• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I have the most pure of intentions. Now I'm going to play a game with myself.

Mugi = EWGF
Mio = Devil Trigger
Ritsu = Parry
Yui = Throw
Azusa = Roll

What do these have in common? Absolutely nothing.

You all should fear Mugi, though. I know I do!

I agree with these. Even though I haven't got to Azu yet, I love Devil Trigger for Mio. lol.

I now own all the Mio Nendoroids!

And if you are wondering, no, none of them have her ricebowl. She's gotta wear something else once in a while too I guess...
They also came with a bunch of other stuff, and I have more pics of them here, as well as older shots of other figures here.

Now I need to get the rest of the K-ON! Nendoroids. lol

Okay, those notes are Ritsu-tier. I agree, I want to buy off him on eBay now too!

Soooooo cool.

Hmm, I'll have to jump on my phone later on to check those pictures of the nendos out, Chet!

Mine have been shipped, now I just need to wait for them to turn up in the next 4 weeks or so =\

I'm too impatient!

I now own all the Mio Nendoroids!

And if you are wondering, no, none of them have her ricebowl. She's gotta wear something else once in a while too I guess...
They also came with a bunch of other stuff, and I have more pics of them here, as well as older shots of other figures here.

Now I need to get the rest of the K-ON! Nendoroids. lol

Yay Mio nendos!

Yay friends! :D

Yay friends indeed!

Agreed. I'm always up early on my days off. Will try to watch another K-ON or two. Have some Ni no Kuni to catch up on though. <3

Yay good morning!

Agreed. I'm always up early on my days off. Will try to watch another K-ON or two. Have some Ni no Kuni to catch up on though. <3
I just want some sleep!
jnhge.gif

Yay Mio nendos!

Nendoroid petits are pretty interesting. Their hair comes off just like normal nendoroids.

I just want some sleep!
jnhge.gif

Nendoroid petits are pretty interesting. Their hair comes off just like normal nendoroids.

Sleep is awesome. I could go for some right now.

Nendo petits are really adorable in most cases. I have maybe 15-ish of them, but I don't have any from K-ON. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that may be one of the only ways to get a Sawako figure.

cjkeats

I was gonna order the petite nendos of ClariS because I wanted the CD(and they are adorable as shit) but I found out they have a compilation album on the north American iTunes so I never bothered.
So I'm still nendo-less. :(
By the way, I ended up naming my Fire Emblem: Awakening avatar Yui :).

Are you playing a lady? I'm a dude because I couldn't play a lady and have a waifu. :(

Boo. She deserves better.
I know there's a doll like figure of her, but that's the biggest I know of. I think Jun deserves more figures more though.
I was gonna order the petite nendos of ClariS because I wanted the CD(and they are adorable as shit) but I found out they have a compilation album on the north American iTunes so I never bothered.
So I'm still nendo-less. :(

You should fix that!

There is a man who looks like a woman at least. I'm pissed off I already married someone before he joins.

Oh, I will keep that in mind, thank you. I want to play this so bad. even if I'm terrible at juggling my games. lol.

Make sure you guys download the free map that's available now, it rolls back to being a paid one soon!

I need my Marth and Ike. <3

MikeMyers

I have the most pure of intentions. Now I'm going to play a game with myself.

Mugi = EWGF
Mio = Devil Trigger
Ritsu = Parry
Yui = Throw
Azusa = Roll

What do these have in common? Absolutely nothing.

You all should fear Mugi, though. I know I do!

Who is Deathfist then?

Here we go, my latest figure I teased before

20130205185118jpgar.jpg

I picked it up last night after japanese class with a girl I've been chatting with a lot recently~ it's amazing, she actually likes all the weird things I've got... even DakiMiokura, and Tomoyo oppai mousepad

20130205185118jpgar.jpg

I picked it up last night after japanese class with a girl I've been chatting with a lot recently~ it's amazing, she actually likes all the weird things I've got... even DakiMiokura, and Tomoyo oppai mousepad

That's ingenious.
And lovely figures as well.

20130205185118jpgar.jpg

Nice! I'm still jealous of your collection.

Kazzy's right, perhaps this is the beginning of a love story ;).

cjkeats

How adorable. Good luck, and remember a prenup should be produced before the ring. Trust no one. She's after your figures.

hahah thanks as always

... I've never really had a "love story" before -_-, I'm the obvious Mio-type that never talks to anybody. 21 years old in 2 weeks and still never been with a girl before =_=

Uraizen

Banned
I really liked Chuunibyou. KyoAni best work since K-On!

Another person who likes Chuunibyou? Well this is a rare sight.

I don't know what you're talking about

Now I know for sure.

I say their best work since K-ON! is K-ON!! ;p

Smarty pants.

&#8721;(&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;) Dun taze me bro!! &#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#9484;(;&#65507;&#9671;&#65507;)&#9496;

You are already tazed.

Top Bottom