• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Well, the best way to be overt, is to be covert.

t4gDRmh.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I am slightly saddened that when I someday finish the Mio x Ritsu piece I'm working on I won't be able to post it here.

Y'all'll have to PM me. *naughty eyes*

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Before you know it, it's going to be the only thing you draw. Look at Extollere, there's no turning back.

Speaking of, he gave me some good advise regarding my art yesterday.
Though with regards to this one, he decided to withhold specific critiques. Didn't want to make me start over after all this time.

USPS really suck :( It's been almost 14 days since dispatch, and the last event is still departure scan from LA. I just want my little K-ON things :((((

USPS really suck :( It's been almost 14 days since dispatch, and the last event is still departure scan from LA. I just want my little K-ON things :((((
You must learn patience too!
That wasn't SFW, luckily my co-workers enjoyed it as much as I did.
By co-workers, I mean me, myself, and I. Great job, keep it up.

Just imagine how awe struck you would have been if you had the patience and saw it for the first time when it was all finished. You will never know that feeling.

Uraizen

Banned

Hope you don't mind if I throw in my two cents, even if it's all positive.

You did a good job with the breasts. They look just like they should when she's on her back. Some of the stuff Chet has shown me seems to ignore that. Also, I like the fact that her legs are spread out so wide. According to my ex, it felt much better when her legs were spread like that.

So yeah, good attention to detail.

You must learn patience too!

I know! But the suspense of not knowing which ones I'm gonna get is bad enough, without the added tension of having to wait so long!

Hope you don't mind if I throw in my two cents, even if it's all positive.

You did a good job with the breasts. They look just like they should when she's on her back. Some of the stuff Chet has shown me seems to ignore that. Also, I like the fact that her legs are spread out so wide. According to my ex, it felt much better when her legs were spread like that.

So yeah, good attention to detail.

OHGODIWANTTOSEETHIS.

Top Bottom