• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Incidentally, if you guys start "playing" Yomecolle, you can input a code when you do the initial signup. Putting my code in unlocks a green card for both of us, so it's in everyone's best interest to do this! Send me a PM if you're going to "play" this game and I'll share my code.
I don't think my phone could play it. I would if I could.
Ui. Years of experience looking after Yui should come in handy under these circumstances ;).

That's not a bad idea at all.

Uraizen

Banned
Can't access it from my present location, but duly noted for later reference.

Excellent.

Ui. Years of experience looking after Yui should come in handy under these circumstances ;).

Even watch Fist of the North Star? She wouldn't last long unless your name was Kenshiro.

----

So, guys, about watching that Christmas episode together. Any time frame as to when you want to do it or what? I'm free any day this week, as long as it's after 5:00PM EST UTC-05:00, etc.

Even watch Fist of the North Star? She wouldn't last long unless your name was Kenshiro.

Well, yandere Yui is also an option, I suppose :p.

TZzQG.jpg

So, guys, about watching that Christmas episode together. Any time frame as to when you want to do it or what? I'm free any day this week, as long as it's after 5:00PM EST UTC-05:00, etc.

I'm good for pretty much every day this week and next. I'll happily join in as long as I get a day or so notice to make sure I don't have to bail on you, and someone is nice enough to let me know what time it is in GMT+0 ;)

Score! Ami Ami had a pre-owned Azunyan nendoroid with condition A. I just put my order in. It's been a few years since I ordered anything from them, so we'll see how this goes. :D

Yeah, that's what I thought. My phone isn't an iPhone or an Android phone.

>2012
>not using a phone that has iOS or Android

Are you still using a dumbphone or something?

What makes a smart phone, smart?

You've got a lot of catching up to do in the world of cellular mobile telecommunications, it seems.

I know you have friends with iPhones and Androids, just ask someone to show you all the cool shit they can do. Explaining it on the Internet is pointless. I mean, the obvious answer is that you can "play" Yomecolle, but there's way, way more than just that you can do with a smartphone.

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some picks of this when you get it!

Good job, I want to see some pics when you get it.

Yeah, yeah. Wait, why? Don't you guys already have it?

Okay, this is weird. I ran the Yomecolle app and when it started, this random girl showed up and wanted to be my waifu. I was like, who the hell are you? But I hit accept anyways, even though I don't know who she is. Can someone help identify who the hell just barged in and demanded to be in my last waifu slot?

edit: Nevermind, I found her myself. She's from Denpa Onna. Maybe I should watch that show sometime.

Okay, this is weird. I ran the Yomecolle app and when it started, this random girl showed up and wanted to be my waifu. I was like, who the hell are you? But I hit accept anyways, even though I don't know who she is. Can someone help identify who the hell just barged in and demanded to be in my last waifu slot?

Meme Tōwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

Sell this idea to Japan. It's perfect for an anime.

I'm pretty sure this anime already happened, but the girl turned out to be his little sister.

So is Denpa Onna worth watching? I guess it's only 12 episodes, so if I hate it at least I won't be hating it very long. An Akiyuki Shinbo Joint, as it were.

Reminds me of the beginning of Summer Wars.
That's kinda what I was thinking, only they don't go fight weird computer viruses.
So is Denpa Onna worth watching? I guess it's only 12 episodes, so if I hate it at least I won't be hating it very long. An Akiyuki Shinbo Joint, as it were.
I haven't actually watched it. I just know the character, because of... reasons...
Welcome to every harem ever.
But no harem lead ever really accepts, progress!

Top Bottom