• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Qh6XV.gif

cajunator

Banned
Didn't you show me a seller asking for an even higher price for it?

Coincidentally, I don't think any of the K-ON! girls were around during the 80s. In fact, some of their voice actors weren't.

Dentist.

Yup. Some crazy person wanted 750$ for it. a 1/10 scale Wave figure.
LOL.

Work and stressing over my medical test tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cystoscopy

If I don't post here for a while after, just know that I love you all.

Right back at you, nakama. Hope all goes well.

Good TTT2 games with K-ON Community members amishpriest99 and TheBatman.

Funny thing is, that was the first time used Kazuya properly, I remember talking about him with TheBatman decided to use him. I was surprised I actually got a KO with him as well.

I clearly need a lot more work, but it was still a lot of fun. If nothing else I got a lot of money for custom parts.

Got to work out what all female team(s) I want to stick with.

been sick sick sick

seeing a doctor tomorrow finally

i have no insurance so i cant wait to find out how much it costs

Hope you feel better too and that it doesn't get too costly *hugs*.

Nafe

I'm gone for a little bit and all kinds of things happen.

After all the Sailor Venus praise I ended up switching avatars. It sort of works out though because Rikka is voiced by Minako Kotobuki who is the seiyuu for Mugi in K-On! and Sailor Venus is also named Minako... so there, haha.

I've missed all kinds of Birthday's apparently too. Belated Happy Birthday's to Emitan, Uraizen and TheBatman!

That's too bad about what happened Uraizen.

---

Yeah, I remember getting Atelier Rorona on a whim because I thought the art was pretty, and I found the crafting and quest system compelling like crazy. But then I am crazy so who knows. ;P

Haha, it was actually Mel Kishida's art that drew my attention to Atelier Rorona in the first place as well. Just before the anime Hanasaku Iroha started to air someone in the anime thread posted a picture of the art and I thought it looked like the same character designs for the PS3 Atelier games out at the time. I looked it up and it turns out it was. That was when I first actually became familiar with his name as well.

Haha, this picture is pretty good. Definitely a good one in my book.

Nendos are surprisingly cheap right now. I don't know why.

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/Un-known_Soldier/nendo2.jpg

They are super cute and adorable but personally I think about $63 American is still pretty expensive for a nendoroid.

Vanquish is outstanding, everyone should play it. I always intended to finish off that final challenge (having done everything else), but it's such a time commitment. Like Bayonetta, there is a great sense of progression, and by the time you have finished all difficulties, you certainly feel accomplished.

Platinum!

Vanquish is one of the first games I'd like to get when finally buying a PS3. Platinum looks to be one of my favorite studios and I haven't really played any of their games, haha.

Also I agree, I miss Squaresoft. <3 my Chrono Trigger, Vagrant Story and Xenogears.

Me too. The way the company is now it's definitely not as good as in those days. Hopefully they can put it back together.

It reminds me of when I saw a video of a couple of guys reviewing the Xbox Live Arcade version of Perfect Dark and then they quickly listed off all the great games that Rare had made in the SNES and N64 days and it just wound up making me think "What happened to those guys!?" more than anything. Just another great company that will be missed.

Me too, PGSM is actually my favourite show of all time.

Well, I'm a big Sailor Moon fan but I much prefer the anime to the live action PGSM. It was okay but I probably wouldn't even say PGSM was one of my favorite's in general honestly. Kunzite is pretty awesome though.

i had a bizarre dream today.

the dream was that i came to check this thread and i saw TheBatman was banned. since he's a junior, i was like "oh shit, poor guy got permed so fast. i wonder what was the cause" but i woke up before i could look for his last post.

Hmmm, dreaming about TheBatman now are we? Madao X TheBatman as OTP? Haha, I'm just kidding around.

That does remind me though about someone in the anime thread saying they dreamed about another poster even though they had never met. Everyone's response there though was that person should probably take a break from NeoGaf, haha.

x_x that is a bad dream. Although it's kind of flattering you guys care about me already. xD I have over 1500 posts (which honestly is a lot for me and any message board) and I've only been here two months. Maybe I should calm it down on the posting, I need to wait for month 3 to be a regular member, don't I?

It kind of worked out that it took me three months to get the 300 posts needed to become a member. I haven't been posting as much lately though. My posting habits the last few weeks are more what I thought they would initially be like when I first joined. Having about 50-60 posts in the anime threads seems like a lot to me but compared to others it seems like I barely post at all, haha.

Nafe and Watanabe Kazuma just out relaxing. Love the aviator glasses.

Other girls have these big sun glasses that just make them look like big bugs or something. I personally don't like them. Aviators are better.

---

That reminds me Chet, are you going to watch any more of Hyouka? There's still more Irisu.

YO8Qu.jpg

Hey Nafe! You should hang around here more often!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in an earlier post you mentioned that you like shmups. If so, what are your favorites? I actually have a J-360 for imports. I'm not super great at them and probably worse now due to lack of practice. iOS doesn't really count for that (though the Cave shmups and Raiden Legacy are rather good!).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
We love you, too.

Late posting, but good luck! That sounds intimidating.

Right back at you, nakama. Hope all goes well.

Well, I made it. Thankfully... but man on man that had to be the most excruciating minute of my life. Or close to. Thank GOD it was only a minute... I felt like I was gonna cry. ;-;

Though once the anesthetic wears off I'm supposed to feel quite bad and burning for most of the day... but I'll survive. I think. POSITIVE THINKING!!

cjkeats

Well, I made it. Thankfully... but man on man that had to be the most excruciating minute of my life. Or close to. Thank GOD it was only a minute... I felt like I was gonna cry. ;-;

Though once the anesthetic wears off I'm supposed to feel quite bad and burning for most of the day... but I'll survive. I think. POSITIVE THINKING!!
Oh man, glad it's over, best of luck with it later. It's a sensitive tool.

I should watch more Hyouka. Liked the first 2 episodes. It's very laid back and KyoAni <3

It's quite good, easy show to watch when your relaxing.

Nafe

Hey Nafe! You should hang around here more often!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in an earlier post you mentioned that you like shmups. If so, what are your favorites? I actually have a J-360 for imports. I'm not super great at them and probably worse now due to lack of practice. iOS doesn't really count for that (though the Cave shmups and Raiden Legacy are rather good!).

I do like shmups. My favorites would probably be anything made from the company CAVE. I've bought some of their games but since I don't haven an Xbox 360 the only game I've actually really played was Mushihimesama Futari. I loved it right away on my first play through though. While some people are more interested in the bigger more high profile games coming out, I think I'm personally more interested in something like Dodonpachi Saidaioujou coming to the 360 around May 30th I believe.

I'm actually more interested in getting a PS3 and one of the main reasons I still want an Xbox 360 is pretty much for the CAVE shooters. Some exclusives like Halo and Gears of War as well and the odd exception regarding multiplatform games such as where Bayonetta seems to look and operate much better on the 360 version. iOS sounds kind of okay for scrolling shooters because they can be purchased cheaper but I prefer the console versions for the better controls and such.

I'd also like to try the Touhou games for PC as well. I've heard they get harder as the series goes along. I don't know so maybe I'd try Embodiment of Scarlet Devil first as it was, I think, the first game released that wasn't focused on early Windows systems and can still be played more easily today. Maybe I'd just go along and try the next game in the series one by one after that.

There are other popular shooters like Ikaruga that I haven't played yet that I'd also like to try. I think it might be an XBLA game?

I should watch more Hyouka. Liked the first 2 episodes. It's very laid back and KyoAni <3

I'd support the idea of you watching more Hyouka. I personally really like the show and indeed it can be relaxing at times.

Hm, reverse image searching doesn't seem to be giving me where your avatar is from. Can you tell me who it is? I recognize they are holding the WiiU version of Monster Hunter but I don't recognize the character.

been sick sick sick

That sucks about your wallet, but I hope you get better!
I'm gone for a little bit and all kinds of things happen.

After all the Sailor Venus praise I ended up switching avatars. It sort of works out though because Rikka is voiced by Minako Kotobuki who is the seiyuu for Mugi in K-On! and Sailor Venus is also named Minako... so there, haha.
I suppose that works on a bunch of levels doesn't it? lol
Haha, this picture is pretty good. Definitely a good one in my book.
There's already quite a bit of K-ON! x Tamako Market fan art out there, though I suppose that's to be expected.
It is quite nice, I agree.
They are super cute and adorable but personally I think about $63 American is still pretty expensive for a nendoroid.
The stage outfit Mio and Ritsu Nendoroids I got cost a little over $100. Worth every penny if you ask me!
Ok, I didn't actually pay for it, it was a birthday gift I got from a good friend last year. Thanks again Dr.Palutena!
It reminds me of when I saw a video of a couple of guys reviewing the Xbox Live Arcade version of Perfect Dark and then they quickly listed off all the great games that Rare had made in the SNES and N64 days and it just wound up making me think "What happened to those guys!?" more than anything. Just another great company that will be missed.
I was going to say that it was because they were bought by Microsoft, but they were already on the decline with Star Fox Adventures. No wonder the Stamper brothers wanted out.
Hmmm, dreaming about TheBatman now are we? Madao X TheBatman as OTP? Haha, I'm just kidding around.

That does remind me though about someone in the anime thread saying they dreamed about another poster even though they had never met. Everyone's response there though was that person should probably take a break from NeoGaf, haha.
Hehehe
I've had a dream about NeoGAF once, but it wasn't about any specific poster or anything. Needless to say, the next day I went outside and actually did stuff. lol

It kind of worked out that it took me three months to get the 300 posts needed to become a member. I haven't been posting as much lately though. My posting habits the last few weeks are more what I thought they would initially be like when I first joined. Having about 50-60 posts in the anime threads seems like a lot to me but compared to others it seems like I barely post at all, haha.
Quality over quantity!
Like I'm one to talk...

Nafe and Watanabe Kazuma just out relaxing. Love the aviator glasses.

Other girls have these big sun glasses that just make them look like big bugs or something. I personally don't like them. Aviators are better.
Yeah those sunglasses are stupid looking. I agree with you.
That reminds me Chet, are you going to watch any more of Hyouka? There's still more Irisu.

YO8Qu.jpg
I haven't watched anymore, but I haven't really been watching any anime recently. I guess I'm just in a anime funk.

Or maybe I'm actually playing more video games. Hohoho

cajunator

Banned
I do like shmups. My favorites would probably be anything made from the company CAVE. I've bought some of their games but since I don't haven an Xbox 360 the only game I've actually really played was Mushihimesama Futari. I loved it right away on my first play through though. While some people are more interested in the bigger more high profile games coming out, I think I'm personally more interested in something like Dodonpachi Saidaioujou coming to the 360 around May 30th I believe.

I'm actually more interested in getting a PS3 and one of the main reasons I still want an Xbox 360 is pretty much for the CAVE shooters. Some exclusives like Halo and Gears of War as well and the odd exception regarding multiplatform games such as where Bayonetta seems to look and operate much better on the 360 version. iOS sounds kind of okay for scrolling shooters because they can be purchased cheaper but I prefer the console versions for the better controls and such.

I'd also like to try the Touhou games for PC as well. I've heard they get harder as the series goes along. I don't know so maybe I'd try Embodiment of Scarlet Devil first as it was, I think, the first game released that wasn't focused on early Windows systems and can still be played more easily today. Maybe I'd just go along and try the next game in the series one by one after that.

There are other popular shooters like Ikaruga that I haven't played yet that I'd also like to try. I think it might be an XBLA game?

I'd support the idea of you watching more Hyouka. I personally really like the show and indeed it can be relaxing at times.

Hm, reverse image searching doesn't seem to be giving me where your avatar is from. Can you tell me who it is? I recognize they are holding the WiiU version of Monster Hunter but I don't recognize the character.

Greeting Nafe!
Have you seen the original Futari Wa Precure. It is pretty good.

Forgot about Saidaioujou...going to wait for AmiAmi to put that up for preorder. I've already got Deathsmiles 1 and IIX, Mushihimesama Futari, Guwange, Dodonpanchi Daifukkatsu and Akai Katana for my Cave shmups. Good stuff all around

The iOS versions of the Cave shmups are really well done, I think. It's great to always have them around to play.

Kazzy

It's fantastic, and exemplifies what I like about KyoAni's style.

Since it has been answered. Have some artwork.

tumblr_mdoy9kwWOZ1qjskuzo1_500.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
been sick sick sick

Aren't you supposed to be covered under your parent's insurance until your 26? Assuming your parents have insurance that is.

Shout outs to caj again; if you ever need help yourself, hit me up! You know how to reach me now.

cajunator

Banned
Aren't you supposed to be covered under your parent's insurance until your 26? Assuming your parents have insurance that is.

Shout outs to caj again; if you ever need help yourself, hit me up! You know how to reach me now.

I'm finally off work for 5 days. Gonna enjoy the hell out of it!
I will unbox Ritsu and Mugi for some pictures in a little while probably. I have lots of free time right now :D

Emitan

Dad changed jobs so I have no insurance for 2 months.

Boo. Miss you guys. Sorry I've been pretty busy during the day. Haven't had a chance to do too much.

I'll be on here more in the next couple days probably. Looking forward to Ritsu and Mugi unboxing! <3

cajunator

Banned
Gonna go get some foods first.

Finally all the rain and tornadoes moved out of the area. The first few months of the year in Louisiana are pretty brutal for weather (not cold but everything else)

cajunator

Banned
Mainly 3s and SFxT, but I have other stuff like NGS2! I also have a lot of PC games I can play online if given the chance to install them. Let me go snag a pic and link you to my steam list.

*intermission*

Okay, here is my steam list and here is my PS3 collection. I also have every PSN+ game they've given out.

I'm pretty lame when it comes to gaming. I hardly have anything online really. Seem to prefer offline single player games or offline multiplayer party games with my roommates. I guess I'm kind of old fashioned

*old man yells at clouds

Mainly 3s and SFxT, but I have other stuff like NGS2! I also have a lot of PC games I can play online if given the chance to install them. Let me go snag a pic and link you to my steam list.

Looks like I need to buy either of those to play online with you again :(

I'm pretty lame when it comes to gaming. I hardly have anything online really. Seem to prefer offline single player games or offline multiplayer party games with my roommates. I guess I'm kind of old fashioned

*old man yells at clouds

Online co-op is fun, Castlevania HoD ;)

Uraizen

Banned

*old man yells at clouds

That's fine, was just asking to see if you might want to play anything. I'm a pretty social both online and offline, so I love my MP games. As you can see, I enjoy my SP games as well. =D So I guess it's safe to assume that neither of us have the same games?

Looks like I need to buy either of those to play online with you again :(

Willingly? Yup.

I'll play Marvel again or TTT2 sometime, but that's only if I really don't have anything better to do. I practice in 3s or SFxT, but I never practice in the other two. I'm hooked on MGR at the moment, anyway!

cajunator

Banned
That's fine, was just asking to see if you might want to play anything. I'm a pretty social both online and offline, so I love my MP games. As you can see, I enjoy my SP games as well. =D So I guess it's safe to assume that neither of us have the same games?

Willingly? Yup.

I'll play Marvel again or TTT2 sometime, but that's only if I really don't have anything better to do. I practice in 3s or SFxT, but I never practice in the other two. I'm hooked on MGR at the moment, anyway!

Honestly we do have some very different tastes in gaming yeah.
I think the only game I even took online this gen to see what it was like was Uncharted.

Uraizen

Banned
Honestly we do have some very different tastes in gaming yeah.
I think the only game I even took online this gen to see what it was like was Uncharted.

That's okay, I think the only person in K-On GAF who shares my taste in games is Nafe. Even then it's not a 1:1 taste since she likes more games than I do.

Well shoot, I was hoping I could do something with you online.

cajunator

Banned
That's okay, I think the only person in K-On GAF who shares my taste in games is Nafe. Even then it's not a 1:1 taste since she likes more games than I do.

Well shoot, I was hoping I could do something with you online.

I suppose maybe if you have a 360 I have osme racing games. thats about it though. Im not into FPS games or fighting really and that seems to be the main online games.
On Ps3 I do have Arcana Heart 3 because it was so damned cute, but I suck at it :(

Uraizen

Banned
I suppose maybe if you have a 360 I have osme racing games. thats about it though. Im not into FPS games or fighting really and that seems to be the main online games.
On Ps3 I do have Arcana Heart 3 because it was so damned cute, but I suck at it :(

Don't really have any MP 360 games other than the original crackdown. I'm not into FPS games either, but I will play them if they're dirt cheap!

I have Arcana Heart 3, but I suck at it, too. I don't even remember my character's moves at this point.

cajunator

Banned
Don't really have any MP 360 games other than the original crackdown. I'm not into FPS games either, but I will play them if they're dirt cheap!

I have Arcana Heart 3, but I suck at it, too. I don't even remember my character's moves at this point.

Well if you have Arcana heart 3 lemme know if you wanna play it sometime :p
Im sure you could kick my ass but I love all the cute animations and stuff on the sides and the character designs.

Uraizen

Banned
Well if you have Arcana heart 3 lemme know if you wanna play it sometime :p
Im sure you could kick my ass but I love all the cute animations and stuff on the sides and the character designs.

You're the one who usually has a busy schedule. You can hit me up whenever you want to play.

Top Bottom