• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Thanks!

Tekken tonight? you too, Uraizen? If your copy arrived yet, or maybe Marvel? Maybe there's something we could all play?

Answered in the OT as well, but yes, I will try to make it happen. Bear in mind that it will be the first time I've touched the game at all. Not sure when tonight I'll be available but I'll let you know.

Well thank you, here's the original art, if you're of anyone else is curious.

I plan on switching back to Hidamari Yui once Fire Emblem hype dies, or I get bored of the game.
Hidamari Yui is my favourite Yui.

Your avatar looks like if Mio were in the design of Nichijou, and that's just the best thing.
After Battle Tea Time.
Happy Birthday, fellow February _8th-er!
Are you saying it's your birthday today as well? If so, Happy Birthday.
Oh, I see how it is.
Is your avatar Mio?
Haven't had any on my birthday in years, but when I did it was almost always angel food cake
You should bake yourself a cake!

Madao

before i forget,
Happy Birthday Emitan!

working on birthdays sucks but that's how life is. i had to work on my birthday last year.

on a different note, my import haul finally arrived:

P2080010_zps266f8168.jpg

now i have a big Blu-Ray backlog to go along my games and anime backlog.

before i forget,
Happy Birthday Emitan!

working on birthdays sucks but that's how life is. i had to work on my birthday last year.

P2080010_zps266f8168.jpg

Awesome stuff there. The mangas are really well printed, and really nice paper compared to most other mangas I've seen. Of course the Zelda book is well printed, but that's not surprising.
Nonono, I put a blank in front of the 8!

I'm Feb 18th
Oh well, please take my very early Birthday wishes!
Hmm... I see.
Exactly.

Madao

Awesome stuff there. The mangas are really well printed, and really nice paper compared to most other mangas I've seen. Of course the Zelda book is well printed, but that's not surprising.

i didn't expect the manga to have a few color pages and the volumes to be that big. i had seen other mangas before and was expecting something along those lines. it is a fun surprise.

i didn't expect the manga to have a few color pages and the volumes to be that big. i had seen other mangas before and was expecting something along those lines. it is a fun surprise.

Yeah, I was pretty taken back by the fact that it has color, and it's not like other mangas where they insert a few color pages on nice paper and then switch to obviously shoddier paper for the black and white. It's all the same nice paper.
The manga is worth owning just for the print quality alone.

Emitan

Just email their support to double check. They're usually pretty good at helping make sure stuff like that isn't an issue, and helping you around it if it is.
It's just a new expiration date, it has the same number so I probably won't have too much trouble.

Maybe, let me know the game and time. I'll let you know once you two have that finalized.

Hmm... I see.

Whoa, I see a secret code there, Yay gaf memberness. xD

Also, I think we're gonna start with Tag 2 tonight, Ura. Maybe some Marvel after. If you're on PSN I'll just send you an invite or something, or could open a PSN chat, it's no big thing, really.

Also, I think we're gonna start with Tag 2 tonight, Ura. Maybe some Marvel after. If you're on PSN I'll just send you an invite or something, or could open a PSN chat, it's no big thing, really.

I've got some time now-ish if you want. Probably not too late since I have an early day tomorrow. Send me an invite whenever you are on.

Btw I still only have Marvel on the Vita right now.

It's an incentive for lurkers to join in!

q5cb5xP.gif

How they're supposed to know it's there, I don't know.

LOL that gif is amazing. Also yeah, I'm still getting used to things around here. <3

I've got some time now-ish if you want. Probably not too late since I have an early day tomorrow. Send me an invite whenever you are on.

Okies, I just sent you a PM too. I'll start it up.

Uraizen

Banned

We do that a lot, I think we had done it for an entire page or two at one point.

I'm going to have a mini-session with my friend in SFxT tonight. I checked here at 9PM and didn't see a new post, so I had assumed maybe you both forgot.

It's an incentive for lurkers to join in!

They know who they are.

PASS! I'll hit you guys up some other time, hah.

We do that a lot, I think we had done it for an entire page or two at one point.

I'm going to have a mini-session with my friend in SFxT tonight. I checked here at 9PM and didn't see a new post, so I had assumed maybe you both forgot.

PASS! I'll hit you guys up some other time, hah.

Ha, I don't get off work til 10 on the weekends xD Have fun in SF x Tekken! and I know, Amish needs to get Mahvel for PS3 now! ;D Hope he had fun in Tekken tonight!

Although you both should get Castlevania so we could get our co-op on ^^

It's an incentive for you to get further in the show!

Yep, I'm working on it, loving what I've seen so far!

Uraizen

Banned
I think I have the information saved on my account. I can't remember.

You know what you must do.

oMYCh.gif

Ha, I don't get off work til 10 on the weekends xD Have fun in SF x Tekken! and I know, Amish needs to get Mahvel for PS3 now! ;D Hope he had fun in Tekken tonight!

Although you both should get Castlevania so we could get our co-op on ^^

Amish and I both have 3sO... hint, hint, poke, poke, wink, wink.

You know what you must do.

oMYCh.gif

Amish and I both have 3sO... hint, hint, poke, poke, wink, wink.

lol. I noticed that. I would surely get bodied. I'd only play it if you guys wanted to. So I'll wait for a sale on it then.

Scott Pilgrim's online is available now since we all have plus, but I think it costs money for the online co-op =/

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
before i forget,
Happy Birthday Emitan!

P2080010_zps266f8168.jpg

I'm still waiting for amazon to deliver my copies of Girl Friends vol. 1/2. It's taking forever.

Uraizen

Banned
lol. I noticed that. I would surely get bodied. I'd only play it if you guys wanted to. So I'll wait for a sale on it then.

Scott Pilgrim's online is available now since we all have plus, but I think it costs money for the online co-op =/

Buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it!

Huh? I just checked the PSN store and didn't see it. I thought that got delayed. Either way, I plan to buy the shit out of that.

This can't be! =O

Madao

lol i can't remember from which ep this part is. i thought i could recognize all the gifs at this point.

i don't like strawberries. i'll let mugi eat all of them.

i'm on the second k-on manga volume atm. the changes are interesting and seeing mugi-vision in action is fun (the first 2 instances were in s1 in reduced capacity. i look forward to all the ones that didn't show up at all in the show).

Top Bottom