• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Anything in particular?

I still haven't even seen episode 11 yet, so don't say anything.

The un-spoilered part of this post contradicts the spoilered part.

Even with Black Magic, it would be impossible to resolve the two dualities of this world and the Unseen Horizon to arrive at a Unification of Realities and close the tear in the world's fabric which has allowed the Unseen Horizon to leak into this world with such unexpected consequences. The Mages' Association has not been able to close the rip with all of their knowledge and power brought to bear. To think that you and I could do so with only basic magical training is tantamount to suicide.

The un-spoilered part of this post contradicts the spoilered part.

Even with Black Magic, it would be impossible to resolve the two dualities of this world and the Unseen Horizon to arrive at a Unification of Realities and close the tear in the world's fabric which has allowed the Unseen Horizon to leak into this world with such unexpected consequences. The Mages' Association has not been able to close the rip with all of their knowledge and power brought to bear. To think that you and I could do so with only basic magical training is tantamount to suicide.

I meant anything specific as far as the Azucat sketch...

Uraizen

Banned
'Tis the season of giving!

It would seem so...

a0WCd.gif

011pt.jpg

Fell asleep like the old man that I am at like 9:30 last night. WTF is happening to me? Lol.

Still waiting for a proper release of these. C'mon, Sentai, I want to give you money for the best season.

My opinion is that it will happen whenever they get around to licensing the movie. And I'll probably rebuy it just because.

*enters*

s1 and s2 are pretty much equal.

*runs*

LfC57.gif

Hey, I love them both too...no shame in that!

I suppose I could sketch something up by new years...

If you are in the spirit of giving...a new Yui avatar of your discretion would be awesome :D. If you want, of course.

I love everyone.

Me too :D.

i dunno what to pick

request a Ritsu with daisy's outfit or a Mugi with rosalina's outfit.

*runs around*
I see.
011pt.jpg

Fell asleep like the old man that I am at like 9:30 last night. WTF is happening to me? Lol.
Becoming a responsible adult.

If you are in the spirit of giving...a new Yui avatar of your discretion would be awesome :D. If you want, of course.

Why doesn't anyone want Ui? Just kidding, I'll see if I can sketch something up. Don't expect anything more than a sketch though, especially in such a short time frame.

Why doesn't anyone want Ui? Just kidding, I'll see if I can sketch something up. Don't expect anything more than a sketch though, especially in such a short time frame.

Oh, take your time for me, no rush. I may actually use real Yui as my post Christmas avatar for the time being.

cAxH9.jpg

Actually, if you want to do an Ui avatar, I'll take that. She does need more love.

cjkeats

I've been in bed by 9:30 and up at 4 all summer. My work schedule is killing me. Luckily I'll be back in school Jan 7th and I can go back to my Yui-like ways of sleeping all day and being distracted when I try to study.

I do actually have an idea for some Ui that I think you'd like...

Then I shall look forward to it :D.

I've been in bed by 9:30 and up at 4 all summer. My work schedule is killing me. Luckily I'll be back in school Jan 7th and I can go back to my Yui-like ways of sleeping all day and being distracted when I try to study.

I kinda miss school. And avoiding studying/homework by playing video games.

Yay, nendo has shipped!

The K-ON nendo army will take over the world.

Articalys

This may or may not have been posted before but hell if I'm going to check back through ten pages to find out.
Another Satomi Sato voice reference joke... though to make the joke work she should really be the one in the Holmes outfit, not Mio.

This may or may not have been posted before but hell if I'm going to check back through ten pages to find out.

Another Satomi Sato voice reference joke... though to make the joke work she should really be the one in the Holmes outfit, not Mio.

It hasn't been posted before, so thanks for that!

Maybe it's more of a visual thing, as Eru looks more like Mio and Ritsu looks more like Mayaka.

Metrotab

Banned
So what are you guys doing while the world is ending?

I'll be in my final semester lecture learning about the excretory system, which would be the most anti-climactic apocalyptical setting ever.

Going on a painting boss rush to get as many assignments done for my final art class, then I'll sleep the rest of the day away. If the world ends, I'll leave it in peace. Of course, if the world decides to Roland Emmerich on us, I don't think I'll need to worry about the paintings.

I might also keep the K-ON movie on loop.

Uraizen

Banned

I'll be in my final semester lecture learning about the excretory system, which would be the most anti-climactic apocalyptical setting ever.

Turning in an assignment, playing a game, bugging Chet, etc.

So basically the usual stuff.

I'll probably be sat either at home or at a friends playing through katawa shoujo. That, too, would be an anti-climatic apocalypse, but at least I'd go out in a thoroughly entertained (bang/fizzle/whatever crazy scenario could happen.)

Esura

Banned

Dealing with the aftermath of getting one of my teeth pulled.

Not gonna lie, I cried like a bitch. Novacaine sucks. And my mouth is constantly bleeding like crazy...but other than that, fantastic!

Top Bottom