• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Smarty pants.

Well if I take this seriously, I'd probably say favorite KyoAni show since 2011 is Nichijou. I'm not really finished with Hyouka or obviously Tamako Market, but I doubt I'd like them more. Especially in Hyouka's case. Chu-2 was good, but I didn't care much for the melodrama. Just my thoughts.

Another person who likes Chuunibyou? Well this is a rare sight.

I liked it quite a lot as well. But I'd also say that Nichijou is probably my favorite KyoAni show since 2011. Haven't seen enough of Tamako Market to judge it yet and I'm honestly a bit lukewarm on Hyouka beyond its animation.

Kazzy

Huh... why was I under the impression that Chuu2 was hated, then?

The ending is where most of the hate stemmed from, at least in the Anime thread. And while I can certainly see why a lot of that criticism is valid, I still think it was a solid product.

I personally think Hyouka should be held up as one of KyoAni's best works.

cjkeats

I liked it quite a lot as well. But I'd also say that Nichijou is probably my favorite KyoAni show since 2011. Haven't seen enough of Tamako Market to judge it yet and I'm honestly a bit lukewarm on Hyouka beyond its animation.

I finished that the other night. Loved it. In my top 3 anime of all time easily.

Also really liked Chuu2.

AnimeGAF hates it, esp. the final episode.

The ending is where most of the hate stemmed from, at least in the Anime thread. And while I can certainly see why a lot of that criticism is valid, I still think it was a solid product.

I personally think Hyouka should be held up as one of KyoAni's best works.
I'm pretty sure it's out of a pretty vocal minority, out of those that have actually watched it anyways. But whatever, they can hate what they want.

Kazzy

Those two new college lesbian characters and the new blonde will make K-On!!! will make it the greatest KyoAni series since K-On!

I can get behind that.

GlgOror.jpg

I'm actually supposed to watch Nichijou soon with that girl I mentioned earlier~ o.o

Here's my 3DS code btw, I'll add you when I get home from class.

3737-9524-7626

GAT DAYUM!
Kazzy has sent me lewd pictures before. No one is sacred!
I'm actually supposed to watch Nichijou soon with that girl I mentioned earlier~ o.o
I also watched Nichijou with a girl, or maybe they're a guy?
Or maybe Gravijah?
I just did that and found a page of you arguing about Yuru Yuri and this:

Perfect.
I should read through this thread in full sometime.
The thread sometimes goes in circles, but there's always something new brought up to be discussed and we learn new insights.

Uraizen

Banned
I'm just a good Samaritan.

You have to understand, my friends have a tendency to troll me and I go along with it. For example, we're all pretending that DmC is the best action game ever and that nothing will ever touch it. It amuses us even though we don't believe it ourselves. Hell, even the FGC does it with crap like "Buff Yun" when he was great in AE. So I guess I thought this might have been the same thing just on a much wider scale?

Kazzy

You have to understand, my friends have a tendency to troll me and I go along with it. For example, we're all pretending that DmC is the best action game ever and that nothing will ever touch it. It amuses us even though we don't believe it ourselves. Hell, even the FGC does it with crap like "Buff Yun" when he was great in AE. So I guess I thought this might have been the same thing just on a much wider scale?

Me? Troll? Nope!

Ninjas are just too mainstream for her.

So, I just received your Wii U request now. Even though you sent it 4 days ago xD Our poor Wii U's. Anyway, if you doodle there soon, you just doodle that bonking of the head of Ritsu. ;)

I had a crazy day yesterday (No time for Ni no Kuni :( ), so things should quiet a bit today and I'll be able to watch more K-ON! Actually started Episode 6, loved poor Yui's voice all strained. haha.

So, I just received your Wii U request now. Even though you sent it 4 days ago xD Our poor Wii U's. Anyway, if you doodle there soon, you just doodle that bonking of the head of Ritsu. ;)

I had a crazy day yesterday (No time for Ni no Kuni :( ), so things should quiet a bit today and I'll be able to watch more K-ON! Actually started Episode 6, loved poor Yui's voice all strained. haha.

O8sHY.gif

Yes, believe it or not, we occasionally discuss things!

And initiate Mugi-calypse.

ECRIj.gif

I'm always down for a Mugipocalypse!

No new posts? Ya'll are lazy, have some ninja Mugi.

JOvkw.jpg

Look at her, she doesn't give a damn.

K-ON x ninjas = one of the best things ever.

K-ON x Evangelion = THE best thing ever!

But it is, isn't it? :p

And personally, I've always wanted Dan to get some buffs :D. I can't really call it trolling if I suck at the game anyway, but that's who I usually pick in AE when I'm playing in the game room at Otakon, for example. If I happen to win with him that makes it all the better :).

Here's my 3DS code btw, I'll add you when I get home from class.

3737-9524-7626

Assuming this has already happened, I hope it went well. Sharing the love of Nichijou is always the right thing to do anyway.

I'm just a good Samaritan.

You're good peoples, Kazzy ;).

Ohayo, minna-san! My thoughts on Episode 6:

Wow, so we skipped right to the day of the festival! Poor Mio wants to practice and the girls aren't in the club room. I absolutely adored Yui this episode with her poor voice! Especially with the little wig on in the first part.

Setting up a Haunted House seems to be up Ritsu's alley for sure. You just knew Mio was going to freak the hell out when she got in there! Oh, and Yes, CR, I loved the Sumo between the girls. xD

Was a really cute scene where we see young Mio and Ritsu, and demonstrating Ritsu powering poor Mio's embarassment factor starting at that young age. Poor Mio was so embarassed, but Yui being being sweet gave Mio that extra push to give it a go!

The MCing by Ritsu was hilarious, you just knew she was going to pay for it in some bonks on the head, of course.

All the girls send their encouragement to Mio to get rid of that last bit of stage fright, and there we go! Found the cut away pretty cute, I wonder if they're going to do that for all their future performances. Anyway, they have their applause, Mio gets really into it, and you know she's going to do something clumsy. Sure enough, we get this.

LOL, yeah. Was pretty funny you see one person taking a picture of it too before Mio screams. xD

Overall I very much enjoyed this episode. Little better than 5, but not perfect yet. So it gets:

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
ESTl62o.png
4.5/5 Ricchans!

Ohayo, minna-san! My thoughts on Episode 6:

All the girls send their encouragement to Mio to get rid of that last bit of stage fright, and there we go! Found the cut away pretty cute, I wonder if they're going to do that for all their future performances. Anyway, they have their applause, Mio gets really into it, and you know she's going to do something clumsy. Sure enough, we get this.

LOL, yeah. Was pretty funny you see one person taking a picture of it too before Mio screams. xD

Overall I very much enjoyed this episode. Little better than 5, but not perfect yet. So it gets:

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
ESTl62o.png
4.5/5 Ricchans!
And now you will understand what we mean when we mention Mio's ricebowl.
Yes actually it is.

I can vouch for it, probably.

It might be good, but that has nothing to do with this. Maybe you should ask ColtraineGF what's up,
or just look at his avatar.

Top Bottom