• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Yes, but I haven't set up a PSN account yet. Don't really have any games that I'd really need one for anyways...

Just be warned, the nicer they look, the more expensive they likely are. That reminds me though, I'd love to have the beach queens Mio figure.

Yeah, but just from the extra 4 days on this one upcoming check alone I could buy almost the whole set, and thats just the extra.

Alright, when I buy my XL, you can make a PSN account so we can get our game on ;D
But I'm...
xvZqINx.gif

Perhaps.
Yes.
Yes!
Yeah, but just from the extra 4 days on this one upcoming check alone I could buy almost the whole set, and thats just the extra.
It's nice to have a job...

cajunator

Banned
I'm after the Alter figures, so it definitely wont be cheap to acquire them.
I don't think buying them all at once is a good idea either.

I work 12 hour shifts, usually 7 days. But this week is 3 additional days. So thats 120 hours of work, plus the other extra day I already worked when a dispatcher was out because of a funeral. I'm salaried though so its not as awesome as those hours look.

cajunator

Banned
Well that just cost me like 2 extra days pay.
Ritsu is not a cheap goddess.
Of note I lucked into finding them both on sale by the same guy in Canada. So at least they are coming from the same place. Seems to be legit. Gotta be careful with these things.

I wish I had sexy legs ;~;
Life > Hometown
I'll watch at least an episode tonight when I get off work! She is cute.
What episode are you on now, seven?
It scares me how quickly I just blew 350 bucks.
But...its Ritsu and mugi and they have pretty instruments and shiny boxes.

I should ask this, what do you do with your boxes? I don't have that many figures, but the boxes are already starting to pile up.

cajunator

Banned
Life > Hometown

What episode are you on now, seven?

I should ask this, what do you do with your boxes? I don't have that many figures, but the boxes are already starting to pile up.

The boxes go in my bathroom closet. I will probably put the figures back into them to bring them wherever I move. I have a nifty tower of them in there.
Except the Madoka box. that thing is gigantic and sitting here by my bed.

cajunator

Banned
There isn't a Jun figure is there?
Messy haired Jun would go perfect with the bunch.
Once I get these two I just bought, the others are much easier to find and get since they dont have big instruments. Plus Im sure alter made a bunch more of Mio, Azusa, and Yui than the other two.

Maybe I'm dumb but I don't understand.

But why is Marvelous AQL putting the next Senran Kagura on PlayStation Vita?

“Because I wanted to make tits that could be licked,” said Takaki.

“Tits are life, ass is hometown.”

Takaki said Marvelous AQL also plans to continue the series on 3DS, so he’d be happy if all the Kagura get a lot of love.
http://gematsu.com/2012/10/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-producer-talks-ps-vita-breasts
There isn't a Jun figure is there?
Messy haired Jun would go perfect with the bunch.
Once I get these two I just bought, the others are much easier to find and get since they dont have big instruments. Plus Im sure alter made a bunch more of Mio, Azusa, and Yui than the other two.
The only Jun figure that isn't one of the tiny mystery box like ones is the Beach Queens one.
1Zxzh1M.jpg

They really should make more for her, but seeing as Alter is just getting to making a Nodoka figure, it might be a while... Though maybe they will after Nodoka gets released! Here's to hoping!
This is the last episode I watched.

O8sHY.gif

So, yup.

Episode 7 is pretty cute. Has some Nodoka in it too!

Cool, I'll eventually have to get this I guess, just pissed Lee's not in it.

I'm actually somewhat better at this than TT2. But that's not saying much.

Yay!!! You awesome person, you. Snake's my favorite, and was also my first avatar on GAF.
irvbh3L.gif
Enjoy the ride, be careful of spoilers, and either revive the 999 normal topic, or ask in the VLR community thread if you get stuck. I also remember a bit, so feel free to ask me too.

I'll try to do my best to make it on my own, but I'm sure that won't last long. Might try to finish FE first before getting into this

lol. That's cool you can exchange it at least. We can do a lobby with Ura, you and I sometime, will be fun!

Yeah, I'll be exchanging sometime this week. There was only one store nearby that had 999, so I went there and got what I could with my b2g1 coupon knowing I could exchange.

Is...that Ui in the back? *__* She's so cute!

Also, where's Ritsu? ;___;

Yep, that's Ui :). I don't have nendo Ritsu (yet), but I do have figma Ritsu...just trying to decide what to do with her. I guess it's a question of whether or not I display her with the drum kit just yet.

I'll be on the lookout for Ritsu figures at least at Otakon. I've never bought any of the Beach Queens but those Ritsu and Jun figures look pretty good. The one good thing about Beach Queens is that they tend to be affordable relative to other PVC's.

I just thought of a problem.
Where the hell am I going to display the K-on figures?
All of them together will take up alot of room.

If you have the wall space, you could build yourself a shelf.

Wall shelves are what I have done, though I need to get more. Unless I decide to move first.

I'll be on the lookout for Ritsu figures at least at Otakon. I've never bought any of the Beach Queens but those Ritsu and Jun figures look pretty good. The one good thing about Beach Queens is that they tend to be affordable relative to other PVC's.

That's probably to do with the size of them. Beach Queens are like 1/10 the size, while the Alter figures are like 1/8.

I'm actually somewhat better at this than TT2. But that's not saying much.

Awesome! I suck at 2D fighters. lol. You play Bob and Asuka in that too? or sticking with Paul?

Also, you're going to otakon? I went probably about 6 times last decade (weird saying that lol) Otakon 2000 being my first. Met Ikuhara, which was awesome ;D

Anyway, enjoy! You gonna cosplay?

Awesome! I suck at 2D fighters. lol. You play Bob and Asuka in that too? or sticking with Paul?

Also, you're going to otakon? I went probably about 6 times last decade (weird saying that lol) Otakon 2000 being my first. Met Ikuhara, which was awesome ;D

Anyway, enjoy! You gonna cosplay?

When I say better, I really mean marginally. And that's only because I've been playing 2D fighters since SFII first hit the arcades. For someone who's been playing that long I'm really kinda bad. I have a tendency to mash instead of really thinking about what I'm doing. That or spam hadokens all day :p. Anyway, I might stick with Asuka and Paul for awhile, but Bob might work too.

I've been to every Otakon starting in 2006. So yeah, I'll be there this year too since this is the 20th. Always have a good time since I get to see people I don't normally see much but that one time of year. You should go too this year. If you are going to go to any of them then this is the year to do it.

But no cosplay. I'm too lazy :p.

When I say better, I really mean marginally. And that's only because I've been playing 2D fighters since SFII first hit the arcades. For someone who's been playing that long I'm really kinda bad. I have a tendency to mash instead of really thinking about what I'm doing. That or spam hadokens all day :p. Anyway, I might stick with Asuka and Paul for awhile, but Bob might work too.

I've been to every Otakon starting in 2006. So yeah, I'll be there this year too since this is the 20th. Always have a good time since I get to see people I don't normally see much but that one time of year. You should go too this year. If you are going to go to any of them then this is the year to do it.

But no cosplay. I'm too lazy :p.

Yeah, Bob sorta sucks in SFxTekken so Paul's good ;)

I used to think I was awesome at SF since I can do shoryukens, hurricane kicks, and hadoken's all day. Then I go online with SSFIIT. LOL Yeah, I suck, although marvel 3 I'm halfway decent.

Last Otakon I was at was Otakon 2008. Only because JAM Project was there. So many talented musicians, Kageyama Hironobu being my idol pretty much. Got my picture with him too! Masami Okui is wonderful too.

With my job it's tough to do more than one big trip a year, and I have Disney World on the horizon, so we'll see :p My best convention days are behind me anyhow.

Probably a good thing you don't want to cosplay since you'd probably want to be Ui xD

Yeah, Bob sorta sucks in SFxTekken so Paul's good ;)

I used to think I was awesome at SF since I can do shoryukens, hurricane kicks, and hadoken's all day. Then I go online with SSFIIT. LOL Yeah, I suck, although marvel 3 I'm halfway decent.

Last Otakon I was at was Otakon 2008. Only because JAM Project was there. So many talented musicians, Kageyama Hironobu being my idol pretty much. Got my picture with him too! Masami Okui is wonderful too.

With my job it's tough to do more than one big trip a year, and I have Disney World on the horizon, so we'll see :p My best convention days are behind me anyhow.

Probably a good thing you don't want to cosplay since you'd probably want to be Ui xD

Don't say that! You're making me feel old :p. I'm going to keep going until I feel like stopping, which hasn't happened yet. I'll go just for the dealer's room, game room and artist alley even.

Otakon had a 20th anniversary concert in Baltimore last November that I went to with JAM Project at Ram's Head Live. It was glorious :).

And absolutely NO crossplay is ever happening, lol. There was a lack of cute girls doing K-ON cosplay the last few years so I hope that changes this year :(.

Top Bottom