• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
k3OLz.gif

There, are you Azu-happy?
Two best characters in the show. Im freakin happy.

Nafe

And that's why I think the art being a direct copy of K-ON! dampens the whole thing. Even if it's designed by the same guy, that's not really a good excuse for having it all look exactly the same. It feels like they're just trying to use K-ON!'s popularity for a cheap hook.

Just to be nit picky, the character designer for Tamako Market, Yukiko Horiguchi, is actually female. Quite a few of the staff on the show are actually.

Sora no Woto, Chuunibyou, Hyouka. All of these shows feature similar character designs to K-On!. Aside from things like Nichijou this is how KyoAni generally designs their characters.

Interestingly, Futoshi Nishiya did the character designs for both Hyouka and Nichijou or My Ordinary Life.

Ordet was created by ex-KyoAni staff who left with Yamamoto Yutaka, after all. It isn't surprising that Kannagi carries similar traits to other KyoAni shows. People who accused Kannagi of ripping off KyoAni's dance sequences don't realize that the Haruhi ending and the Lucky Star opening were choreographed by Yamamoto as well.

Also, I thought Kannagi was good. Definitely something you should give a try if you're interested.

That's why staff enthusiasts are good! They can help stop the spread of false presumptions.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I wish MAL would discern between the two.

You're better off taking a look at Anime News Network's encyclopedia section for that kind of thing.

I'm almost done playing OoT for the first time!

BP0A4xE.png

I stopped counting after I beat it for the fourteenth time. I probably beat it another fourteen times. I did pretty much everything you could do in that game as well, such as catching the Hylian Loach and getting a perfect 2000/2000 points at the horseback archery range at least twice maybe three times.

Luckily your drawing will make up for the extreme lack of Ritsu lately. Three Ritsu-based pictures just aren't enough.
The lack of Kandrick is probably the Azu-blame for this.
Just to be nit picky, the character designer for Tamako Market, Yukiko Horiguchi, is actually female. Quite a few of the staff on the show are actually.
I didn't know that, though I only really knew her by her last name, so that's my excuse. That would definitely explain a lot.
Interestingly, Futoshi Nishiya did the character designs for both Hyouka and Nichijou or My Ordinary Life.
I know being a animator you need to be able to draw in many different styles and be able to draw similar to other artists. So it shouldn't be that crazy. That said, the art is good in both shows.
That's why staff enthusiasts are good! They can help stop the spread of false presumptions.
It would certainly make me feel like less of a fool just a bit ago. lol
You're better off taking a look at Anime News Network's encyclopedia section for that kind of thing.
I've never been much of a fan of that sites layout. I think I've heard they're changing it up somewhat soon.
I stopped counting after I beat it for the fourteenth time. I probably beat it another fourteen times. I did pretty much everything you could do in that game as well, such as catching the Hylian Loach and getting a perfect 2000/2000 points at the horseback archery range at least twice maybe three times.
I tried to catch the Loach one play through back closer to when the game came out. I got really close to to catching him but panicked and let it get away. I haven't really tried much since. So instead I have fun just trying to catch the fishing pond guys hat.

Madao

i find it funny that i've beaten OoT over 100 times and i've used some of the most mind-breaking glitches found in the game such as reverse bottle adventure and wrong warps and yet i have never seen the hylian loach or gotten a perfect archery score.

priorities get azu-twisted after a certain point.

i find it funny that i've beaten OoT over 100 times and i've used some of the most mind-breaking glitches found in the game such as reverse bottle adventure and wrong warps and yet i have never seen the hylian loach or gotten a perfect archery score.

priorities get twisted after a certain point.

The only 3D Zelda game I've sequenced broke is Majora's Mask, as bomb jumping is really easy in it and getting into Ikana Canyon is really easy without having the ice arrows.

priorities get twisted after a certain point.

I kinda feel lame now for having only finished it once, back when it came out.

There, are you Azu-happy?

hv1vT.gif

Uraizen

Banned
I dun know anything about these zeldas or warios. I just know my tekkanz, fighters on the street pt. 3, blazinblues, overpowered ninjas, and devils that have the tendency to shed tears. So I'm going to talk about this:

ZDIwQ.gif

Where did her eyes go?!

I dun know anything about these zeldas or warios. I just know my tekkanz, fighters on the street pt. 3, blazinblues, overpowered ninjas, and devils that have the tendency to shed tears. So I'm going to talk about this:

ZDIwQ.gif

Where did her eyes go?!

They just Azu-vanished.

I did pick up the Devil May Cry HD collection. Might try to start in on it tomorrow if there's time.

ZDIwQ.gif

Where did her eyes go?!

Amazing.

Also, DMC Collection is good. Watch Angry Joe's Review on DmC for some lawls.

Uraizen

Banned
I did pick up the Devil May Cry HD collection. Might try to start in on it tomorrow if there's time.

DMC3 first, please.

Watch Angry Joe's Review on DmC for some lawls.

You could also play the game for just as many laughs. Just don't expect to be entertained beyond that.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/NQhhP.gif[/IMG]
They're right there. Can't you Azu-see them?

They're as obvious as the location of Europe, Europe.

CDJapan posted the K-ON Colorful Memories bookset in their Special Order roster, and I ordered dat ish. Expensive as hell!! The war against my credit card rages on...

Might just pull the trigger and add the Music History CD Boxset to the order on top of it too. It would certainly make completing my K-ON music collection easier.

Oh, time for the Spring 2013 term to kick off. 3 hour gaps between one class and the other mean loads of time for lunch, perusing the city, or perhaps chilling somewhere and doodling? I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the lattermost, but we'll see...

Alright guys, I've only seen two episodes, but I voted the K-ON! Movie number 1 on the anime of the year thread.

<3

Naturally, you made the correct Azu-decision :).

DMC3 first, please.

I will follow your Azu-advice.

Oh, time for the Spring 2013 term to kick off. 3 hour gaps between one class and the other mean loads of time for lunch, perusing the city, or perhaps chilling somewhere and doodling? I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the lattermost, but we'll see...

You should do that one and then post them here ;). Due to my lack of talent I have to live vicariously through all of you.

Random Azucat gif time!

Fp5FNVN.gif

You must enjoy Sundays.
Yes, immensely.
CDJapan posted the K-ON Colorful Memories bookset in their Special Order roster, and I ordered dat ish. Expensive as hell!! The war against my credit card rages on...

Might just pull the trigger and add the Music History CD Boxset to the order on top of it too. It would certainly make completing my K-ON music collection easier.

I'd love to see it when it arrives and I hope you Azu-draw some nice things during your breaks!

Ever notice that Ritsu looks a little different in the movie than she does in the series? At least more so than the other characters.
i love when mugi is drawn with large thighs

Funny you mention that, but one guest comic complimented how Kakifly drew the characters thighs in the manga.

Top Bottom