• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
I appreciate it Uraizen.
*hugs

rcZr5Za.gif

Very easy mode makes your party effectively immortal because if the main character dies you can just revive and keep fighting lol

It's a lame way to play through the game but I only care about the combat.

I've finally beaten P4G in both Japanese and English after last night. Now I think I'll be doing trophy clean-up, currently dreading the "Hardcore Rise Fan" trophy...

My imagination is getting the better of me lately and P4 is straying from a K-ON crossover to a Metal Gear Rising crossover of all things. OR MAYBE ALL THREE!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!

I really wish that I could make time to draw lately, but they're actually giving me work to do at work (Imagine that!), and there's some weirdness that I might elaborate on in the future that has to do with watch-making... My life has become Persona 4. DO I SPEND TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT THE LIBRARY STUDYING FOR THE CHAPTER QUIZ ON WEDNESDAY OR DO I GO TO CHINATOWN AND CONTINUE THE ONLINE WATCH-MAKING COURSE?!

Can somebody find a relevant Yui gif? I'd appreciate it lots.

I've finally beaten P4G in both Japanese and English after last night. Now I think I'll be doing trophy clean-up, currently dreading the "Hardcore Rise Fan" trophy...

I'm sorry, if you're not a hardcore Rise fan, you're a failure at life. Especially JP Rise, who just happens to be voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

So are any of you guys going to play Ayakashi with me? It's a pretty decent phone time waster, kind like a cross between a VN and a card battle RPG.

I'm sorry, if you're not a hardcore Rise fan, you're a failure at life. Especially JP Rise, who just happens to be voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

Hey I like Rise
and my romantic option in JP P4G was Rise
, but the requirement to get that trophy is bollocks! I don't want to force myself to be underleveled or get hit by status effects just to hear those lines!

Kazzy

I broke P4G

Oh that's nothing, you should see the Persona I ended the game with! I'll try and dig up the screenshots a little later.

And I managed to get the "Hardcore Risette" trophy naturally. The only thing I need to go in NG+ is complete the compendium, as well as maxing out all S-links,
and that boss fight.

My imagination is getting the better of me lately and P4 is straying from a K-ON crossover to a Metal Gear Rising crossover of all things. OR MAYBE ALL THREE!!!!! MADNESS!!!!!

Can somebody find a relevant Yui gif? I'd appreciate it lots.

Not sure how relevant it is, but here's a gif anyway (with bonus Ui!)

DzgHf.gif

It was.

BTW, at the fighting game people of this thread, I bought SFxT.

Cool. I've got it on Vita and PS3 but haven't had time for much of it. I was trying a Paul and Asuka team there too, with the usual mixed results :p

I always had trouble with the foot shifting with motorcycles. I never quite feel safe on them either, though I suppose that's part of the allure
not to mention having boobs squashed up on your back from your female companion

Emitan

I always had trouble with the foot shifting with motorcycles. I never quite feel safe on them either, though I suppose that's part of the allure
not to mention having boobs squashed up on your back from your female companion
I rode a motorcycle in kindergarden and i was terrified.

The boob thing sounds nice though.

cjkeats

It rained for three days straight so now all the snow is gone. I'm hoping it'll stay this way so I can retire the snowblower for the season.

But this is Newfoundland, so even though it calls for sun, they will probably be a blizzard overnight.

Edit: oh god new page. We had tons of Yui last page so how about we get an Azunayn train rolling?
K1yRJ.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

(o_o)

Htgggnghkfesdhukk fhbvdgなまさにほとこてややひのこのよめけやわまにによ~~~~~~!!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Top Bottom