• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

It's been a while so I don't remember. I was maxed out on the original FM so the bosses felt fairly easy. Sephiroth has always been a pushover. But I tried fighting him today. Currently playing on Proud mode at lvl 54. 1 hit = death unless last leave ability is equipped.

Then I tried secret boss. He shat on Donald and Goofy right when the battle started. 1 hit. I didn't last either.

Secret Boss in one of the hooded Peeps?

I just thought the Phantom fight in Neverland was so fun how you had to switch between attacks when he lit up. I like stuff like that.

Secret Boss in one of the hooded Peeps?

I just thought the Phantom fight in Neverland was so fun how you had to switch between attacks when he lit up. I like stuff like that.

Yes. It's
Xemnas
if you really want to know. If you've played KH2 you can immediately tell who it is by their weapon and fighting style.

Yes. It's
Xemnas
if you really want to know. If you've played KH2 you can immediately tell who it is by their weapon and fighting style.

Actually never played KH2, just beat the hell out of part 1. So I'm excited for KH HD 2.5 whenever that's out.

Still pretty cool they put him from part 2 as a hidden boss.

Both fucking games? xD

what game with moe demons?

The game with moe demons is Ayakashi: Ghost Guild:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.zjayakashi

It's a pretty straightforward example of a collectible TCG (trading card game). Basically you collect moe demons and use them to progress through a story which is read like a VN and also battle other players. Imagine Magic: The Gathering with moe moe cards and you have the basic idea of the game. I'll post some screenshots later.

as for yommecolle I wouldnt know how to find or install it

I told you how months ago. MONTHS AGO.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45492700&postcount=10860

You can look at it on the web store you won't be able to install it unless your device's region is set to Japan:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.yomecolle&hl=en

You only have to root your phone to get the thing installed. Once you're done with that, you can unroot it if you want. I don't know why you would though, a rooted device behaves just like an unrooted one except if you run apps which demand root access. Apps which ask for root access will result in a dialog which pops up and you can deny root access if you want. I'm not going to say it's idiot-proof, but damn you need to be astonishingly stupid to not be able to handle a rooted device. It's like being unable to manage Windows UAC, if you're that dumb you shouldn't be using a computer.

If you haven't even started into Ayakashi, make sure you use my Invitation ID (Unknown) when you start the game the first time and it asks you for your nickname. I get a free Special Summon Ticket when you play the game on the 7th day, you get 2 of those things over the course of your first week of play. They can be used to summon stronger demons (3-star and better) which really helps you in the early game.

The game with moe demons is Ayakashi: Ghost Guild:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.zjayakashi

It's a pretty straightforward example of a collectible TCG (trading card game). Basically you collect moe demons and use them to progress through a story which is read like a VN and also battle other players. Imagine Magic: The Gathering with moe moe cards and you have the basic idea of the game. I'll post some screenshots later.

This sounds awesome I will check it out later :)

Playing Ayakashi: Ghost Guild:

Starting the game opens into a splash screen which prepares you for the moe to come:
Screenshots_2013-03-18-02-47-48.png

Chatting with Mira, your cute demon assistant in Story mode:

At any given moment, you have an Attack team and Defense team of up to 5 demons from your deck:

If you've played SMT titles, you know about fusing demons to make them stronger:

Eventually, it's time to hunt other players and steal their sealstones:

Here's some poor bastard whose sealstone I'm about to claim as mine:

IT'S TIME D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

One of my moe demons' skills triggered. This is exactly like how it works in M:TG. Skills trigger at a random percentage rate:

My victory was already pre-determined. For this demonstration, I purposely found someone who looked weak to bully:

In general, if you are just focused on farming for sealstones you need, bullying is usually the best option because losing a duel results in you surrendering at least 10% of your silver to them. Of course, other players can attack you and try to take your sealstones and money, so you need to have a strong Attack team to hit other players and a strong Defense team to defend against other players hitting you.

Well, that's pretty much what you do in Ayakashi. There's an event about to start called Alice in Ayakashi Land so you can start participating in events right away!

So check out what I got earlier today!

Got to Target just after they opened and purchased the last one they had. Told me they only got four total. It's so cute...I just had to get it despite my current lack of Pokemon experience. Looking at this as motivation to change that.

Where are you?

I am in LA, its always sunny here.

That's cool! I live in the DC metro area (DMV for short) but my sister lives in Bakersfield, CA. I believe that's not too far from LA, correct? Definitely heading there this July for my sister's grad school graduation but I might also do Anime Expo depending upon the available funds.

Yes, this is the fastest I've turned a sketch into a finished line art. I'm rather liking this.

Amazing work, nakama! I might have to commission you to do something for me one of these days (if you're up for it, that is).

And thank you, Bats, for not cutting poor Ritsu in half in your last review :p.

cjkeats

Got to Target just after they opened and purchased the last one they had. Told me they only got four total. It's so cute...I just had to get it despite my current lack of Pokemon experience. Looking at this as motivation to change that.
Awesome. Now get Fire Emblem.

it's always pikachu.

i want a Hydreigon 3DSXL.

I'd kill for a Raichu anything. It's the superior chu.

MikeMyers

That's cool! I live in the DC metro area (DMV for short) but my sister lives in Bakersfield, CA. I believe that's not too far from LA, correct? Definitely heading there this July for my sister's grad school graduation but I might also do Anime Expo depending upon the available funds.

Amazing work, nakama! I might have to commission you to do something for me one of these days (if you're up for it, that is).

Congrats on the 3DS!

Bakersfield is a 2 hour drive from where I live, but if you are down for a 2 hour drive feel free to come over. I hate driving, was recently involved in an accident as mentioned earlire in this thread.

cajunator

Banned

Oh you are in DC Metro area? My uncle lives in Fairfax. We visit them every year around July 4th. He has a summer place in southern Maryland on the Potomac in St Marys County. OMG so gorgeous there.

B-baka, I put your name in the recruiter box and everything. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Huh? Oh, you're Mafuyu? Ahahaha, I saw that awhile back and wondered because I also put my Invitation ID in some random app that people use to share the Invitiation IDs so I thought it was some random guy who used it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people named Mafuyu so please tell me your level and which demon you are showing as your leader and I'll send a crewmate request.

Zynga, really?

I know right? The story of Ayakashi is actually pretty interesting. Zynga is better known for their terrible Facebook games like Farmville, and also for acquiring companies with successful products like Words With Friends and Draw Something and trying to run them into the ground. They are an awful company who everyone in the world hates.

Sometime around their ill-advised IPO, they were expanding into Asian markets. They acquired a small JP mobile developer and founded the Zynga Japan studio with investment from Softbank. This studio produced Ayakashi and the now defunct Montopia. JP mobile is dominated by the likes of Square-Enix and GREE and naturally Zynga got nowhere in the JP market. Despite the fact that Ayakashi is currently their highest-grossing mobile game worldwide, Zynga shut down their Japan studio in January of this year. All other JP mobile titles were shut down, and operation of Ayakashi moved to their China studio. The saying is true in this case: producing a good game never goes unpunished.

I don't like Zynga much and I'll never give them a dime of my real money, but Ayakashi is literally the only good thing which has ever come out of Zynga. So I play it.

Wonder if I can get it on the Kindle

The Kindle Fire? You need to hack it to install the regular Google Play Store on it. From what I've heard that's not really hard to do. But I just searched for it and it's not available on the Amazon App Store.

Ayakashi is also on iOS.

Gonna give this a go too. I love demons, and I love moe.

The iOS version doesn't support Invitation ID. It also doesn't have the feature where you can download and install apps to get free Gold coins. So you don't get free stuff like Android users do. Suck it, Steve Jobs!

Huh? Oh, you're Mafuyu? Ahahaha, I saw that awhile back and wondered because I also put my Invitation ID in some random app that people use to share the Invitiation IDs so I thought it was some random guy who used it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people named Mafuyu so please tell me your level and which demon you are showing as your leader and I'll send a crewmate request.

I"m level 19, my leader is Kaguya <3

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Very nice. How long did it take in comparison to before with out the tablet?

Coloring took about 7 hours, which is much faster than normal. Though it's not a terribly complex image either (except for the hair... which has things I both like and dislike about it).

FIVpSQj.jpg

Oh cooool, I need XL. I'm just not a big Pokemon fan, nor do I like the camera's on the pikanipples. Too weird. lol.

Oh, and you're welcome. I love cookies. :D

Oh you are in DC Metro area? My uncle lives in Fairfax. We visit them every year around July 4th. He has a summer place in southern Maryland on the Potomac in St Marys County. OMG so gorgeous there.

Summer place? Like Mugi's? She has sooooo many.

Giggity.

Sure, what do you want from it? I can't do it tonight, I'm fucking spent, but eventually. ^^;

Though technically Cajun's next on the list.

Then me, right? ;D (Asked him last night ;P)

Top Bottom