• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
On phone, so I'm just going to list my thoughts.

1) Figures are yummy.
2) Hi, caj!
3) Get a PSN account, Chet. I want to play games with you.
4) Emi would wear those socks.
5) Bob isn't that good? He's not great, but he's no slouch.
6) Nodoka is kind of boring.
7) Mondays, urgh.

Edit:

8) Pervs

Madao

wouldn't it be easier to look for a girl that looks like her at that point?

also, i would totally live in a huge mugi statue made of gold. it would need to be hidden from everyone because that gold would lure a ton of gold diggers.

cajunator

Banned
wouldn't it be easier to look for a girl that looks like her at that point?

also, i would totally live in a huge mugi statue made of gold. it would need to be hidden from everyone because that gold would lure a ton of gold diggers.

For the cost of those two figures I just bought on ebay, they might as well have been made of gold. Although now I can look forward to Ritsu and Mugi jamming away on my shelf until Mio, Azu, and Yui join the party..and Ui at some point.

1) Figures are yummy.
2) Hi, caj!
7) Mondays, urgh.

Edit:

8) Pervs

Hi Ura :D

I'm just glad they toned down Rufus. Way too much of his fat ass in high level play.

You and I need to play some PSN too! How about some Marvel soon?

lol at all the giant Mio doll talk. Soon as I get paid I'm going to look to get the Beach series Ritsu for sure.

Oh, and I left a hidden message for you in one of my posts, which is for you to find ;P

Don't say that! You're making me feel old :p. I'm going to keep going until I feel like stopping, which hasn't happened yet. I'll go just for the dealer's room, game room and artist alley even.

Otakon had a 20th anniversary concert in Baltimore last November that I went to with JAM Project at Ram's Head Live. It was glorious :).

And absolutely NO crossplay is ever happening, lol. There was a lack of cute girls doing K-ON cosplay the last few years so I hope that changes this year :(.

Oh, did anyone tape this 2012 JAM Project concert? Otakon taped the 2008 one but NEVER made it available to the public which sucks. It was a fantastic show. They wouldn't let us film either. Let me know if you got any footage!

I dunno. I used to go to cons to Video Game. Then just to cosplay. Then just to see old friends. Now that most my friends don't go anymore I have no reason to go. If I have the means, I'll totally come hang out with you.

Hopefully we see more K-On cosplayers! That'd be so cool. ^.^

Uraizen

Banned
You and I need to play some PSN too! How about some Marvel soon?

As long as you can accept the fact that my internet might d/c every once in a while. It's been kind of junky lately. It works well... when it actually works. Going to have to call them up AGAIN.

Time? Mics? etc.

As long as you can accept the fact that my internet might d/c every once in a while. It's been kind of junky lately. It works well... when it actually works. Going to have to call them up AGAIN.

Time? Mics? etc.

Don't worry about it, will be fun anyway :)

Time is whenever you want. I can play now, in a couple hours, or tomorrow night. I left my turtle beach at my brother's place so we'll have to do Mics next time. We can always start a PSN text chat if we want to say anything.

Emitan

1) Figures are yummy.
2) Hi, caj!
7) Mondays, urgh.

Edit:

8) Pervs
3) Yes.
4) Yes.
7) Yes.
8) Yes.

Uraizen

Banned
Don't worry about it, will be fun anyway :)

Time is whenever you want. I can play now, in a couple hours, or tomorrow night. I left my turtle beach at my brother's place so we'll have to do Mics next time. We can always start a PSN text chat if we want to say anything.

We can do it now, I'm waiting for dinner to cook.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Saw this on pixiv. It made me happy. :3

YuiNodoka_zpsdda44098.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
GGs, TheBatman, there wasn't too much delay in our games surprisingly. There was a little, but not enough to change the results. Now... come to my turf and buy 3s. >=D It has better netcode!~

GGs, TheBatman, there wasn't too much delay in our games surprisingly. There was a little, but not enough to change the results. Now... come to my turf and buy 3s. >=D It has better netcode!~

Lol, you certainly owe me an ass whooping in that for sure. The Marvel matches were fun. I was so close to that Wright Lvl 3 then you smacked him :( Your Sentinel comeback was pretty awesome, not even dat pipe could pierce the armor!

Also, call me Lee, or Bats. Thanks again, hope your food was yummy too.

Saw this on pixiv. It made me happy. :3

YuiNodoka_zpsdda44098.jpg

Pictures like this is why I love pixiv. So cool! <3

Uraizen

Banned
Lol, you certainly owe me an ass whooping in that for sure. The Marvel matches were fun. I was so close to that Wright Lvl 3 then you smacked him :( Your Sentinel comeback was pretty awesome, not even dat pipe could pierce the armor!

Also, call me Lee, or Bats. Thanks again, hope your food was yummy too.

It's only fair we play a game I'm decent in, too. <3 Either that or one neither of us plays. The moment the first match ended I said "Oh shit, this guy actually plays Marvel." Ah well, it was nice losing to someone I know for once. Now if only you could do that to me in 3s and force me to get better... hint, hint.

Oh, it's yummy alright, hopes yours was, too.

I'm just implying that I don't buy that she's only 5'2". She's at least 5'6".
They seem to draw Azusa a little too small, but Mio isn't that tall.
It's listed as 160cm, so it's thereabouts. And they really are quite small in profile, you just never see it all that much, because of how isolated the show generally is.
Yeah, when you see them compared to the Londoners in the movie, you can tell they're all pretty short.
Hmm... on second thought, maybe not. Mio is more pale...
So picky.

Top Bottom