• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh yeah, that NSFW piece is like, finished and stuff. You can PM me if you want to see it. I'm still debating if I wanna post it on pixiv or not... >>;

It's funny how a few simple words can ruin a persons day. Bad birthday...
QiaXwAM.jpg

You guys are alright.
bkZ5shh.jpg

Oh yeah, that NSFW piece is like, finished and stuff. You can PM me if you want to see it. I'm still debating if I wanna post it on pixiv or not... >>;
:)_

Happy Birthday, Urai! Linked it before, but still :)
I'd find some extremely lewd Ritsu, preferably with a cake, but it's all blocked :((((

As an unrelated aside, I started watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun earlier this evening, and before I knew it, I'd watched 11 episodes. It's great, loving it so far. 'Tis a tad more engaging than KissxSis, which I watched all of yesterday, though that was good in it's own way.

I think I've broken myself, but I no longer care! :p

Is it bad that I'm getting forum posters' birthdays mixed up with K-ON character birthdays?

Anyways, happy birthday you lewd elin!

Also, I expect people to post Azunyan images on my birthday.

Madao

happy birthday ura-aizen :p

so far, there's no one where who shares a birthday with a character from the show, right?

it looks like Ritsu is taken by several people already so i'll settle for some Mugi on my birthday.
it's on may 2nd but i don't want to age anymore ;_;

Favourtie Character: Yui
Birthday: March 2

Bring it people.
A fine choice.
so far, there's no one where who shares a birthday with a character from the show, right?
Not that I know of in any case.
it looks like Ritsu is taken by several people already so i'll settle for some Mugi on my birthday.
it's on may 2nd but i don't want to age anymore ;_;

I'm starting to understand that feeling.

Meh, you guys really aren't that old, you only have just over 9 years on me :))

Just think of it as becoming more wise ;) You aren't really old until you're about 50 :D

Edit:
I know it's a bit early in the day, but I need cute... lots and lots of cute. Please?
My dog died this morning... ;_;

Aww man, sorry to hear that :( Here's what I have on hand, I'll try find more after college..

Uraizen

Banned
Thanks guys, sorry to dump this on you, but I don't know what else to do and I have nobody to talk to. We've had her for 15+ years, so she at least had a good life. All I can do right now is try to comfort my younger dog, she can tell something horrible has happened.... I'm just going to take the day off...

cajunator

Banned
Thanks guys, sorry to dump this on you, but I don't know what else to do and I have nobody to talk to. We've had her for 15+ years, so she at least had a good life. All I can do right now is try to comfort my younger dog, she can tell something horrible has happened.... I'm just going to take the day off...

Probably best. Allow the cute music to seep through your soul and start to heal you.

Madao

I know it's a bit early in the day, but I need cute... lots and lots of cute. Please?
My dog died this morning... ;_;

aww. sad to hear that.
when my pet mice died, i was pretty sad for a bit. i can imagine this is many many more times sadder since the attachment is much bigger with a dog.
i don't even want to have more pets because i don't want to feel like that again.

Uraizen

Banned
Thanks for the cute, everybody. A huge thanks to caj for helping me out this morning, too. Sorry for dumping this on you guys, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

aww. sad to hear that.
when my pet mice died, i was pretty sad for a bit. i can imagine this is many many more times sadder since the attachment is much bigger with a dog.
i don't even want to have more pets because i don't want to feel like that again.

Yeah, its been pretty bad over here. She was with us for 15+ years, entire family is broken up about it. My other dog just keeps running around the house searching every room for her. It's amazing how attached you can become.

cajunator

Banned
Is that the one figure that you said was insanely expensive, or a different one?

Yes, it is. She's discontinued and from a pretty old OVA so the odds of her being released again is unlikely. She was soooo worth it though! But 190$ is definitely insanely expensive for a 1/10 scale figure. I definitely reached on this one.

Thanks for the cute, everybody. A huge thanks to caj for helping me out this morning, too. Sorry for dumping this on you guys, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Yeah, its been pretty bad over here. She was with us for 15+ years, entire family is broken up about it. My other dog just keeps running around the house searching every room for her. It's amazing how attached you can become.

Anytime.

Yes, it is. She's discontinued and from a pretty old OVA so the odds of her being released again is unlikely. She was soooo worth it though! But 190$ is definitely insanely expensive for a 1/10 scale figure. I definitely reached on this one.
Didn't you show me a seller asking for an even higher price for it?
80s bathing suits really were the best.
Coincidentally, I don't think any of the K-ON! girls were around during the 80s. In fact, some of their voice actors weren't.
What were you guys up to? Work? School? Boring Monday stuff?
Dentist.

Metrotab

Banned
Geez, what a day!

NGNMAYy.gif

Had 2 lab sessions today. My physics partner is sick so I had to do the disperse spectrometry by myself and the results are really hard to interpretate. Afternoon was microbiology to prepare some culture broth for next week. Gonna skip the chem lecture tomorrow since it's easy stuff and my heavy cough hasn't healed yet.

Geez, what a day!

NGNMAYy.gif

Perfection.gif

I made it to the train station on time, only to find out that I had forgotten my Metrocard (public transportation pass in NYC) so I had to double back home to retrieve it, and thus ended up 15 minutes late to work.

The upside there was that I watched the FedEx guy leave the house and spotted my package waiting for me, so there was something to look forward to as the work day went on.

Not much happened at work, but I managed to find something that I didn't think I would be able to get considering it was long out of print.

And here it is, next to the other book that I had gotten from CDJapan (along with my Metal Gear Rising Premium Package import)

Not a load of unique artwork in here said:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog's passing, Uraizen. I only help my sis with her dog from time to time but I still feel like I have a kinship with her whenever I drop by. My heart goes out to you.

Speaking of hearts going out, there are some storyboards for snippets of scenes here and there, and the storyboard for MOE MOE KYUN is quite somethin'.

MikeMyers

Good TTT2 games with K-ON Community members amishpriest99 and TheBatman.

Funny thing is, that was the first time used Kazuya properly, I remember talking about him with TheBatman decided to use him. I was surprised I actually got a KO with him as well.

Madao

my day consisted in sleeping, then taking the heat when the power went out for about 4 hours and playing some OoT 3D in that time. then F-Zero GX at night and a few Sailor Moon eps before going to bed.

in fact, i'm almost sleeping now. time to turn off the pc.

Geez, what a day!

NGNMAYy.gif

Plant workshop yesterday morning, which was alright. Downside was I couldn't seem to get the smell of the bilge system out of my nostrils, which made my panini smell like it too, so my dinner wasn't good =\
Boring Tuesday stuff today though! 3 hours of health and safety and marine legislation, then 3 hours of maths based stuff.

Edit: Oh, I almost borked my computer too! Reformatted, but did so in Japanese cause I was really bored. But then I had none of the drivers or anything backed up, so nothing worked. And I couldn't redo it from a usb stick, or transfer drivers over, cause the USB drivers weren't working. And I couldn't connect to the internet because no wifi drivers. Took me about 2 hours to fix :(

Top Bottom