• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

aCwarSe.jpg

Madao

you guys and your winters. for me there's no difference in what time of the year i am since my country is hot all year round. only difference is no rain for 3 months at the start of the year.

she looks like she's about to go insane there.

MikeMyers

you guys and your winters. for me there's no difference in what time of the year i am since my country is hot all year round. only difference is no rain in 3 months.

she looks like she's about to go insane there.

Where are you?

I am in LA, its always sunny here.

Yay, I'm back!

Whoa's what's with the Christmas pics? It might as well be Christmas, it's still cold as the dickens here :(

Don't remind me... >>; It's on the backlog now 'cause I need to platinum Atelier Ayesha and get started on MonHun and paint and why aren't there more hours in the day?? :mad:

Is the platinum needed for a true ending or something?

I used to be obsessed with achievements, but not anymore. Way too many games for me to catch up on to care about every little trophy.

I do admire the people who go after them though, wish I had more time :)

This is gorgeous btw. <3

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I would say the transition is going very well.

I think so too. I'm almost done with the fine line-art. I swear this is going to the be the fastest turnaround I've ever done from sketch --> ink.

Is the platinum needed for a true ending or something?

This is gorgeous btw. <3

I just wanted to get all the endings which involves getting a plat. ^^ And thanks! ^^

Whoever made it, it's amaaa-zinggggg

Monster Hunter ready to consume me~ argh tempted to buy the 3DS version as well so I can take it with me everwhere~

On a related note: I just saw Chet wondering around my WaraWara plaza near Monster Hunter with a Mio drawing

I think so too. I'm almost done with the fine line-art. I swear this is going to the be the fastest turnaround I've ever done from sketch --> ink.

I just wanted to get all the endings which involves getting a plat. ^^ And thanks! ^^

Is it bad of me that games like that I only want to get one ending and then youtube the rest? I have 'hundreds' of games in my backlog. I gotta keep going!

Monster Hunter ready to consume me~ argh tempted to buy the 3DS version as well so I can take it with me everwhere~

On a related note: I just saw Chet wondering around my WaraWara plaza near Monster Hunter with a Mio drawing

I need to turn my Wii U on more so I can see these! Also, my brother just bought Monster Hunter so I can play it whenever! :D

Uraizen

Banned
I'm gonna call you RitsUra from now on. ;P

It can take about an hour depending on how much you suck. I was great at it, but I haven't played it in a while. Mercs games are about 10-15 minutes.

Only about an hour, uh? That's not bad; pop into the chat when you want to go.

Hey, that's a great start!
Yay, I'm back!

Whoa's what's with the Christmas pics? It might as well be Christmas, it's still cold as the dickens here :(
"It's colder than a witch's tit," is my favorite saying.
... Chet's avatar... it couldn't have been drawn by Chet... could it?!
For once, no. Part of an art trade with Extollere, where I drew him Azunyan, and he drew me Mio. To see how this went down, start reading from here.

It's been a while, it needed to be done.
That explains the lack of Idorus.
It would be GuP time anyways.
Yes, this is the fastest I've turned a sketch into a finished line art. I'm rather liking this.
Well, that certainly was fast! Looking really good!

I never played it, too strong of a language barrier for me. I'm assuming that's not a problem for you, uh?

Well, there are a few changes from original to FM: A few new scenes, abilities, keyblades, secret boss fight, harder difficulty.

Language barrier not a problem here.

Edit: Oh yeah, ability to skip cutscenes, so you don't have to watch that Riku/Ansem cutscene over and over.

Madao

i need to stop being a sadomasochist.

the pokemon tournaments piss me off so badly with their bullshit and yet i keep entering them again and again. i'm gonna die from a heart attack at this rate.

why do i have these same weird traits as mugi..?

Uraizen

Banned
Well, there are a few changes from original to FM: A few new scenes, abilities, keyblades, secret boss fight, harder difficulty.

Edit: Oh yeah, ability to skip cutscenes, so you don't have to watch that Riku/Ansem cutscene over and over.

I don't think I've ever had to watch a cutscene over in the game. Good to know that they added that in, though. I might give it a shot when it comes out over here.

Thank you. I beat all the bosses in the original KH made me feel good. I liked fighting the Phantom the most. Sephrioth was an ass though. Not sure I'm gonna try to win that fight again. I'm sure secret boss is harder?

Thank you. I beat all the bosses in the original KH made me feel good. I liked fighting the Phantom the most. Sephrioth was an ass though. Not sure I'm gonna try to win that fight again. I'm sure secret boss is harder?

It's been a while so I don't remember. I was maxed out on the original FM so the bosses felt fairly easy. Sephiroth has always been a pushover. But I tried fighting him today. Currently playing on Proud mode at lvl 54. 1 hit = death unless last leave ability is equipped.

Then I tried secret boss. He shat on Donald and Goofy right when the battle started. 1 hit. I didn't last either.

Top Bottom