• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Also just as your random Japanese lesson for the day, they sometimes use 活動写真 = Katsudou Shashin = Motion Picture

It does! 映画=eiga=movie

And now you've planted the conspiracy theory seed in my head that a second movie will come out called 映画 けいおん!! and I can't let go RAAAAAAUGH
But what if they go with 映画! けいおん! instead?
Also just as your random Japanese lesson for the day, they sometimes use 活動写真 = Katsudou Shashin = Motion Picture

Cool!

cajunator

Banned
Yeah.
NAqGKp1.png

Season One!
iBFCssa.png

Season Two, with two exclamation points!!
K4mBehT.png

And then the Movie which goes back to just one exclamation point, though adds those characters in the blue circles in the upper left, which I assume means movie.

OMG PINK!!!

I want pink cases :D
I have a show called Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto with a purple case.

Good morning/afternoon/evening all! For some bizarre reason I woke up at 6:30 this morning and decided to go into work early so I could leave earlier this afternoon. Being the old man I am, this has left me with next to no energy. That led me to wonder if there was a K-ON branded energy drink ever made, but Google has failed me.

Then, I remembered I have this:

Close enough :p.

All of you artistic types here (which might just be everyone but me) are starting to make me curious as to whether I can actually learn to draw even at my advanced age. Any good beginner resources anyone can point me to?

I might pick up that Vita stealth release from the other day and play that version. I swear I am going to finish Neptunia mk2 first at least.

If it turns out that it doesn't get localized, I'll buy the import. Hard to justify at the moment when I still have a lot of the Vita version to play through.

whatever you do, dont buy How to draw Manga books by Christopher Hart. Because he sucks.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Nice work. How do you find drawing on it with that stylus? I got a cheap one for my iPad, and it seems okay. It's got a round top, which is much less precise than something pointed.

I've had to calibrate it a couple times but so far it seems pretty good. I plan to do more experiments this weekend. ^^;

man.
I need some kind of tablet.
computer comes first.
Maybe next year.

I don't know where I'd be w/o a tablet, screen or otherwise.

It's time again for TheBats review of K-On! Episode 10 this time, woo woo.

The episode starts with Ui! Which automatically is a win for me. She's so adorable! Azu-nyan looks cute too. It's summer time! Which means it's hot! Oh gosh, I love the Random shots of poor helpless Yui. She's soooooo cute.

Just as Ui is asking Azu's thoughts on the girls Ricchan surprises our girls! I do like when they talked about Mugi, as I'm really intrigued by her at the moment. We know she's cute and shy, but has a lot of money. Calling her and finding out she was in Finland was fun. OMG Ritsu and Azu-nyan in a box is nyah~

A quick trip to the Mall while Mugi is still out has our girls checking out new Bikinis ;3 During this Azusa is still voicing her concerns, with Mio there to reassure her and we get this touching sense of Loneliness from our Ricchan =(

Mugi's back, yay! Another vacation for her. lol. We're treated to another Vacation home of hers which is STILL not the original awesome one she wanted to get for last year's vacation. I do wonder if we'll ever see the one she's mentioning. So they arrive, and Ricchan and Yui bond so much during these, they already have their Bikinis on.

Of course we know Azusa wants to practice and Mio another voice of reason votes for this too, our sweet Mugi wants to play as well :) Yui and Ritsu are running around like maniacs, and convince Azu-nyan to play too. It's funny how sunburned she gets. Poor thing. If she wasn't animated I'd feel worse, it sucks! She looked cute though. Also we get the Barnacles joke again and Mio goes crazy again. hehe.

Keeping with the freaking Mio out, Ricchan wants to scare her only to be beaten to the punch by our beautiful Sawa-chan! She straight scared her Black and White! LOL

After more Sawa-chan hysterics in the hot tub "I can't see you, but I bet I can tell you apart by cup size" Gets her bonked by Mio I assume. lol. After this, we're treated to a welcome scene of Yui practicing which surprised Azusa, which definitely makes her smile. I think Azu-nyan is finally started to understand their insane balance, but she respects Yui more now!

It was a great episode, and even more so that we got to see Mio in a Bikini.
amiright, Chet ;D
This episode gets the infamous 4.5 Ricchans!

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg

After the last time I cut Ritsu in half and almost gave Amish a heart attack, to fill in the .5, Here's a picture of the girls with cookies.

TMdyStP.jpg

MikeMyers

<3 Glad you're ok. Those damn Mirrors are always the first to go =(

We can play some Tekken tonight if you like, you can take your frustration out on me!

Perhaps! What time? (Frame of reference: its 10:22 pm here in California). I tried to make Jin look like Goku, but it came out awkward haha.

Madao

anyone here getting luigi's mansion 2?

i hear the game has multiplayer but i have no buddies to play games normally so i just go 1 player most of the time or random online in mario kart. i do plan to play the 1 player mode first though.

Top Bottom