraizen

Banned
That's because Laura Bailey is amazing.

Speaking of something that doesn't relate to her at all, this week for SCEA!

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)

It's K-On related because it costs money and they needed money to buy Yui's guitar.

cjkeats

That is the one thing everybody seems to bond over other than K-On!

We bond about it here because in regular Persona threads theres always a few know-it-alls whining about fanservice so much you'd swear they hated the franchise. Luckly they also hate anime(go figure), so we're pretty safe to say we like something with it immeditly being called terrible in here.

Speaking of something that doesn't relate to her at all, this week for SCEA!
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Sale: $10.49, PS Plus: $7.35, Regular: $14.99)
It's K-On related because it costs money and they needed money to buy Yui's guitar.

That reasoning works for me, can I be Ken and spam hadokuens to win?

That's because Laura Bailey is amazing.

Is she ever <3

The Hobbit part one is pretty damn good. For anyone who is on the fence about seeing it, I recommend you go watch it!

I saw it last night. It was good, but almost too much like the last 3 twelve hour movies. I actually fell asleep when Bilbo was talking to Gollum, and woke up when they were making an escape.
In my defense, I was pretty tired, and I have a head cold so I'm basically a 60 year old man in the theatre

Top Bottom