• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

OceanBlue

The K-On girls would make me feel tall and I'm 5' 7". Pretty short in the US.

If I remember correctly, the Oreimo characters are pretty tall.

It has to be perfect!
She also needed pink nipples.

Anyway! They are all so short! I would tower over them.
Huh...
I think I'll just post this since we were talking about heights.
93URtkc.jpg
The K-On girls would make me feel tall and I'm 5' 7". Pretty short in the US.

If I remember correctly, the Oreimo characters are pretty tall.

No kidding, Kirino is 5 cm taller than Mio. Though I guess that's why she's also a model.

We're supposed to go to Anime North in May... oh god I don't think I can handle such fulfilling dreams.

I went to Anime North back in 2002. It was so much fun. Hung out with the Japanese band, don't even remember their names, Steve Bennett and Doug Smith (voice of Kintaro from Goldenboy) Good times!

It's only fair we play a game I'm decent in, too. <3 Either that or one neither of us plays. The moment the first match ended I said "Oh shit, this guy actually plays Marvel." Ah well, it was nice losing to someone I know for once. Now if only you could do that to me in 3s and force me to get better... hint, hint.

Oh, it's yummy alright, hopes yours was, too.

I'm only just decent in Marvel. lol. I'll hold off a couple weeks for a 3rd Strike sale, and if it doesn't by then, I'll just buy it :) Also, I have Persona 4 Arena and I have no idea how to play it, so that could work. Maybe something else would be like DOA5?

I had boneless wings from an amazing local pizzeria. Love them.

Uraizen

Banned
No kidding, Kirino is 5 cm taller than Mio. Though I guess that's why she's also a model.

Gotta have them legs.

I'm only just decent in Marvel. lol. I'll hold off a couple weeks for a 3rd Strike sale, and if it doesn't by then, I'll just buy it :) Also, I have Persona 4 Arena and I have no idea how to play it, so that could work. Maybe something else would be like DOA5?

I had boneless wings from an amazing local pizzeria. Love them.

P4A = yuck
DOA5 = bad netcode

Eh... we'll think of something, but buy 3s.

I heated up a calzone.

Gotta have them legs.

P4A = yuck
DOA5 = bad netcode

Eh... we'll think of something, but buy 3s.

I heated up a calzone.

I only bought P4A for the story lol. DOA5 I really have no interest in. How good are you at Tekken? Oh, and yes, I will get 3S soonish.

Looked up the name of the Japanese band from Anime North 2002, it was PsyDoll! Ha. They were cool.

He was soooooo cool! He also signed the inside cover of a Gender Bender Manga, called "Futaba-Kun Change!" That he did the cover art for.

8F7MO6u.jpg

Wish they had adapted an anime of it.
Sounds like something Emitan would enjoy.
I don't think I have to worry about Chet taking anybody

di-OW4S.gif
You're so mean!
di-A7QH.gif

Sure she's the most masculine but I don't think I could pull it off~
rfaUDZe.gif

You never know if you don't try!
I had never realized they were that short.
You should watch the K-ON! movie again then.

Madao

my license doesn't even have that kind of info. i just went by a measurement i did over 10 years ago (i haven't grown at all since then so it is valid)

also, dating a girl that is on par or slightly taller than me sounds kinda appealing from a certain point of view.
i have like 0 dating experince so i actually have no idea how it would compare against a shorter girl

in the manga version, she tosses the gloves away. it looked funnier.

Top Bottom