• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

R6xHG.gif

What's going on?

Kazzy

So you don't do it like me and write everything on the spot? Crazy.

I guess I've got something to do tonight!

Sometimes, like whenever I've posted recent impressions in the Anime thread.

I try to avoid writing an overly long discourse, but it's sort of a habit!

nSf5ymP.jpg

Sometimes, like whenever I've posted recent impressions in the Anime thread.

I try to avoid writing an overly long discourse, but it's sort of a habit!

I usually read every impression you give, unless it's about something I don't want to be spoiled on, then I just skim them to see if you ended up liking it or not.

Emitan

I will wait for the finished project, Zel!

You should know by now if any of you draw something involving K-On! I want to see it. Lewd or not.

Uraizen

Banned
Heads up, I might not be able to make it to the simulviews on Sunday for a while. Somebody else is free to organize them in my place until then!

Madao

picking the HxH habits, hm?

also, fun how all hugs get treated as yuri stuff. can't they just be good friends?

i guess you guys can't take off the mugi-vision glasses

Mugi-vision isn't just 4k, it's 4k in 3D with 48 fps High Frame Rate!!! The Love is Like Real Life BECAUSE IT IS REAL LIFE!!!!!

And of course hugs insta=yuri, what else do we have to work on when they don't kiss or meet boys in the story? WAIT THEY SHOULD FEED EACH OTHER CAKEFKJA;LTEWIU;FASIDJK;L /foamfrommouth

Couldn't sleep last night until I drew this. The post is going at the bottom of the thread page as usual, but hey.

I wish that I had a bigger artbook so I could draw more of Yui's legs there. said:

Mugi-vision isn't just 4k, it's 4k in 3D with 48 fps High Frame Rate!!! The Love is Like Real Life BECAUSE IT IS REAL LIFE!!!!!

And of course hugs insta=yuri, what else do we have to work on when they don't kiss or meet boys in the story? WAIT THEY SHOULD FEED EACH OTHER CAKEFKJA;LTEWIU;FASIDJK;L /foamfrommouth

Couldn't sleep last night until I drew this. The post is going at the bottom of the thread page as usual, but hey.

I think you're definitely getting better with her legs. As they are looking like they have some shape and volume. The arms are looking better too, but they need a little more meat on them, and her sleeves should be baggier on her. Keep it up, you've really shown some improvement!

Couldn't sleep last night until I drew this. The post is going at the bottom of the thread page as usual, but hey

Very cool!

4K tech should just be renamed Mugivision. Just because.

Top Bottom