• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
You can't go five minutes without implying something lewd can you?
not that I'm complaining mind you...

If you ever joined the IRC, you would see that I'm not as into lewd stuff as you would think. Shocking, I know, but it's true. It's one thing to talk about it, but it's another to see it!

Enjoy the uncomplicated life.

What he said; I envy you, caju.

Ahahahahahaha

I knew that would get you! BAITED!

Before I go:

ywXdd.gif

that just made my day. <3

I bet she'll be too shy to say no when the time comes. He'll try to lean in and kiss her while she tries to gather the courage to say no. By the time she can, it's already too late!
That's too embarrassing for her. And she's not one of those shy people who just goes with the flow, she's pretty adamant in her beliefs. Hell she doesn't want to go over to Sawako's apartment because she might have a boyfriend over. And she has no qualms telling people no.
Ack, have a double at work today. Won't get to watch more K-on until later. :(

Save me some delicious sweets! ;3
jSJTt.gif

Uraizen

Banned
That's too embarrassing for her. And she's not one of those shy people who just goes with the flow, she's pretty adamant in her beliefs. Hell she doesn't want to go over to Sawako's apartment because she might have a boyfriend over. And she has no qualms telling people no.

She has no qualms telling her friends no, unless... you have proof otherwise?

Chet, what other animes did you watch before K-On was created?
Just curious.
I assume you're asking what shows I watched before I watched K-ON!?
I basically watched things that most anime fans, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Gundam, Sailor Moon, Yugi-oh!, etc.
Golden Boy is one I watched as well.
I've also seen a lot of Inuyasha and Ranma ½.
Seen some of Cardcaptors.
Then there's One Piece, Bleach, Naruto that made me lose a lot of interest in anime for a while. I'd still sometimes watch anime that would come on during AdultSwim, like FMA, Blood+, Death Note, but I didn't really care for them.
That's about all I can think of at the moment.
She has no qualms telling her friends no, unless... you have proof otherwise?
She repeatedly says no to class when they vote for her to be the leading role in the play. And no, the whole class is not her friends.

Uraizen

Banned
If you have doubts on her, you'd have doubts on all the girls.
Except Ui.

This is not true, because I have my doubts about her but not Yui, Ritsu, Ui, and Jun. Yui is kinda dumb, but I don't think she would cheat. Ritsu would never, this is a fact of life. Ui seems like a loyal person. Jun... is Jun.

Madao

knowing Mugi, she'll take over the world just to change the law and make bigamy legal so that they're not cheating anymore.

and Yui would totally cheat if she finds it fun.

This is not true, because I have my doubts about her but not Yui, Ritsu, Ui, and Jun. Yui is kinda dumb, but I don't think she would cheat. Ritsu would never, this is a fact of life. Ui seems like a loyal person. Jun... is Jun.

Yeah, I don't get your assessment on Jun...

cjkeats

Jun would be the sleaziest of them all. Remember when she took a bite out of each doughnut because she wanted to try them all? It's symbolic, she'd do the same with people.
My logic is sound, I'm taking a Psychology class this semester so I know what I'm talking about.

Emitan

Jun would be the sleaziest of them all. Remember when she took a bite out of each doughnut because she wanted to try them all? It's symbolic, she'd do the same with people.
My logic is sound, I'm taking a Psychology class this semester so I know what I'm talking about.
She takes bites out of people?!

2 hours of work left! (I am posting this from the bathroom...)

Emitan

Study Study Study Study Study Boobs Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study Study

Uraizen

Banned
I'm gonna play the DMC games someday. I loved Bayonetta so I have to.

DMC3 is the best overall, but DMC4 has the best combat. Can't go wrong with either of them. DMC is still good, but I prefer three and four. You can just skip DMC2 and DmC altogether.

I'm gonna play the DMC games someday. I loved Bayonetta so I have to.

DMC3 is the best overall, but DMC4 has the best combat. Can't go wrong with either of them. DMC is still good, but I prefer three and four. You can just skip DMC2 and DmC altogether.

Bayonetta took a lot of what DMC did, and made it better. Bayonetta is just so cool. As is (original) Dante.

I agree that DMC 3 is the best (Vergil), skip two entirely, but don't shrug off DmC. While it's definitely different from the old DMC games, it's very colorful, the combat is easy to get in to, and it's just fun to play. I loved Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, and feel they made a solid game.

Uraizen

Banned
Bayonetta took a lot of what DMC did, and made it better. Bayonetta is just so cool. As is (original) Dante.

I agree that DMC 3 is the best (Vergil), skip two entirely, but don't shrug off DmC. While it's definitely different from the old DMC games, it's very colorful, the combat is easy to get in to, and it's just fun to play. I loved Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, and feel they made a solid game.

They made a bad DMC game is what they did. Decent action game, but a bad DMC game. If she's only interested in DMC games, then I'd suggest she pass over it. It's glitchy, there's a lot of broken stuff in it, color coded enemies suck shit, combat is dumbed down compared to previous iterations, bosses are way too easy, etc. I know all about 'dat DmC, sadly.

They made a bad DMC game is what they did. Decent action game, but a bad DMC game. If she's only interested in DMC games, then I'd suggest she pass over it. It's glitchy, there's a lot of broken stuff in it, color coded enemies suck shit, combat is dumbed down compared to previous iterations, bosses are way too easy, etc. I know all about 'dat DmC, sadly.

I agree with what you're saying. I still think DmC's a fun game at it's core though. Although, I think she'd like Heavenly Sword. Nariko is my goddess. (HS being my favorite of NT's 3.)

DMC 3 is definitely the best. I love (dmc3) Vergil. Have I mentioned this yet? xD

Might...controls...Everything.

YKY5pE4.gif

Uraizen

Banned
I agree with what you're saying. I still think DmC's a fun game at it's core though. Although, I think she'd like Heavenly Sword. Nariko is my goddess. (HS being my favorite of NT's 3.)

DMC 3 is definitely the best. I love (dmc3) Vergil. Have I mentioned this yet? xD

Might...controls...Everything.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/YKY5pE4.gif[/IMG]

She doesn't like anything NT has made so far. I don't think this game will be the exception.

Don't get so cocky.

She doesn't like anything NT has made so far. I don't think this game will be the exception.

Don't get so cocky.

Bummer. I still think HS is way under appreciated. Wish they had made that sequel to tune things up. The story and voice acting were so good. (a NT strength for sure.)

and yay, more Vergil.

RZ7di7g.gif

Uraizen

Banned
Bummer. I still think HS is way under appreciated. Wish they had made that sequel to tune things up. The story and voice acting were so good. (a NT strength for sure.)

and yay, more Vergil.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/RZ7di7g.gif[/IMG]

Yes, but they entered a series that's known for its combat. That has never been their greatest strength in any of their games. If anything, it's always the one thing they do worst.

If only Capcom had been a little more motivated to make a new in-house DMC game. It looks like the old series is going down and gets to rest in peace.

CComZ.gif

Yes, but they entered a series that's known for its combat. That has never been their greatest strength in any of their games. If anything, it's always the one thing they do worst.

If only Capcom had been a little more motivated to make a new in-house DMC game. It looks like the old series is going down and gets to rest in peace.

CComZ.gif

I love what you did with the italics there. :D

Also, Bayonetta 2 can't come soon enough.

cajunator

Banned
Ah yes Bayonetta. The most beautiful game that holy shit kicked my ass in.
Cannot wait for round two on the wiiU. Kick my ass again Platinum!

Top Bottom