• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

The mugi-ness has dipped to dangerously low-levels.

g5qWzz6.jpg
xsVJWq4.jpg
rW2FaEv.jpg

Xf0nskT.jpg
hPAkCIO.jpg
BSWgyfY.jpg

39Vptat.jpg
r0588D6.jpg
qDcxO5R.jpg

Emitan

Me too! hence the avatar.

OH and a while back I emntioned my CS professor trying to explain binary search with some story about a dragona and a few of you were as confused than I was. She linked to where she got it on the course webpage after. Here, if you guys are curious.
Oh that actually makes a lot of sense. Kinda.

I can't find Fire Emblem. D:
eShop~

Ritsu with her hair down is unbelievable.
Also Ritsu like this
I said DAMN

cjkeats

Madao

manuals nowadays are so laughable. one reason why i buy digital now.

if manuals were like in previous gens, i'd still wait for the games.

cajunator

Banned
manuals nowadays are so laughable. one reason why i buy digital now.

if manuals were like in previous gens, i'd still wait for the games.

I kind of agree, except I hate digital downloads. The diminishment of manuals in todays game packaging is sad. It used to be really fun in the NES days to thumb through the manuals and they were good quality.

cjkeats

One of my favourite quotes of all time is when Jeff Gerstmann wrote:
"For me, there used to be something almost ritualistic about game manuals. They were the things you stared at while you were being driven home from the game store, absorbing every detail so you'd be ready to go as soon as you walked through the door.
Then I got a driver's license"

Yeah I just spent 130 bucks importing 3 CDs from there.
So expensive.

You mention CDs and it reminds me that we STILL don't have a sample shot of what the K-ON MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX CD set looks like. It would be a big factor towards me either getting it or just going for the three soundtrack CDs I don't have yet. (Season 1, 2nd Season 2 and the movie)

Uraizen

Banned

Madao

i don't have any debts since i got the old car from my dad and i plan to use it until the thing completely falls apart and i live with my parents.

i'd be burning some money in K-On stuff but right now i want a new PC and that thing is gonna cost over $1000 since i want a powerful one to record HD gameplay from the speed runs i do and i want it to last me a few years.

Top Bottom