• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Emitan

Since I'm in the mood for some piano.

8HgGu.gif

Instead of playing it? Awful.

I am playing it with my friend so I can't play when he's not here. I own MM on N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U. Give me a break!

Articalys

Actually he moved on to an OoT run of some kind for now, so if he can beat Ganon before midnight we might still have a chance.

edit: SWORDLESS door of time skip, badass

Articalys

He just narrated/freestyle rapped the best "bomb backflip over the Gerudo Valley broken bridge" song ever.

This run is great.

edit: Somehow he lost the Light Medallion. I am never going to understand how OoT's memory storage system works.

Articalys

He just jumped out of the Megaton Hammer room into Volvagia's boss room.

I have no idea how this game works.

edit: And now he's somehow managed to retrigger the "becoming an adult" cutscene to get the Light Medallion back.

I don't understand life.

Articalys

Stop staring at Ruto. Not her fault she's naked.
I don't know about that, the store at Zora's Domain has tunics on sale. The king even has one on hand to give away. They just like being naked.
Danbooru, at least, is horribly inconsistent about this, at least as far as tags go. Also, half the Ruto pictures are tagged with "monster girl" while half aren't. They should really make up their minds.

Emitan

Danbooru, at least, is horrible inconsistent about this, at least as far as tags go. Also, half the Ruto pictures are tagged with "monster girl" while half aren't. They should really make up their minds.

Sometimes I lay awake at night worrying about Gelbooru tags.

Danbooru, at least, is horrible inconsistent about this, at least as far as tags go. Also, half the Ruto pictures are tagged with "monster girl" while half aren't. They should really make up their minds.

I suppose she is kind of a monster girl, though I can kinda see why people would neglect to tag it that sometimes.

Emitan

UPS says they delivered my season 2 blu-rays. I don't see them anywhere in the house. I guess I'll ask my mom about it when she wakes up.

Uraizen

Banned
UPS says they delivered my season 2 blu-rays. I don't see them anywhere in the house. I guess I'll ask my mom about it when she wakes up.

It's dumb, I know, but check your mail box if you have one.

EDIT: Oh, in the house, you didn't look outside yourself?

Emitan

Well it's 2AM and cold. I will check the mailbox and look around outside later. I am assuming it would be delivered while I am at work so my mom would be the one to get it.

Emitan

I have an 8 hour shift on Christmas...

8am to 4pm

I suppose it doesn't matter because I am spending Christmas alone.

*cries while watching her K-On! DVDs*

Top Bottom