• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

OceanBlue

I'd rather have someone shoot lasers into my eyes than wear contacts.
That's always an option! My cousin did that and her eyesight was horrible before.

I wasn't as bothered by touching my eyes as most, apparently. My long eyelashes and small Asian eyes made putting on contacts annoying at first though.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc26vrpfGj1rgz8h3o1_1280.gif[MG]

Presumably they are for reading. I only need mine for very specific reasons, but I just wear them most of the time anyway. [spoiler]Like the big hipster I am.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
I figured it was one keep the other. I kinda wish I was inclined to dress like a hipster. Usually my style is just plain.

cajunator

Banned
Azusa has begun her journey.
Had her shipped EMS so the gang will be together next week and probably right around the time I am off several days.

glasses do nothing for me nowadays since i've started to hate them due to the need to use them. i wish i had good eyesight. i can't even wear contacts because my eyes irritate easily and stuff like 3D movies is completely ruined because wearing the 3D glasses on top of the regular ones gives me a headache and pain in the nose.

so, let's stick with the hats and throw in some socks.

i have prepared a special kind of "art" related to the show. i'll be posting it this week later. it is something no one can guess.
Don't keep me in suspense, I wanna know!
Presumably they are for reading. I only need mine for very specific reasons, but I just wear them most of the time anyway.
Like the big hipster I am.

But doesn't she say she normally wear contacts? I've never heard of reading contacts, only reading glasses.
To be honest, I wouldn't mind having that done. Being able to perfectly see your alarm clock when you first open your eyes in the morning? Yeah, I would love that.
Being able to see the hand in front of my face would be a good start.

Oh yeah?! Well...

K97idiC.gif
daervIE.gif

That's always an option! My cousin did that and her eyesight was horrible before.

I wasn't as bothered by touching my eyes as most, apparently. My long eyelashes and small Asian eyes made putting on contacts annoying at first though.
Yeah, I have long eye lashes. As a really young kid everyone thought I was a girl with my long lashes and curly hair. My hair isn't really curly anymore. My hair is more like Jun's now. lol
Had her shipped EMS so the gang will be together next week and probably right around the time I am off several days.
I can't wait!

Kazzy

But doesn't she say she normally wear contacts? I've never heard of reading contacts, only reading glasses.

I was more referring to the actual glasses, but yeah. And it fits her character (hiding the glasses in public), seeing as much of what she does is dictated by her perception of the quintessential female.

I was more referring to the actual glasses, but yeah. And it fits her character (hiding the glasses in public), seeing as much of what she does is dictated by her perception of the quintessential female.

She wants all the boys, but instead gets a tank full of sweaty girls. But yeah, that's a good summation of her character.

Yay!

I love glasses but mine are... not flattering so I usually use contacts.

I recently got better looking glasses, so I tend to prefer wearing those. Doesn't work well for running so I have to keep my contacts around. If I ever get the money around I may yet go for Lasik.

Working from home while getting snowed on today...yay me :p.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
And I was sitting here wishing I could draw clothes better.

Well we can always improve the drawing quality, and we are our own worst critics. What I was referring to is the design of the clothing being elaborate with lots of little details. I'm terrible at that. ._.

Well we can always improve the drawing quality, and we are our own worst critics. What I was referring to is the design of the clothing being elaborate with lots of little details. I'm terrible at that. ._.

It's not so hard when you're going off of something in the first place. Though sometimes the thickness of my lead gets in the way of finer details. lol

cjkeats

Wonderful work Chet. I can;t wait to see what Yui gets.

I'm gonna place a bet on...Nowi? They have the same attitude? Guess I'll wait and see.

....No comment.*cough*
I mean, it could work, but that's not who I had in mind, but we'll see.
the surprise is here

i sketched a run to show off the track. i should be able to make a much better run later when i get used to the track.
Haha, that's pretty cool. It would be even better if you could have a K-ON! song playing in the background. Is that possible? I don't actually know.
Mio is better at F-Zero than Yui is.
Lovely, as always.

Thank you!

K-ON! meets Fire Emblem is awesome. I sometimes wish I had a 3DS still and didn't have stupid credit card problems, but I'm the guy that got all 5 HTT Nendoroids late last year on a whim and is expecting the crazy CD set this month so yeah. >_>

Holy shit I drew something.

I had no idea what to draw Yui in so I decided to just put her in a short-sleeve shirt, then for some reason she ended up being a soccer player (Well, as much as Yui can play soccer anyways).

And a bonus tiny thing of Mio. I started to draw her, then I kinda lost track of where I was going with this, then I asked my supervisor if I could borrow her Ultra Fine Point Sharpie and inked it in a little, which I find kinda funny because I ended up pencilling in the relevant parts anyway.

I haven't used that K-ON artbook for reference assistance at all, ever, so maybe I should start.

K-ON! meets Fire Emblem is awesome. I sometimes wish I had a 3DS still and didn't have stupid credit card problems, but I'm the guy that got all 5 HTT Nendoroids late last year on a whim and is expecting the crazy CD set this month so yeah. >_>
And I'm jealous of your K-ON! stuff!

Holy shit I drew something.

I haven't used that K-ON artbook for reference assistance at all, ever, so maybe I should start.

Awesome!

I always use references with my work, unless it's little doodles on my notes. Even if I know the character inside and out, it's always a good idea to have a reference point to make sure I'm doing it right.

Top Bottom