• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Ah yes Bayonetta. The most beautiful game that holy shit kicked my ass in.
Cannot wait for round two on the wiiU. Kick my ass again Platinum!

Yep, It's one of the main reasons I bought mine. My Wii U has been off for so long. ;__;

Speaking of which, I added some of you on Wii-U, what games do you have? I only have a few things. May get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, it's on sale for 30 right now.

Emitan

Multiplayer wise I have Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed which is a totally awesome game.

I'm gonna be playing Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate nonstop when it comes out and its the reason I bought the system.

Uraizen

Banned
I love what you did with the italics there. :D

Also, Bayonetta 2 can't come soon enough.

Ah yes Bayonetta. The most beautiful game that holy shit kicked my ass in.
Cannot wait for round two on the wiiU. Kick my ass again Platinum!

You two know what's up! <3

I want to try out the new NG3 out of pure curiosity
then tell Nafe all about it.
The original version was pretty crap, but I heard Razor's Edge is closer to NG2 in the gameplay department.

Multiplayer wise I have Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed which is a totally awesome game.

I'm gonna be playing Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate nonstop when it comes out and its the reason I bought the system.

How is the online for Sonic? I loved Mario Kart Wii's online. Was thinking about getting that to tide me over until Mario Kart U.

Almost forgot about Monster Hunter. Should be awesome. :)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The power to my room is gone. The breaker tripped but will not reset. I've flipped the switch all the way off, but it won't flip on. I unplugged everything from every wall and flipped off every switch. It's no good. It's night so I have to wait until tomorrow to call someone.

I am sad. ;_;

cajunator

Banned
Yep, It's one of the main reasons I bought mine. My Wii U has been off for so long. ;__;

Speaking of which, I added some of you on Wii-U, what games do you have? I only have a few things. May get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, it's on sale for 30 right now.

I dont have much. focusing more on anime/figurine collecting lately.
right now just NSMBU and Nintendoland and Epic Mickey 2.
Ive been working so much that when I get home I just want to watch anime or sleep so not a lot of time for gaming.

cajunator

Banned
so, what outfit should I give Ritsu? Something original or one of her show ones?

The average red light is not so long that I would consider it a safe thing to do.

You haven't seen a Louisiana red light then. 2 minutes average waiting time, plus another minute for traffic to clear the intersection. A clusterfuck of the highest order.

Uraizen

Banned
Hmm. The pose I have sketched is really kind of cute and wouldnt fit that lol.
She needs a playful outfit for this one.

It's okay, nobody I know likes him
for various reasons.

I'm not good with cute, so I'll leave that to the expert(s). I eagerly await your work of art.

You haven't seen a Louisiana red light then. 2 minutes average waiting time, plus another minute for traffic to clear the intersection. A clusterfuck of the highest order.

I...what? Really? Why don't they just have the lights every 30 or 60 seconds so traffic clears more quickly instead of building up behind a light?

Wanted to stay up a little later, but this was me earlier

x5Y7zcQ.jpg

Anyway, happy Bill Murray day everyone! It's rumored if Bill Murray sees his shadow, then it's 6 weeks til Christmas. Don't know about you guys, but that'd be cool. ;)

cajunator

Banned
I finally finished sketching and inking Ritsu.
The problem is my scanner apparently doesnt work with Windows 7 >_

I may have to buy a new scanner...

This ... I'm not joking, I really want to see her dressed like that.
Do whatever your heart desires most.

What character is that?

I finally finished sketching and inking Ritsu.
The problem is my scanner apparently doesnt work with Windows 7 >_

I may have to buy a new scanner...

Aw, bummer. Guess you can just take a good snapshot of it. I <3 Ritsu. She may be my favorite. I love when she has the Mio bumps on her head. xD

cajunator

Banned
I appreciate it.
I'm actually about to go out and buy a new printer/scanner that works with a computer from this decade, so I will have a much cleaner, brighter picture of this for yall hopefully within a few hours.

cajunator

Banned
She did come out pretty cute. I was sure I was gonna totally fuck it up somehow. Especially since I tried to draw in the K-On style and put a little meat on her. Plus those stubby legs they have. It came out pretty good overall. Its a style that can be easily screwed up so its a thin line.

RurouniZel

Even more amazing art? Yes, please.

Ah, I'm not sure how to put it into words, but I like the way you shaded it with the light source in mind. It looks like it turned out really well.

Thank you! :D I wanted to try something different, granted it'd probably be cuter if it were lighter but oh well. XD

RurouniZel

I agree. You should make an alternate version during the day so her radiant adorable face can show through.

Maybe if I feel like revisiting after I finish my next works.

*opens thread*

*sees that everyone here is a master artist*

*closes thread and cries*

*hugs*

Though I'd love if you and everyone else could give my piece votes on pixiv. I use the stars I get on pixiv to measure my worth as a human being.

*opens thread*

*sees that everyone here is a master artist*

*closes thread and cries*

It's hardly worth even getting teared up about. The ability to draw is something you are born with. You didn't luck out but it's not worth killing yourself over. Everyone's good at something after all.

Top Bottom