• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

You must not know cajunator very well.
XvzBmQt.gif

Uraizen

Banned
Had an awful day. At least my birthday is tomorrow~

Happy B-Day!

yeah, me neither.

i think in an interview, Toriyama said he did that to make him look more menacing but there's nothing else that explais why.
but then, this was the era when he had stopped giving a damn and was doing most things for teh lulz (in an interview someone asked why majin boo looked different when the fat boo was removed and he said he had forgotten about the initial evil boo appearance)

Shits given: 0

Articalys

The cover art and layout of the MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX has been revealed:
Reminder: the 12 disc set contains 258 total tracks, including all the OP/EDs, insert songs, character songs, OSTs, and even the PSP/PS3 game songs. Includes a booklet explaining the songs.

Partial vocal tracklisting via Pony Canyon
Translation from animesuki:
Disc 1 collects the OP and ED singles of the anime (including the B-side tracks). It includes the five-person versions of the first season's OP & ED, which were previously only available on the first "K-ON! OFFICIAL BAND SCORE".

Disc 2 contains the original version of Fuwa Fuwa Time from S1E6 (plus the B-side of said single, HTT's version of Tsubasa wo Kudasai), songs from the "HO-KAGO TEA TIME in MOVIE" album, the rock version of the Sakuragaoka Girls' High School anthem, as well as the DEATH DEVIL songs. It most notably includes the S2E24 version of Tenshi no Fureta yo!, previously exclusive to "K-ON!! OFFICIAL BAND SCORE ~LET'S MUSIC!! 3~".

Disc 3 is both CDs combined from the HO-KAGO TEA TIME insert song album, and Discs 4 & 5 are the same as the HO-KAGO TEA TIME II insert song album.

Finally, Disc 6 contains the main five's character songs from season 1, with the notable addition of the five-person mix of Let's Go! (that was seen on the first Radi-on! CD).

The cover art and layout of the MUSIC HISTORY'S BOX has been revealed:

Reminder: the 12 disc set contains 258 total tracks, including all the OP/EDs, insert songs, character songs, OSTs, and even the PSP/PS3 game songs. Includes a booklet explaining the songs.

Full vocal tracklisting via Pony Canyon
Translation from animesuki:

So cool. Was looking at soundtracks on eBay since I really enjoy the music. Of course, this will cost something stupid, I'm sure. xD

FUCKING BOOOOOUGHT!!!!!!

Looks like I won't be having these replace my already-bought albums though. Well, at least the HTT 2 album with the cassette tape. Love the packaging for that one.

Madao

$200 is quite the money.
i spent that much in the James Bond 50th anniversary set and i justified that one as "all movies for $10 each".

here's Meloetta doing her best Mugi impression:
mugietta_zpsb5907731.png

will this trigger a mugipocalypse?

cjkeats

Your avatar is such a cute little bunny. :3

My fire emblem waifu. <3
I decided to take a look through pixvi for the first time last night and searched for her. Ended up spending several hours there with a folder full of new avatars trying to decide on one. It's a never ending supply of stuff.

Well yeah, 200 bucks is 200 bucks, but for what you're getting, compared to a lot of crazy collections out of there, for what you get, it's not terrible.
Well yeah, but it's still a pretty large pill to swallow.
Also, like my new avatar? ;D
Most definitely. You have the best one in this thread right now.
$200 is quite the money.
i spent that much in the James Bond 50th anniversary set and i justified that one as "all movies for $10 each".
If you look at it like that, it's only about a dollar and a half per song.
My fire emblem waifu. <3
I decided to take a look through pixvi for the first time last night and searched for her. Ended up spending several hours there with a folder full of new avatars trying to decide on one. It's a never ending supply of stuff.
Ah yes, pixiv, the bane of productivity.
*eats birthday cake*
l10VjSI.png

cjkeats

Well thanks xD Although everyone's is wonderful. I like cjkeats's new one too.
Well thank you, here's the original art, if you're of anyone else is curious.

I plan on switching back to Hidamari Yui once Fire Emblem hype dies, or I get bored of the game.
Hidamari Yui is my favourite Yui.

Your avatar looks like if Mio were in the design of Nichijou, and that's just the best thing.

cjkeats

Having to work on a birthday is kinda sucky :(.

Happy Birthday Emitan!!
Well that's the best birthday pic I've seen yet. Not sure what it has to do with a birthday though other than the text, but it's adorable so it gets a pass.
I expect it again on Easter with "Happy Easter!" on it.

Also, I'd rather have the day after my birthday off, depending where you work, they might bring you cake. And the you can spend all night doing whatever with friends/family/virtual waifus/co-workers, etc.

Pumpkin pie is the best pie and I bake the best pumpkin pie.

Pumpkin pie is indeed awesome.

Unless it lands on a weekend, I usually don't get cake on my actual birthday either.

Haven't had any on my birthday in years, but when I did it was almost always angel food cake

My fire emblem waifu. <3

Wish she could be my in-game waifu. The downside of playing a female in the game :(.

Also, like my new avatar? ;D

It's rather good, I'll say ;).

Top Bottom