• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Rippo-dono has hidden swag.

i also suffer from bad facial hair and looking below my actual age.

also, this has been a busy day for me. bought a new PC in individual parts and spent about 5 hours putting it together with the help of my dad. we got it working and now i installed Win7 and updated it and put CCCP to be able to watch some Sailor Moon before bed but i still have to reinstall an assload of programs and reconfigure my whole streaming setup. tomorrow's gonna be a busy day too.
i also need to get a 64-bit OS since the Win7 i put was 32-bit because we forgot that detail (it was from an older computer so we didn't lose money on it)

i've got some nicknames: TheRippo, Ura-ura, Emi-kun, Wild Kaz, junator, LeBat, ami-ish, nafetta

If you wanna use Junator, combine it at least with my last name, Jue, so it becomes Juenator.

cajunator

Banned
I have to assemble it first. I'll get around to that sometime this weekend.

I saw firsthand with my Kuroyukihime Figma how much work is involved in putting all the little pieces together. I'm lazy so I prefer full scale non-poseable figures. Although those are more expensive. It is kind of fun playing with all the little parts and faces and poses though.

Kazzy

No Yui spam.

I am dissapoint.

TK9tYls.png

We work to a schedule here!

Madao

some Yui is never bad.

she used to be near my favorites before Mugi had her rise. you can even find my old ranking early in the thread.

now, i really need some rest. this new PC has beaten me harder than work and i'm supposed to be in vacation now.

Those of you who are members of the Android Master Race should play Ayakashi: Ghost Guild with me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.zjayakashi

I'm not sure how exactly Zynga ended up publishing this thing, but apparently the Zynga Japan studio is a thing. The game is a card-battle RPG which you play for free and as usual for this sort of thing your goal is to avoid spending real money to progress faster. My Invitation ID is Unknown, put it in when you start a new game after you've finished the Prologue and we both get free stuff.

i've got some nicknames: TheRippo, Ura-ura, Emi-kun, Wild Kaz, junator, LeBat, ami-ish, nafetta

Fine by me (mine anyway).

I'll admit, I've never watched any Sailor Moon ever. I guess I might as well sometime.

Did you let JJ Abrams take that or something? :p

No Yui spam.

I am dissapoint.

Happy Birthday MikeMyers!

mQnHd.gif

Ok, I really need to get that Steins;Gate VN soon.

EDIT: Aaaaand I just did.

Uraizen

Banned
Those of you who are members of the Android Master Race should play Ayakashi: Ghost Guild with me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.zjayakashi

I'm not sure how exactly Zynga ended up publishing this thing, but apparently the Zynga Japan studio is a thing. The game is a card-battle RPG which you play for free and as usual for this sort of thing your goal is to avoid spending real money to progress faster. My Invitation ID is Unknown, put it in when you start a new game after you've finished the Prologue and we both get free stuff.

I did all this just for you.

Articalys

Wow, that's pretty incredible! What's that in dollars, about 4 billion now?
Using the average exchange rate over March 2012, it was about 460 million USD back then. At current exchange rates, it would closer to 400 million.
So yeah, you were just one power of ten off.

Using the average exchange rate over March 2012, it was about 460 million USD back then. At current exchange rates, it would closer to 400 million.
So yeah, you were just one power of ten off.

Bah, so many zeros, hard to keep track. Still, that's quite a lot of money.

Top Bottom