• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

Sorry to interrupt this discussion on mangos and other related fruit, but I sketched up another K-ON! x Fire Emblem drawing. This time Mugi.

3WpuhZX.gif

mmmm mangos. I made a mango, banana, kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, and kale smoothie this morning.

Only time I like mangoes is when it's mixed with something else. This actually sounds quite good.

Sorry to interrupt this discussion on mangos and other related fruit, but I sketched up another K-ON! x Fire Emblem drawing. This time Mugi.

And I fixed a little tiny bit on Mio.

Awesome again!

I've started packing all of my stuff to take most of it home this weekend, so there's less to carry when I move out of the halls in just over 3 weeks. I had no idea one could fit so much shit into such a small room =\ Probably more than a car full :(

On the plus side, it's pretty much forcing me to read all of my manga before I pack it all. Enjoying the Haruhi manga, though some of it could maybe have done with being translated a little better, as there's the odd sentence that doesn't seem to make any sense at all...

I really can't wait to be home, even though I really wont be there for very long...

I've started packing all of my stuff to take most of it home this weekend, so there's less to carry when I move out of the halls in just over 3 weeks. I had no idea one could fit so much shit into such a small room =\ Probably more than a car full :(

On the plus side, it's pretty much forcing me to read all of my manga before I pack it all. Enjoying the Haruhi manga, though some of it could maybe have done with being translated a little better, as there's the odd sentence that doesn't seem to make any sense at all...

I really can't wait to be home, even though I really wont be there for very long...

Packing can be fun, especially when you come across stuff you forgot you had. Good on you to get a head start on it, I always sucked at that.

Packing can be fun, especially when you come across stuff you forgot you had. Good on you to get a head start on it, I always sucked at that.

Haha, I was only doing the majority today, cause otherwise I would have left it until about 15 minutes before my sister came to pick me up, then I would have just made a massive mess of it all.

MikeMyers

Happy birthday to you (eh) .

Happy Birthday to MikeMyers!

Sorry, no Yui spam...

Fine by me (mine anyway).

I'll admit, I've never watched any Sailor Moon ever. I guess I might as well sometime.

Did you let JJ Abrams take that or something? :p

Happy Birthday MikeMyers!

mQnHd.gif

Ok, I really need to get that Steins;Gate VN soon.

EDIT: Aaaaand I just did.

Ooooh just making it in time, happy birthday MikeMyers!

Thanks!

And amishpriest, I would for sure recommend watching SM!

M-mango!? Now I'm hungry.

Also, I say that the yandere visual fits Mugi, with the axe and all :)
The big axe does suit her well. hehehe
Awwwww, they're both really cute (:)
I'm glad you like it.
Mugi looks pleased.

Does this mean your next drawing is an MGR-ified Ritsu?!
Actually, only Ritsu is the one I have no clue about now. I'm gonna have to think more on her.
I figured it would please you.
Awesome again!
It's the best I can do.
These are awesome, Chet! I'm loving this crossover.
You're too kind.

I hope you had a great birthday.

Kazzy

I figured it would please you.

But of course!

I like these a lot, particularly as it's you using a different style from one we're used to, at least in here. I can see a clear progression in your work, even if this may be something entirely of my imagining.

You've visibly improved, and it makes me happy!

Emitan

But of course!

I like these a lot, particularly as it's you using a different style from one we're used to, at least in here. It makes me happy to see a clear progression in your work, even if this may be something entirely of my imagining.

Everything makes you happy!

:)

According to tracking, Yui and Mio figures should arrive by today or tomorrow. Azusa still hanging out in Japan.
I can hardly wait to see them!
But of course!

I like these a lot, particularly as it's you using a different style from one we're used to, at least in here. I can see a clear progression in your work, even if this may be something entirely of my imagining.

What do you mean different style?
Aparetnly this is in a Wal-mart in Flordia.

8iOQeiy.jpg

huh.
So, what is it? A pillow case?
Oh, I see. That's 3 hours from me. I was hoping it was closer, lol.
But you have access to it!!

cjkeats

They wouldn't have it made, wal-mart just has all kinds if crazy fabric in there, including Tina of liscened stuff.

Still super crazy to see something like that in there, still in Japanese and everything.
If I found it at my wal-mart I'd buy the roll, make pillowcases, sheets, etc, sell them on eBay, become millionaire, buy that damn Yui figure I want so bad.

Kazzy

It has "Not for sale" on it, so presumable it's some sort of promotional item that was originally left unused.

But I'm drawing K-ON!
What's different about that?

But with the FE aesthetic too, which is more detailed. I'm used to drawing the more conventional things, so I guess it just struck me as being different.

Gosh, make it hard for me to pay you a compliment, why don't you!

OceanBlue

Yeah, this makes sense:
I would guess that this fabric was requested by a customer and that this customer never came to pick it up, or they brought in too much.
I can't imagine anything else, really.

They wouldn't have it made, wal-mart just has all kinds if crazy fabric in there, including Tina of liscened stuff.

Still super crazy to see something like that in there, still in Japanese and everything.
If I found it at my wal-mart I'd buy the roll, make pillowcases, sheets, etc, sell them on eBay, become millionaire, buy that damn Yui figure I want so bad.
Woah, I just noticed the Japanese.

Looking at the background suggested that, but to consider that someone had a custom K-ON! fabric made up is kind of ridiculous!
Is it custom made? I'd like to know where they'd find the clean art of that. If anyone was wondering, it's art for the PSP game, it even has the game's title there.
Kinda funny that it says NOT FOR SALE in the corner there. lol

Oh, it's probably all gone by now...

But with the FE aesthetic too, which is more detailed. I'm used to drawing the more conventional things, so I guess it just struck me as being different.

Gosh, make it hard for me to pay you a compliment, why don't you!
Oh I guess I haven't really shown anything like that here I guess.
I just wanted to know what you meant! You English have such weird sayings...
Yeah, this makes sense:

I can't imagine anything else, really.

Is that what Walmart does? I have no clue, I've never really dealt with the fabrics trade.

Madao

that mugi looks so natural heh. the finished version should look great.

in other news, i finished setting up my new computer. funnily, i spent the rest of the night playing Mario Kart Wii in HD with dolphin. one thing is that it barely reached 60fps and that bothered me (i'm an fps man) but it looked unbelievable. so much detail that is just hidden due to the grummy Wii output. this could serve as a preview of how MK for Wii U could look like.

Top Bottom