• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

TgOjNJV.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Snowing? But I'm wearing a Tshirt today.
Its a beautiful crisp 72F outside.

At least the weather is nice because I am definitely in a not so chipper mood.

cjkeats

Sweet molasses you guys can deliver.
How many times have we killed RurouniZel?
Snowing? But I'm wearing a Tshirt today.
Its a beautiful crisp 72F outside.

At least the weather is nice because I am definitely in a not so chipper mood.
Cheer up Cajun senpai! Whatever you need, we got your back.

Kazzy

Looking at all the images that I have just reminds of how thoughtful the entire production is. There are a lot of seemingly superfluous elements that may go largely unnoticed, but they are there anyway. The wardrobes are great examples of this, and although these are not direct examples from the show itself (I'm referring more to their casual clothes), it's still somewhat applicable.

OmBNcxs.jpg
MK7PMe2.jpg
eOAWluC.jpg
ruM7CEB.jpg
Mxj6uDf.jpg
tRxgMJE.jpg
l1c4qVK.jpg
nkIhViW.jpg
wztmR4w.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hnnnnnng for the sake of HNNNNNNG!

I can hnnng to this.

Looking at all the images that I have just reminds of how thoughtful the entire production is. There are a lot of seemingly superfluous elements that may go largely unnoticed, but they are there anyway. The wardrobes are great examples of this, and although these are not direct examples from the show itself (I'm referring more to their casual clothes), it's still somewhat applicable.

OmBNcxs.jpg
MK7PMe2.jpg
eOAWluC.jpg
ruM7CEB.jpg
Mxj6uDf.jpg
tRxgMJE.jpg
l1c4qVK.jpg
nkIhViW.jpg
wztmR4w.jpg

She's so adorable! :3

Im gonna wait for Azusa to come in and then unbox and set up the whole group together at once. Should be fun.
I figured you would, that's why I'm waiting!

Oh, this is one of my favorite parts about K-ON!
Pretty much every time you see the girls outside of their uniforms, they're dressed in some new/different outfit. There's even a scene where the girls are out shopping and Yui pulls out this shirt from the bargain bin to show everyone, and later in the episode you see her wearing it.
One of my favorite group of outfits is probably the ones Mio, Ritsu, Ui, Nodoka, and Mugi wear when they attend the talent show YuiAzu perform at.
6zpF1Xd.jpg

Maybe it's because I have a hat fetish...
I think there are little chibi figures of Mio and Ritsu dressed like this that I'd love to have.

Kazzy

Pretty much every time you see the girls outside of their uniforms, they're dressed in some new/different outfit. There's even a scene where the girls are out shopping and Yui pulls out this shirt from the bargain bin to show everyone, and later in the episode you see her wearing it.
One of my favorite group of outfits is probably the ones Mio, Ritsu, Ui, Nodoka, and Mugi wear when they attend the talent show YuiAzu perform at.

I think there are little chibi figures of Mio and Ritsu dressed like this that I'd love to have.

And with Mugi, it's all part of her character development. It's quite sweet to see her fashion sense become less conversative as the show goes on, showing that her time with the group has given her a greater sense of confidence, particuarly in social settings. Daw!

You want hats?

9fgEZSM.jpg

cajunator

Banned

best girls.

And with Mugi, it's all part of her character development. It's quite sweet to see her fashion sense become less conversative as the show goes on, showing that her time with the group has given her a greater sense of confidence, particuarly in social settings. Daw!
I suppose one could come to that conclusion, but we all know why she wears the red dress with the socks. hohoho
You want hats?

9fgEZSM.jpg
Yes, though I'm surprised you went with this hat instead of, you know...
best girls.
Most definitely!

OceanBlue

Atelier hat!

... sorry, just got Atelier Ayesha... I love this series so much...

I'm going to have to play this game without voices...

I just can't listen to them with voices. It's so awkward and hard to listen to. At least with Japanese, I can kinda ignore what they're saying so it becomes "womp womp womp ANGRY womp SAD womp womp HAPPY" sounds. Kinda like old games with different beeping tones. I can just impose my idea of good voice acting onto how the voices sound.

I'm going to have to play this game without voices...

I just can't listen to them with voices. It's so awkward and hard to listen to. At least with Japanese, I can kinda ignore what they're saying so it becomes "womp womp womp ANGRY womp SAD womp womp HAPPY" sounds. Kinda like old games with different beeping tones. I can just impose my idea of good voice acting onto how the voices sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTb_AgGvy0U
The internet has a pervy mind.

Top Bottom