• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Hmm, I'll ask in here before asking elsewhere.
Does any of K-ONgaf play world of warcraft on the EU side? If so, you should drop me a PM. I have a 60day sub card I'm not gonna use, stopped playing in October.

Thursday night, last night, and all day today I did a marathon of the entire second season.

What do I do now, with all of these emotions?

zIfR3hB.jpg

I'M WATCHING ALL OF K-ON IN ENGLISH NOW.

Man, you guys weren't kidding. Laura Bailey as Nodoka is sexy as hell. Of course, now I'm getting dub voice actor crosstalk where Kyubey/Aika is Ritsu, Akemi Homura is Mio and Rise Kujikawa is Nodoka.

Man, you guys weren't kidding. Laura Bailey as Nodoka is sexy as hell. Of course, now I'm getting dub voice actor crosstalk where Kyubey/Aika is Ritsu, Akemi Homura is Mio and Rise Kujikawa is Nodoka.

Yeah there seems to be a lot smaller pool of good English dub actors. Though maybe I notice it more since I'm a native English speaker.

Sorry, working on Mio x Ritsu at the moment. Can't help you.

I know you mean chet, I'm just being silly.

I can be patient :).

Think I'll begin an English rewatch soon. Nodoka is already hnnnnnggg...add Laura Bailey to that...plus Nodoka's school festival outfit...

Does Megumi show up more in the manga? If it hadn't been for flashbacks, no one would have even known she was important.

sgYiH.gif

There's a whole chapter in the manga where the gang thinks Ritsu has a boyfriend, but it turns out that
Ritsu was just meeting Megumi to give her lewd pics of Mio.

Top Bottom