• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

EHG7rN0.gif

Uraizen

Banned
Simulview at 8PM EST still, just 43 min away as of this post. You all know how punctual I am. <3

EDIT: Oh, right, it's the Christmas episode again then maybe a new one afterward. So you don't have to come if you don't want to.

NBSFXRD.gif

I was browsing through gifs, and seeing this one reminded me that it is one of my favorite moments. I think Yui being in the bottom corner dreaming it is what makes it.

Ritsu eating the receipt and them cheering her on is great too. And they get Ton-chan in that episode! Good stuff.

cjkeats

They're like little cartoon Canadian keions. They are gonna cost a fortune, but I will get one of them.
XRztgKq.jpg

If i didn't just change my avatar..

Which particular movie was this, if I may ask?
I'll tell you when you're older.
NBSFXRD.gif

I was browsing through gifs, and seeing this one reminded me that it is one of my favorite moments. I think Yui being in the bottom corner dreaming it is what makes it.

Ritsu eating the receipt and them cheering her on is great too. And they get Ton-chan in that episode! Good stuff.
Ju3bo.gif

I wouldn't mind having the Mio one in fact I'd love it, but that gym jersey is something I'd really like. Even if it might not fit me, it would be pretty cool to have, especially with Mio on the back there.

Madao

how's the week beginning for everyone?

i'm almost dead already. slept 3 hours at night and i'm falling asleep right now. i'm going to hit a couch in my lunch hour.

cjkeats

I'm sitting in class listening to my Computer Science professor use a story about a dragon eating cows as an example for binary search somehow. Other than that bit of crazy, it's a typical monday. I wish I was asleep.

Kazzy

I'm sitting in class listening to my Computer Science professor use a story about a dragon eating cows as an example for binary search somehow. Other than that bit of crazy, it's a typical monday. I wish I was asleep.

Some people have all the fun!

Waiting for friends to get here so we can all play games and eat pizza in my name. Or something. Because this is an early birthday shindig. (Birthday is actually on Saturday, but today is MLK Day so everybody was definitely off work or whatever else which made it a better day for the gathering.)

I think I'll pop in either K-ON or the P4 anime to rewatch while waiting for them.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Ha!
I'm not an animator.

Sadly, me neither. I've always been curious, but I honestly have no idea how I would put one together. I mean, I know the basics like storyboarding, key-frames, etc. But I wouldn't know how to put the frames together properly to make an animation. >>;

Emitan

The knight had to figure out the algorithm that the dragon was using to choose which farms had the biggest cows he was eating so he could get ahead of him and slay him.

I don't really understand how it applied to what we're doing in the end.

I perfectly understand binary searches and have written them several times and I am still struggling to understand this analogy.

Waiting for friends to get here so we can all play games and eat pizza in my name. Or something. Because this is an early birthday shindig. (Birthday is actually on Saturday, but today is MLK Day so everybody was definitely off work or whatever else which made it a better day for the gathering.)

I think I'll pop in either K-ON or the P4 anime to rewatch while waiting for them.

Well then...an early happy birthday (because I may forget later)! I shall have a beer in your honor!

Happy Birthday!
Zjs5ShO.png

Therein lies the magic.
That reminds me that I'd love to have the 2013 K-ON! Calender. I know one of the pages has a nice picture of Nodoka, Jun and Ui in their ninja costumes.
Sadly, me neither. I've always been curious, but I honestly have no idea how I would put one together. I mean, I know the basics like storyboarding, key-frames, etc. But I wouldn't know how to put the frames together properly to make an animation. >>;

I've made flip book animations before, but it was of really simple things like Kirby running. I've made Flash animations too, but you know how Flash is.
Maybe sometime down the road I'll take a course on 2D animation...

Top Bottom