• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Ha, I don't get off work til 10 on the weekends xD Have fun in SF x Tekken! and I know, Amish needs to get Mahvel for PS3 now! ;D Hope he had fun in Tekken tonight!

Although you both should get Castlevania so we could get our co-op on ^^

Yep, fun times :). I've reaaaaaaaaally got to practice though. I would like to get above scrub level someday. I did find Slim Bob surprisingly fun to play as, so I might stick with him. And Asuka, of course. Experiment with the others, and watch some Level Up Your Game youtube videos. Maybe you can help me get better too. Though I am kinda bad at video games :p.

I will try to get around to getting Marvel when I can, and I'll see about Castlevania as well.

Today was interesting. Got my iPhone replaced due to audio problems and a faulty home button. Not cheap, but it was driving me nuts. At least my tax return is enough to cover it (barely lol).

Hope you all are having a great Saturday!

llImC1V.gif

You're weird!

I like this gif.

Poor Ritsu <3

Yep, fun times :). I've reaaaaaaaaally got to practice though. I would like to get above scrub level someday. I did find Slim Bob surprisingly fun to play as, so I might stick with him. And Asuka, of course. Experiment with the others, and watch some Level Up Your Game youtube videos. Maybe you can help me get better too. Though I am kinda bad at video games :p.

I will try to get around to getting Marvel when I can, and I'll see about Castlevania as well.

Today was interesting. Got my iPhone replaced due to audio problems and a faulty home button. Not cheap, but it was driving me nuts. At least my tax return is enough to cover it (barely lol).

Hope you all are having a great Saturday!

Glad you had fun! Lee and Violet (essentially the same character) are my favorites. You just need to learn tag throw, some juggles, then bounds, and some tag combos and you'd be ok. You had good reflexes to escape throws. Bob is a good character. Asuka is amazing though, so is Jun, you saw the damage I did with those two one match xD

Marvel is amazing, and the most hype, just something like Castlevania would be so cool for us as a community, as it's co-op, 6 players, and would be fun for voice chat, or even just playing together. Other stuff like Scott Pilgrim, Moon Diver or Castle Crashers would work too.
Castlevania's best xD

My day was long, full of work, but picked up a PSP Go. it's awesome! Gonna try to stay up and watch some Toonami. Toonami Gaf thread is pretty fun, we mainly just make fun of all the shows (especially Tenchi GXP)

Miss my Mio and Ritsu, will watch more K-ON! tomorrow. Hope you guys had a great day. <3

lol i can't remember from which ep this part is. i thought i could recognize all the gifs at this point.
Episode 11 of K-ON!!
hWDF6.gif

I always felt it was probably the most manga like episode in the whole show.
i'm on the second k-on manga volume atm. the changes are interesting and seeing mugi-vision in action is fun (the first 2 instances were in s1 in reduced capacity. i look forward to all the ones that didn't show up at all in the show).

Yeah, the first volume was pretty much adapted pretty straight forward, save for some Mugi-isms. It starts to deviate a little more in the second volume and onwards, which in anime terms is the second half of the first season and the entire second season.

Emitan

Tomorrow/Today I am going with my friend to hopefully find a copy of Final Fantasy X. We both love the game and really want to replay it.

Tomorrow/Today I am going with my friend to hopefully find a copy of Final Fantasy X. We both love the game and really want to replay it.

I'm holding out for FF X HD
lol

Hmm... what about this?

CQxxT.jpg

hhnnnnnnnng

Loved FF7, and Crisis Core (Zack..;___;) and loved Laguna in FF8, and the Card game in it..

Never played FF9. So I guess I need to buy 5 copies of it then? xD

I'm a fan of 7 and 8. 9 was alright but it didn't really grab me the same way 6 through 8 did. I should replay 9...I'll probably buy it off of PSN for my Vita.

There's also some other stuff I'm going to try to get today (now that I'm over the massive headache I woke up with). If I succeed I will let you know, but no spoilers yet :p.

But I'm just one Emi!
But you could be so much more!
1 copy to play, 1 to keep brand new and 1 to lend?
Something like that.
Good morning, K-on GAF! :D

Poor Yui.
Ui is so cool. lol *thumbs up*

Ui is laying down the law.

Loved FF7, and Crisis Core (Zack..;___;) and loved Laguna in FF8, and the Card game in it..

Never played FF9. So I guess I need to buy 5 copies of it then? xD
9 is my favorite Playstation Final Fantasy.
There's also some other stuff I'm going to try to get today (now that I'm over the massive headache I woke up with). If I succeed I will let you know, but no spoilers yet :p.
I wanna know what this stuff is!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well... yes, it would be. Speaking of talents, how's that fan art coming, RurouniZel?

Took a break this week. Will work on it this week likely. Actually it's because I was holding off until the Surface Pro release, but it turns out the Wacom drivers don't work on Photoshop and SAI yet, so I'm holding off until they do. But since I don't know how long that'll be I'll work on it again using my normal computer + Intuos.

Top Bottom