• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Now I'm curious what episode you would rate a 5/5 Ricchans, if any at all.

Was this your favorite episode? I don't hand out many perfect scores to stuff, just really just to click. I imagine once Azu comes in things will get crazier. So, there's hope ;D

I must say, 4.5 Ricchans is pretty awesome though...

Ok, I forget...do both people have to add each other on the 3DS? I can't really check for myself right now (no wifi).

Friend codes are one thing I can't wait to see completely go away.

Hai there. :D Enjoy Fire Emblem for me pls. ;___;

Was this your favorite episode? I don't hand out many perfect scores to stuff, just really just to click. I imagine once Azu comes in things will get crazier. So, there's hope ;D

I must say, 4.5 Ricchans is pretty awesome though...

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to scoring things I guess.

But my favorite episode in the first season? That's a hard guess. 4, 6 and 11 are probably my favorites, and in no particular order. The favorite out of those 3 changes depending on my mood. The next highest would probably be 10 and 13. They're awesome as well, but not to the level of the other three.
My least favorite is probably episode 9, not that I hate it though.

But my favorite episode in the first season? That's a hard guess. 4, 6 and 11 are probably my favorites, and in no particular order. The favorite out of those 3 changes depending on my mood. The next highest would probably be 10 and 13. They're awesome as well, but not to the level of the other three.

OK, cool, glad you mentioned a few different ones :) I try not to let my mood sway me either, so I'll think back or look as I'm posting the pics.

cjkeats

Ok, I forget...do both people have to add each other on the 3DS? I can't really check for myself right now (no wifi).

Friend codes are one thing I can't wait to see completely go away.

We have to add each other. It's pretty dumb because all it lets you do is see when someones online and what they're playing and what they're favorite game is.
I'm hoping it'll all just flow into Mii-verse when that eventually comes to 3DS.
What I like seeing is people's Miis.

OK, cool, glad you mentioned a few different ones :) I try not to let my mood sway me either, so I'll think back or look as I'm posting the pics.

It's just hard for me to choose a favorite episode for me. It's easier for me to figure out which episodes I don't like as much. lol

Hey! I have the Tekkenz now! Don't know if I'll have time tonight though...what I do have might be put towards Fire Emblem. But we'll see.

Cooooooool! Well, remember Tekken doesn't take all that long to play. I usually boot my game up and only play 5 or so matches, so that goes quick.

Enjoy Fire Emblem though ;D

Cooooooool! Well, remember Tekken doesn't take all that long to play. I usually boot my game up and only play 5 or so matches, so that goes quick.

Enjoy Fire Emblem though ;D

Lol, I know. I just more mean to say I don't know what my schedule is going to be like since I don't even know when I'll be leaving work today ;_;. Working on a presentation for my office next week. First I've done anything like this since college and I'm kinda scared haha.

I'll PM you or something later this evening or tomorrow and we can get something in. I look forward to being a punching bag in this game too :p.

On a slightly related side note I started playing an Asuka/Paul team in SFxT going through Burst Kumite mode on Vita. Not sure if the seasoned SFxT community thinks this would be a good team but I like it ;).

Working on a presentation for my office next week. First I've done anything like this since college and I'm kinda scared haha.

c199J1M.png

;)
On a slightly related side note I started playing an Asuka/Paul team in SFxT going through Burst Kumite mode on Vita. Not sure if the seasoned SFxT community thinks this would be a good team but I like it ;).

Paul is amazingly good. So much new tech for him is coming out. Asuka, not sure what they've changed for her, but she was ok in Vanilla. Ask those guys more. xD

Lol, I know. I just more mean to say I don't know what my schedule is going to be like since I don't even know when I'll be leaving work today ;_;. Working on a presentation for my office next week. First I've done anything like this since college and I'm kinda scared haha.

As a fellow Mio-like, I know how that is!
UEKmk.gif

You can do it!

;)

Paul is amazingly good. So much new tech for him is coming out. Asuka, not sure what they've changed for her, but she was ok in Vanilla. Ask those guys more. xD

Thanks ;). I've got until Tuesday so I should be ok. Working on it now actually and it's coming along fine, I think. I just hope I don't stutter too much (I have a tendency to do that when I'm nervous) or trip on anything. Of course, no rice bowls involved here :p.

I've heard Paul is good. I've just got to stop being such a button mashing scrub so much of the time (that goes for pretty much any fighting game ever).

Uraizen

Banned

Favorite episodes? Episode 12 from the first season, hands down. Second favorite is episode 24 from season two. Third favorite is Ritsu und Mugi's day out.

Both of them are better, most noticeably Paul. Not sure about the team synergy.

Here's something else that came in recently.
Ok, it's actually my brother's, but I wanted to show it off anyways.
3Q1bgYx.jpg

Mios are here to make this post seem relevant.
And since I had my camera out, here's a stupid picture I took.
xpUqgSB.jpg

Mio stands tall on the hill, probably suffering from hypothermia.
She sure looks cold out there.

cjkeats

I don't think I'd be able to pick a favorite episode. None really jump out at me. I can think of favorite scenes, but never really a full episode. Unless the movie counts as an episode. Then that's my favorite episode.

I play Asuka, so I would be a good starting point.

I shall let you know then. Still working on the basics.

Nice pics ;). Mio's quite brave...probably part of her ninja training.

Meh, they're all good. I particularly like the one where the girls go to Kyoto, and the one that's partnered with it, showing what the 3 juniors do whilst they're away. Also, the Mio fanclub episode.
I like all of them though, so no real favourites.

For whatever reason, I was looking for Fire Emblem x K-ON! pictures, but somehow ended up finding Dragon Quest x K-ON! pictures. Not sure how I managed that.
5JLVOdt.jpg

6NfQzVp.jpg

I don't think I'd be able to pick a favorite episode. None really jump out at me. I can think of favorite scenes, but never really a full episode. Unless the movie counts as an episode. Then that's my favorite episode.
Which part of the movie is your favorite though?
Nice pics ;). Mio's quite brave...probably part of her ninja training.
Should I avatar quote myself? hehehe
Meh, they're all good. I particularly like the one where the girls go to Kyoto, and the one that's partnered with it, showing what the 3 juniors do whilst they're away. Also, the Mio fanclub episode.
I like all of them though, so no real favourites.

image.php

Figures you would!

Bummer, the K-ON movie BD on Amazon is now listed for $36. Not a bummer if you had your preorder placed when it was $27/28, of course, but now I guess I'll be ordering mine with Sora no Woto off Rightstuf
, which was kind of my original plan anyways but I didn't want them to ship SnW too early for some reason, something to do with the credit card billing?

Bummer, the K-ON movie BD on Amazon is now listed for $36. Not a bummer if you had your preorder placed when it was $27/28, of course, but now I guess I'll be ordering mine with Sora no Woto off Rightstuf
, which was kind of my original plan anyways but I didn't want them to ship SnW too early for some reason, something to do with the credit card billing?

I should probably get on that.

OceanBlue

For whatever reason, I was looking for Fire Emblem x K-ON! pictures, but somehow ended up finding Dragon Quest x K-ON! pictures. Not sure how I managed that.
5JLVOdt.jpg

6NfQzVp.jpg

I love crossover pictures. There are a few Monster Hunter III x Idolm@ster ones, lol. I'd upload them if I were at my computer.

I love crossover pictures. There are a few Monster Hunter III x Idolm@ster ones, lol. I'd upload them if I were at my computer.

Yeah, there are quite a few Monster Hunter and K-ON! cross over art too, though I think I posted most that I've found in this thread before. I should see where I did.

I won't if you won't.

y7a5W71.jpg

That's kinda cool...aside from Mugi's face looking weird.

Finally home from work and gym. Yay. Long day, but K-ON gaf makes it better ;).

I wonder if you could ask them to wait to ship them together? I would call them first and see if they can do that for you.

Assuming this has already happened, I hope it went well. Sharing the love of Nichijou is always the right thing to do anyway.

Hasn't happened yet! Just making plans, I've got too many classes -_-. I'm not the one sharing Nichijou love though, I haven't seen it! She picked it out.

Added! mine is 2578-3109-9956

Added both you now!

So lovely, I love my copy~

Hasn't happened yet! Just making plans, I've got too many classes -_-. I'm not the one sharing Nichijou love though, I haven't seen it! She picked it out.
Has she seen it?
So lovely, I love my copy~
Yes, love the concept art for Tingle in there. lol
Had an awful day. At least my birthday is tomorrow~
Happy Birthday Eve!
Season 2 episode 8

That seems about right for you.

Madao

Mio's heart is a kikouhou. seems fitting.

Mugi looks like she's going SSJ3 in that pic. she's probably the only person who could keep eyebrows in SSJ3 heh.

i've been consumed by my Sailor Moon rewatch lately. i barely set aside time to check the weekly series i watch since i don't want to let them build a backlog and i have barely played anything. i did play a bit of F-Zero GX since i also have sort of a queue there with doing Master mode with every pilot (i have like 5 requests piled up)

it's a good thing i'm getting night shift atm since it gives me more free time.

Madao

I never quite understood that part.

yeah, me neither.

i think in an interview, Toriyama said he did that to make him look more menacing but there's nothing else that explais why.
but then, this was the era when he had stopped giving a damn and was doing most things for teh lulz (in an interview someone asked why majin boo looked different when the fat boo was removed and he said he had forgotten about the initial evil boo appearance)

Top Bottom