• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Thanks.
I appreciate yall.
My job can be aggravating as fuck sometimes.

Life... what can ya do?

K97idiC.gif

Extremely late to the party, but I'm 6'3".
My figures are almost here! I just need to wait for a card to arrive, so I can then pay some customs fees or whatever, then they'll be here! I'm excited! And too impatient!

I just want to post this here for the best classmate girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwwmfFdEKc
That's pretty well done. Sure, it's based on something, but it's still pretty good compared to most others like it.
My figures are almost here! I just need to wait for a card to arrive, so I can then pay some customs fees or whatever, then they'll be here! I'm excited! And too impatient!
I'm excited too. I wanna see them!
Posted this in the anime thread, but whatever, deserves a crosspost here too.

Azusa!
What's the original show that this edit is from again?

... Oh my, Chet
di-HJ3Q.gif

LOL. Awesome gif. Ritsu's so cool, even being screamed at. xD

Oh, and Morning, K-ON Gaf ;)

Doug Smith is a bit of an asshole.
He used to hang out in Lafayette a lot with the convention organizers.
I saw some quite ugly sides of his personality.

He's gone through some stuff, Iron Cat being dissolved, remember him talking some family stuff going on too. We all have tough times. He was absolutely awesome everytime I hung with him (which was many many conventions in the last 10 years) Sorry to hear he screwed your friends though. Wonder what it was all about. Maybe you could PM me about it sometime too, if you felt up to it. No worries though.

Beautiful <3

Yes, though it's not released yet. She even comes with her hat!

I want. But I have too much money committed to other stuff and some stupid ongoing medical expenses.

Don't worry about it, will be fun anyway :)

Time is whenever you want. I can play now, in a couple hours, or tomorrow night. I left my turtle beach at my brother's place so we'll have to do Mics next time. We can always start a PSN text chat if we want to say anything.

Wish I could have joined you :(. During the week can be sucky for me though. You and Ura could both play me and build your confidence that way! lol.

I'll try to get my Marvel exchanged in the next couple of days, depends on the work schedule.

Saw this on pixiv. It made me happy. :3

YuiNodoka_zpsdda44098.jpg

This makes me super happy as well :).

It's only fair we play a game I'm decent in, too. <3 Either that or one neither of us plays. The moment the first match ended I said "Oh shit, this guy actually plays Marvel." Ah well, it was nice losing to someone I know for once. Now if only you could do that to me in 3s and force me to get better... hint, hint.

Oh, it's yummy alright, hopes yours was, too.

I'll try to get some more 3s in with you sometime as well. I can't really help you get better at it though :p.

Thanks.
I appreciate yall.
My job can be aggravating as fuck sometimes.

Sorry your work got sucky :(.

Some tall people here! I'm 5'9", so not short but I won't be playing in the NBA anytime soon.

And I wanna see your figures too!

what figures did you order?
I'm excited too. I wanna see them!

I'm getting a set of 3 Angel Beats nendo petites, and the full size Kosaka Kirino and Aisaka Taiga nendos.
The letter from parcelforce saying I need to pay more hasn't arrived yet. I hate waiting, especially seeing as though they're sat in a warehouse about 10mi away, waiting to continue their journey as soon as I've paid :(

I want them nowwwww! :'(

ZsHkc_zpsec287c6a.gif

Wish I could have joined you :(. During the week can be sucky for me though. You and Ura could both play me and build your confidence that way! lol.

I'll try to get my Marvel exchanged in the next couple of days, depends on the work schedule.

Oh yeah, Urazien would have enjoyed you being there to take more time inbetween the beatings I was giving him ;) (minus one Sentinel XF3 comeback. lol)

I'm getting a set of 3 Angel Beats nendo petites, and the full size Kosaka Kirino and Aisaka Taiga nendos.
The letter from parcelforce saying I need to pay more hasn't arrived yet. I hate waiting, especially seeing as though they're sat in a warehouse about 10mi away, waiting to continue their journey as soon as I've paid :(

ZsHkc_zpsec287c6a.gif

YES, pictures! Hopefully they come soon. You're all suckering me into buying collections myself now >_> (gladly, too.)

I think there was more than one of those Angel Beats sets...which one did you get? I also have the Taiga nendo, though she's still boxed up. I hope you get them soon!

Oh, did anyone tape this 2012 JAM Project concert? Otakon taped the 2008 one but NEVER made it available to the public which sucks. It was a fantastic show. They wouldn't let us film either. Let me know if you got any footage!

I don't think they taped it, and I'm pretty sure there was no filming allowed either.

But here's one crappy pic I took!

I dunno. I used to go to cons to Video Game. Then just to cosplay. Then just to see old friends. Now that most my friends don't go anymore I have no reason to go. If I have the means, I'll totally come hang out with you.

Hopefully we see more K-On cosplayers! That'd be so cool. ^.^

You should go. Make new friends! Mine are cool. :).

I don't think they taped it, and I'm pretty sure there was no filming allowed either.

But here's one crappy pic I took!

I'm glad at least someone from K-ON Gaf got to go! I LOVE Kageyama. For the 2008 concerts, each of the members did a solo song as well. Kageyama did his DBZ "Cha la Head Cha la" and Masami did "Rinbu Revolution" did they do this again? and surely they performed SoulTaker again?

You should go. Make new friends! Mine are cool. :).

I will see what I can do. Sure your friends are great! We should totally wear Browns gear too, keep that Ratbird aura away ;)

I just want to post this here for the best classmate girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwwmfFdEKc

That Video has Yoshi in it. That makes me happy. <3

I'm glad at least someone from K-ON Gaf got to go! I LOVE Kageyama. For the 2008 concerts, each of the members did a solo song as well. Kageyama did his DBZ "Cha la Head Cha la" and Masami did "Rinbu Revolution" did they do this again? and surely they performed SoulTaker again?

Yup, same thing here :).

I will see what I can do. Sure your friends are great! We should totally wear Browns gear too, keep that Ratbird aura away ;)

Good deal ;). Though it's always Orioles crap since it's baseball season when Otakon is on. I remember one year that the Red Sox were in town the same weekend as Otakon...THAT was fun :/.

I see...I have a different set then:

wAKSWvO.jpg

I might end up trying to get hold of those ones so I have all 6! But those ones are more expensive :((
My first ever nendos haven't even arrived, and I'm already trying to decide what to get next. I think I may have a problem...

Edit: Almost 3/4 of the way to K-ON OT2!

Yup, same thing here :).

Good deal ;). Though it's always Orioles crap since it's baseball season when Otakon is on. I remember one year that the Red Sox were in town the same weekend as Otakon...THAT was fun :/.

Awesome, so they did those same two solo songs again? Very cool, I was going crazy when he sang Cha La. :D

Lutcgxj.gif

I went to an Orioles game one Otakon, it was the Yankees in town though, of course, more Yankee fans in the stands than Orioles, so that was pretty funny. Me looking stupid wearing an Indians jersey to the game (no one said anything)

You have any co-op games, Amish? or did we talk about RE5 yet? Maybe we can play mercenaries or something later if you have time.

Watching K-ON!! on a big screen is far more enjoyable than on a small laptop screen.
Love Live.
Ah, right. I was thinking of watching it.
I want. But I have too much money committed to other stuff and some stupid ongoing medical expenses.
Yeah, if my wallet would allow it, I'd have every K-ON! figure.

ZsHkc_zpsec287c6a.gif
I know, waiting is tough.

Emitan

I just realized my anxiety and depression pills are why I've been sick for the past month. I only figured this out today because I tried a higher dose and feel AWFUL.

I just realized my anxiety and depression pills are why I've been sick for the past month. I only figured this out today because I tried a higher dose and feel AWFUL.

That sucks, though it probably wasn't a good idea to up the dosage. Unless you were instructed to do so.

Sorry that happened, hope you and your doc can figure out something that works better. I've been in that boat myself.

Kazzy

Aw, well my heart goes out to you. Seeing my sister go through a similar thing, I know how vulnerable that can make you feel.

Aw, well my heart goes out to you. Seeing my sister go through a similar thing, I know how vulnerable that can make you feel.
Does she also play the bass?
Well that would explain that. Never heard of that other show.
I've heard it's pretty good.
Pretty accurate, that's me trying to avoid spoilers, so many gifs. lol.
There's one thing to see it, then there's seeing it with the voices and sound. Nothing like it.

Top Bottom