• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Devious <_<

Anyway, just got Etrian Odyssey 4, ejected some old games to get it. Now, to find where to fit it into FE:A and the first EO...

AuTphl.png

I'm having enough trouble with just FE:A, good luck!

Nafe

"Miss Glasses Frame"

Nodoka was robbed :p

There's always next year, or how ever frequent this pageant is...

Does anyone know who the girl on the far left is supposed to be? That's the only one I don't recognize.
I don't have a 360, unfortunately. Just PS3.

Oh well, I guess that's that. I wouldn't recommend getting one just for B-K and B-T, you're probably better off finding a "new" N64.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I couldn't remember when the North American release for the game was but then I saw the OT thread on the front page of the gaming side and was going to ask if you had bought the game. That or if you were waiting for it to ship if you had bought it online somewhere.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it, despite English only. Really it's only Ayesha's voice thus far that bothers me, the others are fine. ^^;

I'm stopping for the night because otherwise I'll be in no condition to go to work tomorrow. >>;

Mother of God....!!!

Ready for the TV World!!

Oh, I forgot to mention. Did anybody else catch the minor update to the K-ON Movie's U.S. package art? They've added a NOT FINAL watermark over it, so perhaps they'll change the picture to something else down the line...

I hope they don't. I like the London snapshot cover because even though they aren't in London the entire movie, it certainly takes up a big portion and it's the most stand-out different thing that the movie has compared to the rest of the series.

I think Ritsu's are my favorite here. I'd get any of them, though.
I love them all too, but I'd really like to get Nodoka's and Mio's. Nodoka's because they actually have something to do with the show, and Mio's because it's Mio's.
Is it just me, or do these all look the same aside from Yui's and Nodoka's?

Mugi's expression is hilarious.
They're not extremely varied, but they're different enough in shape and form. You can really tell them apart in the actual photos of them.
Though it would have been cool if one of them had like rimless glasses or something, but they're probably not really in style nowadays.
Ready for the TV World!!

Oh, I forgot to mention. Did anybody else catch the minor update to the K-ON Movie's U.S. package art? They've added a NOT FINAL watermark over it, so perhaps they'll change the picture to something else down the line...

I hope they don't. I like the London snapshot cover because even though they aren't in London the entire movie, it certainly takes up a big portion and it's the most stand-out different thing that the movie has compared to the rest of the series.

I doubt they will change it, it's Sentai after all.

Nafe

Seeing Azusa with those glasses and it really reminds me of Shiori from Tamako Market due to the similarities in their character designs.

OceanBlue

I love them all too, but I'd really like to get Nodoka's and Mio's. Nodoka's because they actually have something to do with the show, and Mio's because it's Mio's.

They're not extremely varied, but they're different enough in shape and form. You can really tell them apart in the actual photos of them.
Though it would have been cool if one of them had like rimless glasses or something, but they're probably not really in style nowadays.

For some reason, my brain didn't link the K-On images with the picture you posted of them, lol.

I'd probably go for Mugi's or Azusa's, because I have a small face. I guess it would ultimately be Azusa's though because I don't think I'd wear white frames.

Seeing Azusa with those glasses and it really reminds me of Shiori from Tamako Market due to the similarities in their character designs.
All you'd have to do is changer her eyes to Blue and make her hair more gray and you'd basically have Shiori. haha
Well there's more to it than that, but it's pretty close with just that.
For some reason, my brain didn't link the K-On images with the picture you posted of them, lol.

I'd probably go for Mugi's or Azusa's, because I have a small face. I guess it would ultimately be Azusa's though because I don't think I'd wear white frames.

I don't think I'd every wear any of them. lol Just the collector in me wants them for the sake of having them.
Though maybe I'd wear the Mio ones just because.

Uraizen

Banned
Interesting... the glasses I use when I'm not wearing contacts look like Azusa's in that picture. My secondary pair (B1G1) looks like Ritsu's glasses.

Interesting... the glasses I use when I'm not wearing contacts look like Azusa's in that picture. My secondary pair (B1G1) looks like Ritsu's glasses.
You know, having had to wear eyeglasses since I was in kindergarten, you'd think I would have considered wearing contacts at some point, but I never have.
March 5 is over. good fucking riddance.
Yes, yes it is.
I have those kind of glasses. Big-frames!

Which just so happened to be the most expensive too. Welp!
Mine aren't big framed, but I'm kinda due to get my eyes checked again. Maybe I should try out something different for a change...
And I'll have to do with what I've got available to me on this computer, it's my small contribution to the hat-parade!

YmIfbH2.png

That's it, for now!
There we go, that's the hat I was waiting for you to post.
this thread turns the biggest frown upside down.
I watched some K-ON!! this morning to pick me up, it works wonders.

Uraizen

Banned
You know, having had to wear eyeglasses since I was in kindergarten, you'd think I would have considered wearing contacts at some point, but I never have.

I started before I entered high school, but up until then I had worn glasses. Everybody else from my old school went to a different school, so I decided to go for a slight look change! They were really hard to put in when I first started using them, but now I can
rub my eye ball without flinching.
I think they're worth it, but ymmv.

OceanBlue

I started before I entered high school, but up until then I had worn glasses. Everybody else from my old school went to a different school, so I decided to go for a slight look change! They were really hard to put in when I first started using them, but now I can
rub my eye ball without flinching.
I think they're worth it, but ymmv.
They're definitely convenient for me. I started wearing them this year and they're nice because I don't even notice them. Plus, my glasses were so old and worn-away anyway.

I want to show off this sketch, but I should probably scan it later at a more reasonable hour...
I started before I entered high school, but up until then I had worn glasses. Everybody else from my old school went to a different school, so I decided to go for a slight look change! They were really hard to put in when I first started using them, but now I can rub my eye ball without flinching. I think they're worth it, but ymmv.
Yeah no. Eyeballs are gross.
D6drL6e.gif

I had to sleep on it. It seems I went all Yui yesterday.

Really, felt more Mugi to me.

Uraizen

Banned
They're definitely convenient for me. I started wearing them this year and they're nice because I don't even notice them. Plus, my glasses were so old and worn-away anyway.

Yeah, they're really nice when they're brand new. After a while you can start to feel the edges, though. Oh well, that's why you're only supposed to wear the same ones for a month!

Yeah no. Eyeballs are gross.
http://i.imgur.com/D6drL6e.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's why it was spoiler'd!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GGn1L.gif

I'd rather have someone shoot lasers into my eyes than wear contacts.
That's why it was spoiler'd!
I can't let your creepy eye ball touching fetish to go unnoticed!
xDxJ1C1.gif

Glasses > Lenses of lies and deceit.

toCP7bL.jpg

I've probably said this before, but I love that drawing. Something about the combination of Mio, glasses, dress shirt, and tie really appeals to me.

Madao

glasses do nothing for me nowadays since i've started to hate them due to the need to use them. i wish i had good eyesight. i can't even wear contacts because my eyes irritate easily and stuff like 3D movies is completely ruined because wearing the 3D glasses on top of the regular ones gives me a headache and pain in the nose.

so, let's stick with the hats and throw in some socks.

i have prepared a special kind of "art" related to the show. i'll be posting it this week later. it is something no one can guess.

Kazzy

Now that I think about it, doesn't Saori wear contacts? Or was she farsighted? I don't remember.

tumblr_mc26vrpfGj1rgz8h3o1_1280.gif

Presumably they are for reading. I only need mine for very specific reasons, but I just wear them most of the time anyway.
Like the big hipster I am.

Uraizen

Banned
I'd rather have someone shoot lasers into my eyes than wear contacts.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind having that done. Being able to perfectly see your alarm clock when you first open your eyes in the morning? Yeah, I would love that.

I can't let your creepy eye ball touching fetish to go unnoticed!
http://i.imgur.com/xDxJ1C1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah?! Well...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K97idiC.gif

Top Bottom