• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Its about 68F outside.
Perfection.

I'd probably be out in a t-shirt if it was 50 degrees out.
Well when you're going from winter to spring. Going from summer to fall I'd be grabbing my sweater when it starts hitting 50 degree weather.
a2a8e.gif

24 years old, he's practically ancient!

I may be 32 biologically, but I'm young at heart. Like, 23 maybe.

Haven't heard moenuke before. Love your terminology, cajun. Haven't watched this either but it's short so I will find a way to do so.

Wish you guys could come visit. You would probably like Lafayette.

If I ever get vacation time that would be cool, actually. Weather in DC right now is just kind of lame.

I like this one. Wonder if there is something like it for Yui/Ui.

Madao

well guys, i azu-finished my k-on rewatch today.

the movie feels like a definitive end. i hadn't noticed the first time i saw it but now i got this weird feeling that making more material is gonna feel a bit awkward.
i feel like this will be one of those shows i'll be rewatching ocasionally down the line.

btw, i'm gonna azu-crash your party:

ritsu = mugi > sawa-chan-sensei-sama > ui > jun > yui > mio > azucat

You should be much more comfortable here than in that shitty fucking "funny pics" thread anyway.
Also, Ritsu looks soooooooooooooooo cute in that gif.

Fuck it. I'm drawing Ritsu with cat ears later. Its going to happen. Prepare yourselves.

My mind is ready.
But my body isn't.

Uraizen

Banned
You should be much more comfortable here than in that shitty fucking "funny pics" thread anyway.

I'm surprised Aguirre sticks around in there, to be honest. I usually see people dumping on him/her for no reason at all and she responds by just being as friendly as possible. It's like... the fuck?

Fuck it. I'm drawing Ritsu with cat ears later. Its going to happen. Prepare yourselves.

I am preparing myself as I type this.

Azu.

well guys, i azu-finished my k-on rewatch today.

the movie feels like a definitive end. i hadn't noticed the first time i saw it but now i got this weird feeling that making more material is gonna feel a bit awkward.
i feel like this will be one of those shows i'll be rewatching ocasionally down the line.

btw, i'm gonna azu-crash your party:

ritsu = mugi > sawa-chan-sensei-sama > ui > jun > yui > mio > azucat
Well, it's about as much of an ending as a slice of life show can have. But just like K-ON!! has episodes that come after the ending, it's not like they have to take place after that point. There's a lot of points they could have explored that happened back in their first 2 years for instance.

Oh and you're Azu-wrong.

Did I ever show you that the Ritsu Nendoroid that I have can wear cat ears? Anyways, I'd very much like to see you draw Ritsu!

Aguirre

I'm surprised Aguirre sticks around in there, to be honest. I usually see people dumping on him/her for no reason at all and she responds by just being as friendly as possible. It's like... the fuck?

tumblr_mh62y0bMQ81r04u2ao1_500.gif
^_^

tumblr_mhbq11S1L81qlxjo9o1_500.gif

waaaa h-how can i change the gaf theme from this bright white theme to something more easy on the eyes?

waaaa h-how can i change the gaf theme from this bright white theme to something more easy on the eyes?

If you're using chrome, get "Stylish" from the addon/plugin place, then just download a new theme. Not sure about any other browsers, or if there are any better options.

Aguirre

If you're using chrome, get "Stylish" from the addon/plugin place, then just download a new theme. Not sure about any other browsers, or if there are any better options.

thanks!! ahh... so much easier on my eyes ^_^ but now i can see that my avatar is all rough around the edges wahhh

Also, Ritsu looks soooooooooooooooo cute in that gif.

I eagerly await this.

I also just ordered the Komugi complete collection from Amazon. Can't resist the moenuke.

Madao

Well, it's about as much of an ending as a slice of life show can have. But just like K-ON!! has episodes that come after the ending, it's not like they have to take place after that point. There's a lot of points they could have explored that happened back in their first 2 years for instance.

Oh and you're Azu-wrong.

Did I ever show you that the Ritsu Nendoroid that I have can wear cat ears? Anyways, I'd very much like to see you draw Ritsu!

i see your point. i think the fact it is the newest material kinda enhances the feeling of it being an "end".
i'm sure that if they make more, the feeling will change when rewatching it.
it would be good if they make another 26 ep series and half of it is devoted to each group and they alternate between the groups each week. they could also throw in 2-3 eps of young Sawako with some setup like "sawa-chan tells a story to the new k-on about how things were in her days"

that'd be azu-nice, right?

well i couldnt even see them!

^_^ you're awesome. thanks for being so friendly :)

also brb!!:
tumblr_mhbhjrI33S1rjfiz7o1_500.jpg

This reminds me that I've been wanting to get this shirt forever, but I can't seem to find any place that sells it besides TBSishop, but I don't think they ship overseas...
MUFCCY6.jpg

While I was Azu-looking around, I also found this shirt. Now I need it too...
Rov8tqU.jpg

Top Bottom