• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
pY4s6.jpg
Welcome to 2013 BrocureGAF!!

precure boo hiss

No sex? Damn.

Jun still has a chance!

With someone else.

In a different story.

Also, earlier you asked for what would have happened if you guys made different choices, so here:

One of the paths had non-consensual intimate touching, but it was obviously the worst ending because, you know, that's not even remotely okay. It was "super indirect" in which Jun challenges Azusa to wrestle and then slides her hands all over her. This damages their relationship beyond repair, and Jun gets thrown out of the house. Azusa files a police report, and Jun hangs herself in prison. DEAD END

"Indirect" is the one where Chekhov's gun fires. Since this is a k-on story, the gun is obviously tea. It begins with Jun asking why Asuza was in the bathroom for so long, and she would have revealed that she was asking other people for advice on her phone. Just as Azusa's about to give her answer to Jun's earlier question, Jun has to run to the bathroom because of all the tea she drank while pondering her many choices. Thus, the roles reverse and Azusa has to figure out what do...while drinking tea. This would repeat forever. Also, there would have probably been a poop joke. LOOP END

In "super direct," Jun asks Azusa if she's dtf. She doesn't know what that means, so Jun has to explain it in detail. As she explains what all those English words mean, she realizes that it was a terrible idea and begins to apologize, but, apparently, Azusa really likes aggressive, confident people. Now they don't have sex, but something more than friendship begins to blossom. They probably would have kissed or something. On the cheek. I dunno. That was another GOOD END.

The secret character was Ritsu, who Azusa erroneously asked for advice. She took it upon herself to come over and fix stuff, but she would have just made it worse. If she had showed up, the goal would have been to get her out of the house, or, failing that, trap her in the bath through a series of convoluted adventure game puzzles. It involved forcing open Azusa's parents' liquor cabinet and plying Ritsu with alcohol. Also, I touched on this in the last part of the story, but Jun hates Ritsu because reasons.

Attacking Azusa would have ended with her crane kicking Jun out the window and into a garbage truck. If you would have picked her as the main character, it would have been much shorter because she can't really do much in a bathroom. Mostly dialogue, I think.

Kazzy

Happy New Year! Sorry I wasn't around to usher it in with you all, but the thought was certainly there :)

We don't wanna attract the brony haters. (Also check your PM)

A thread can be ignored or destroyed. But as a symbol... as a symbol, you be incorruptible, everlasting.

What's so good about Precure? Sell me on this shit.

Well...

Happy New Year to you too!
On that note, here's basically what I got for Christmas.

Look at you and your swag. I'll let you know when my stuff actually arrives...

---------------------

This thread is probably the reason I even continued to watch K-ON!, which I treated as an odd curiosity at first, before coming round to it in a big way. And well, I kind of got dragged into here as a result. So to everyone, you make this thread a lot of fun. I certainly take the time to catch up on everything, even if I don't respond to it all. Yes, even that.

cajunator

Banned
You and I... we can be friends.

Oh, hey, it's you! I didn't expect it to actually happen after all this time.

Put your moe where your mouth is.
that sounds soooooo wrong (>.<)

Yall silly.
Ive had A LOT of work lately. Just got back to my normal (awesome) schedule of being off every other week. Now I can indulge in Cute until my eyes pop out or I bleed to death.

Emitan

Had a dream last night I was fired from my job for working too hard!

Dream was so realistic I almost didn't get out of bed because of course I don't have work today...

*grumble grumble*

I don't wanna work today :mad:

I had a dream I was playing the new Tomb Raider game and it wasn't as bad as that one thread makes it sound. Of course, it was some made up version of the game where Lara was a 12-year-old on vacation on an open world set of islands with her dad, and she solved problems through Scooby-Doo-esque shenanigans instead of murder. Also, I don't know what Lara Croft's dad looks like, so he was Nigel Thornberry in my dream. It seemed like an okay game. I think the real game is about rape or something, so I don't know about that.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Had a dream last night I was fired from my job for working too hard!

Dream was so realistic I almost didn't get out of bed because of course I don't have work today...

*grumble grumble*

I don't wanna work today :mad:
I dreamt I skipped on my old job and was fired even though I quit that pos cunthole a while ago.

Im off work for a week.
Do you know what time it is?
Its motherfucking K-On 2 time.
I've never seen it.
That changes TODAY.
20lLV.gif

MEMBER SECURED
This thread is probably the reason I even continued to watch K-ON!, which I treated as an odd curiosity at first, before coming round to it in a big way. And well, I kind of got dragged into here as a result. So to everyone, you make this thread a lot of fun. I certainly take the time to catch up on everything, even if I don't respond to it all. Yes, even that.
I'm really glad you stuck with it, you don't know how much it means to me. And a Happy New Years to you too!
P0my9.gif

On that note, here's basically what I got for Christmas.

Baw, this is pretty much what I wanted, minus Genshiken... I saw K-On!! at the mall a few days before Christmas but no luck. T_T

Did get Wii U and all those games before Christmas though!... but not my Pikmin. Should go to the store and get it this week.

dluu13

With her finger on Azusa's lips, Jun continued, "Azusa, I don't really know how to say this, so I'll just say it as simply as possible: I like you." Jun could see Azusa's eyes grow larger and her blush deepen; was she doing the right thing? Nevertheless, she kept speaking. "And I don't mean how I like the bass or you like the guitar or Ritsu-senpai likes drumsticks..." she trailed off, "Well, maybe a little like that..." No, now wasn't the time to think about her hatred of that crass woman; she couldn't let herself get distracted while she poured her heart out! "Anyway, the point is that I want to go out with you," she finished, removing her finger from Azusa's lips. After a momentary and awkward silence, she added, "Whaddaya say?"

Azusa looked like she was about to cry. "So you were serious, earlier," she muttered, eyes anchored to Jun's feet. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I can't. I just don't...I can't...it wouldn't be fair to you." What a goddamn cliche, Jun thought to herself as Azusa started sobbing. I should be the one crying, dammit! But she wasn't. Oh, she felt sad, but she also felt light, like a balloon escaping into the ionosphere. Sure, it would explode, but at least it was free.

Jun wrapped Azusa in a hug and began to stroke the weeping girl's head. "Hush now, it's alright," she said gently, "I know, I know. It's okay." Azusa, her eyes wet with tears and her lip quivering, looked up at Jun. "This is what I love about you, Jun," Azusa replied, the irony apparently lost on her. "As a friend, right?" Jun added in an attempt to salvage their relationship, but not without a hint of anger. Azusa didn't answer. She slipped out of Jun's embrace and took a seat on her bed.

"So, uh, how do you know that you wouldn't be into it?" Jun inquired.

"...Not now," Azusa replied flatly.

"Oh, so you need time to get in the mood? I'll light some candles," Jun asked playfully.

"This isn't funny," Azusa responded, "You know it doesn't work like that."

"Yeah, joke's on me," Jun muttered.

"I'm a crappy friend who breaks her best friend's heart," Azusa stated.

"Nah, I'm tougher than that," Jun answered, "Besides, I'm a crappy friend who comes on to her best friend like a dirty old man."

"So we're both crappy," Azusa said, slumping her shoulders in defeat.

"Crappy friends," Jun emphasized, "That's the important part." Jun got up and hugged Azusa again. "This is not a sexual hug," she clarified, "This is a friendship hug!"

Azusa laughed. It looked like things were going to be okay, but, still, Jun felt a little unsatisfied. "Hey, uh, this is probably not the best time to ask this, but do you know anyone who's maybe looking for the same thing I'm looking for?"

Azusa grinned. "Oh yeah," she nodded enthusiastically, "I've got you covered. I even have enough names to make a list." The two girls suddenly leapt into the air and executed a thunderous, aerial high five.

GOOD END

damn. i need MORE

Baw, this is pretty much what I wanted, minus Genshiken... I saw K-On!! at the mall a few days before Christmas but no luck. T_T

Did get Wii U and all those games before Christmas though!... but not my Pikmin. Should go to the store and get it this week.

What's your Nintendo Network ID? Mine's ChetRippo
I've been having a lot of fun with my Christmas gifts. 2012 was pretty awesome, I hope 2013 is going to be even better!

GuessMyUserName, of course! I'll send friend request right now.... bahahah I foresee a lot more of these Mios in my Miiverse, excellent.

Didn't really get too much stuff myself for Christmas... Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper from dad, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge from mom, God of War Collection from brother..... I kinda forget what I got from my sister >__>. But I'm incredibly jealous of the guitar she got from our mom. Still gotta go shopping with my gift cards, hoping to pick up Persona 4 Golden, Paper Mario Sticker Star though.

GuessMyUserName, of course! I'll send friend request right now.... bahahah I foresee a lot more of these Mios in my Miiverse, excellent.

Didn't really get too much stuff myself for Christmas... Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper from dad, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge from mom, God of War Collection from brother..... I kinda forget what I got from my sister >__>. But I'm incredibly jealous of the guitar she got from our mom. Still gotta go shopping with my gift cards, hoping to pick up Persona 4 Golden, Paper Mario Sticker Star though.

That reminds me, I should make a Mio Mii.

Those are some nice gifts! I'd be jealous of your sister too if I were in your position.

Hah yeah I got some K-On Miis from my 3DS by some QR Codes and I transferred them to my Wii U immediately.

And at least I got my acoustic guitar fixed up over the holidays, though while at the guitar shop my mom took some pictures of the guitars and I totally saw one like Yui's. I gotta get that pic next time I'm over there this week.

Hah yeah I got some K-On Miis from my 3DS by some QR Codes and I transferred them to my Wii U immediately.

And at least I got my acoustic guitar fixed up over the holidays, though while at the guitar shop my mom took some pictures of the guitars and I totally saw one like Yui's. I gotta get that pic next time I'm over there this week.

It's my dream to one day own a left handed bass just like Mio's
lSMDh.gif

Aww, but yeah I can understand that.

Elizabeth~

But you could! When I was starting I was told by some people that I should just learn righty... but I said to heck of it, lefty pride!

And mega-d'awww, I just took a 4 hour nap, and when I woke up my baby book was on me. My dad gave it to me while I was sleeping. It's so precious~

Top Bottom