• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I stopped listening halfway through, I don't think she knew where she was going with it either.

Haha, you gotta love it when lecturers go off on one and don't know where they're going with it at all. One of mine is constantly going off on a tangent with all sorts of anecdotes from his time at sea and it's amazing.

Very offtopic, but I'm afraid to wade into the Anime OT: You guys know of anything like Seitokai Yakuindomo? Watched all of it yesterday and thought it was alright, but I have no idea how to find these things!

Watching Nichijou now though :)
fCtxe_zpsea21048f.gif

Very offtopic, but I'm afraid to wade into the Anime OT: You guys know of anything like Seitokai Yakuindomo? Watched all of it yesterday and thought it was alright, but I have no idea how to find these things!

Watching Nichijou now though :)

Is that the show where the girls make a bunch of sex jokes? I've been meaning to watch that for some time.

LayLa

Very offtopic, but I'm afraid to wade into the Anime OT: You guys know of anything like Seitokai Yakuindomo?

i was watching this last week, its like Azumanga with dirty jokes! i love the whistle/drum bits at the start and the newspaper girls voice. you know there are 4 OVAs out with (i think) another 3 to go?

cjkeats

Is that the show where the girls make a bunch of sex jokes? I've been meaning to watch that for some time.

It is and I got bored halfway though. The sex jokes aren't lewd enough and lose they lose the funny fast.

Anyways inversemateria, MAL recommends B Gata H Kei, as a simliar show, and although I haven't seen it, it's premise makes me want to see it asap.

Yeah, it's great! I like how resigned the main dude it to it, also :p Much amusement was had.

i was watching this last week, its like Azumanga with dirty jokes! i love the whistle/drum bits at the start and the newspaper girls voice. you know there are 4 OVAs out with (i think) another 3 to go?

Oh really? I wasn't aware of this! I guess I'll have to try and acquire them somehow. :)

It is and I got bored halfway though. The sex jokes aren't lewd enough and lose they lose the funny fast.

Anyways inversemateria, MAL recommends B Gata H Kei, as a simliar show, and although I haven't seen it, it's premise makes me want to see it asap.

Cool, thatnks ck :) I'll probably watch that when I'm finished with Nichijou, which'll probably only take me another few days..

cjkeats

I should probably watch Nichijou too, seeing as I've had it sitting here for months.
Isn't that another Kyoani show? Or did I imagine reading that?

LayLa

forgot to mention that the two main girls in Seitokai Yakuindomo are voiced by Yoko Hisaka and Satomi Satou, so if you want to hear Mio & Ritsu say filthy filthy things ...

cjkeats

forgot to mention that the two main girls in Seitokai Yakuindomo are voiced by Yoko Hisaka and Satomi Satou, so if you want to hear Mio & Ritsu say filthy filthy things ...

Woah woah woah hold the phone. Really?
Well now I can enjoy this a whole lot more if I pretend it's the two of them.

Ahaha, that just made it even better. I'm terrible at recognising voice actors, so I probably never would have noticed.

The artist is known for his drawings and doujin of the mom from Kanon.

Plus, they have a bunch of MugixAzu art because they did the H doujinshi for that pairing.

Thanks for the early birthday wishes, guys! Much pizza was eaten, and much Wii U was played, which I always appreciate. I'm also looking forward to just going through NewSuMariU in my single player file, after seeing the worlds past World 1.

I noticed something after finishing the anime for Persona 4... nobody used their weapons. They only ever fought Shadows with their Personas. Makes it easier to get details together for P4K because it's meant to be a sequel to the P4 anime, but it was also fun to think of weapons for the girls of HTT to wield (Thinking of a chakram or a massive shuriken for Mio now instead of rehashing the fan...). Maybe leave that to the other characters like Himeko and Ichigo? Hmm...

Look forward to the return of Nendo-HTT for my self-congratulatory birthday concert this Saturday!(?)

cjkeats

You weren't kidding about Nichijou, as soon as the OP happened. That's totally a Kyoani opening. And everything else just moves.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Haha, this. I only watched 3 episodes last night, but I thought it was so damn funny. What with the random nuke-like explosions and what not.

My friend thought I was trying to give him brain cancer when I showed him the first episode. The second Sakamoto shows up the show is solid.

My friend thought I was trying to give him brain cancer when I showed him the first episode. The second Sakamoto shows up the show is solid.

Heh, there were 2 reasons I bumped Nichijou to the top of my watch list: The "Kill everyone in this thread" gif of one of them pushing the fire alarm, and the gif of the principal having a throwdown with a stag. It's already blew all of my expectations out of the water, and looks like it's gonna keep getting better. Soo many things that I completely wasn't expecting that made me giggle.

So I'm in training this week, meaning less GAF time (and more GAF mobile). Hoping my brain doesn't melt by the end of the week. Though I may recharge it with more K-ON!.

Also, the K-ON girls should be in Project X Zone. They were in a Sega published game too!

I thought it was pretty good, though I don't think I finished it all the way through. I do remember it being legitimately funny to me.

Also, the K-ON girls should be in Project X Zone. They were in a Sega published game too!
That would be pretty cool. Then again, it would never actually happen...
Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation: "Let's assume 'cake' is the Mushroom Kingdom word for 'sex',"

If you read their shirts, they say K-ON GIRLS. I'm so clever.
Not to mention they actually wear those outfits in the show.

Top Bottom