• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Esura

Banned
How life been treating the K-ON! GAF?

Jl4rF.gif

Jun > Ui > Yui

irwgAfi7bTwcK.gif

Mascots are not necessarily a bad thing. Did you never watch Cardcaptor Sakura?

Ah, those memories of watching Cardcaptors on WB when I was younger. I got that movie on VHS too.

Esura

Banned
First movie or second movie? First one is shit, second one is one of my favourite anime movies ever.

:(

It's the first one.

Christmas is almost here!
I have to work Christmas so I'm not looking forward to it too much but I want to hand out the presents I bought for my parents and bros.

Mio is, of course, better than all of them.

Dammit...I set myself up for that. :(

Couldn't find a Yui crying gif.

Metrotab

Banned
I'm totally ready for Tamako Market. I hope the bird talks with an old man voice like that sword from ZnT.

That bird is also gonna star in approximately 87% of the doujins.

Metrotab

Banned
Good thing there are only few momens of true sadness in K-On! because I don't think I'd be able to expose myself to prolonged periods of the Keions being in actual stress and dire tragedy and live through it.

Esura

Banned
Good thing there are only few momens of true sadness in K-On! because I don't think I'd be able to expose myself to prolonged periods of the Keions being in actual stress and dire tragedy and live through it.

True. You just can't help but want the best for all of them, hell even the background characters.

Sawa-chan-sensei tries to take off her stockings or something and Yui start crying streams of tears for a split second. I think that was it...

They're waaay too cute for anything legit bad to happen to them. :)

Esura

Banned
You need to fix that. Is the best ending the series could have got, which is surprising considering it's fucking CLAMP.

I would need to watch the series over though as I forgot a lot about the series. All I remember is Sakura, her lesbian BFF, the cute little plushie Kero that turns into Mufasa with wings, her sister-complex brother, his BFF who is supposedly some bad guy or something, and the Jian wielding Chinese boy. One of the last episodes I remember watching in Elementary was when she was going up against some boy with glasses who claims he is Clow Reid.

Esura

Banned
UDaEP.gif

I think you need to watch the show again.

Yep. My memory is getting rusty.

Luckily, I bought the overpriced Blu-rays for K-ON! Season 1 from Bandai. Shows how much I grew to love the series when I spent between 15-30 bucks on each volume for Season 1 and not thinking much about it now. :p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I would need to watch the series over though as I forgot a lot about the series. All I remember is Sakura, her lesbian BFF, the cute little plushie Kero that turns into Mufasa with wings, her sister-complex brother, his BFF who is supposedly some bad guy or something, and the Jian wielding Chinese boy. One of the last episodes I remember watching in Elementary was when she was going up against some boy with glasses who claims he is Clow Reid.
That's about halfway into the show. You need to fix that too; it's the quintessential moé anime of the years. Yes, more than K-ON.

Uraizen

Banned
Yep. My memory is getting rusty.

Luckily, I bought the overpriced Blu-rays for K-ON! Season 1 from Bandai. Shows how much I grew to love the series when I spent between 15-30 bucks on each volume for Season 1 and not thinking much about it now. :p

Still waiting for a proper release of these. C'mon, Sentai, I want to give you money for the best season.

What's with the tsun-tsun?

I finally caught up with the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya manga. If Silver Link does a decent job, the anime is going to be awesome. Yeah I know, that's a big if.

He's just mad I haven't started drawing the Shizuku x Ritsu picture.

I'm not really familiar with anything Fate/

Still waiting for a proper release of these. C'mon, Sentai, I want to give you money for the best season.

So weird, wishing for Sentai of all people to save a show.

If Sentai does a license rescue for K-ON s1, do you think they would have the original audio in episode 1 restored?
It's actually relevant to an element of the plot in the movie, right? When Yui mentions Tsubasa wo Kudasai which I assume they played in the original Japanese version

If Sentai does a license rescue for K-ON s1, do you think they would have the original audio in episode 1 restored?
It's actually relevant to an element of the plot in the movie, right? When Yui mentions Tsubasa wo Kudasai which I assume they played in the original Japanese version

Knowing Sentai, probably not...

Hadn't drawn in a short while, which worried me a little, so I whipped this up. With the Japanese final behind me (I'm just gonna say that my midterm skit grade is gonna be the Atlas that carries the globe on his back for this term ;;>_>) and only one final project left (which is basically a shit-load of paintings for art class), I think there was something in the back of my head that made drawing a bit easier today. Also I was doing this at work where there wasn't much to do on my end. Anyway, here's Azunyan!

I noticed that when I draw, I tend to start with the eyes and things don't seem right when I erase them later on and try to redraw them.

Hadn't drawn in a short while, which worried me a little, so I whipped this up. With the Japanese final behind me (I'm just gonna say that my midterm skit grade is gonna be the Atlas that carries the globe on his back for this term ;;>_>) and only one final project left (which is basically a shit-load of paintings for art class), I think there was something in the back of my head that made drawing a bit easier today. Also I was doing this at work where there wasn't much to do on my end. Anyway, here's Azunyan!

I noticed that when I draw, I tend to start with the eyes and things don't seem right when I erase them later on and try to redraw them.

Good stuff, you're getting better!
I usually start of drawing the head first, then the rest of the body. I usually don't worry about the face until most of everything else is laid out.

For Christmas I want Mugi in a maid outfit.

I'll wear a matching one
ok.
It's a shame people seem to be kinda pessimistic about this. I'm genuinely excited for it since the promises of a vibrant, interesting setting (side characters included) and a premise that encourages the characters to interact with that setting are really interesting for me.
I'm looking forward to it, I just not really excited about the talking bird.
Nah, I'm good, thanks.

I insist!

Chuunibyou ended up being one of the best shows of 2012, largely due to the strength of the second half. And that ending was great.

I think we're all waiting with bated breath for the season 2 announcement now.

<3

Anything in particular?

I still haven't even seen episode 11 yet, so don't say anything.

Top Bottom