• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yes, please do remind me from time to time. I'm easily distracted... >>;

I ignored Monster Hunter 3 all weekend though... I'm slackin'. >>;

MikeMyers

Oh I now, I was supposed to finish Uncharted 2 this weekend, but shit happened.

I ducktaped my passenger seat mirror back onto my car >________>

Thought I would share with everyone a Ritsu my 11 year old cousin drew for me :)

9fEBKUt.jpg

Mentioned it in the IRC chat. There's so many more episodes of K-ON for me to watch (yay) and I want to catch up, so I'm going to be cutting my reviews short. Like, real short. One picture, Maybe a couple sentences and then Ricchans. lol. Sorry, maybe I'll go back after I watch everything, but It'll get me in a better groove. ;3

tumblr_mcpo36m8EM1r4x64u.gif

Mentioned it in the IRC chat. There's so many more episodes of K-ON for me to watch (yay) and I want to catch up, so I'm going to be cutting my reviews short. Like, real short. One picture, Maybe a couple sentences and then Ricchans. lol. Sorry, maybe I'll go back after I watch everything, but It'll get me in a better groove. ;3
I care more that you are watching the show, than the amount of words you write about it. Though it's always nice to know how many Ricchans each episodes is.
nah Im gonna get sleep and work tonight.
Monday night is my Friday.
oh god I feel so lethargic though.
gFeT9.gif

Alrighty, have a good sleep, then. I'm about to have one myself.

*hugs*

Don't forget to fill up on this:

XXzOL5T.gif

Tonight was a very special night ... Yes... "special." I thank you all for coming.

It was wonderful. Poor Tiencha got robbed though. :(

I feel so awful this morning.
think I got a chill.

Feel better!

<3

I care more that you are watching the show, than the amount of words you write about it. Though it's always nice to know how many Ricchans each episodes is.

gFeT9.gif

Yep, and you can always ask me in thread what I thought about something else in a particular episode.

Also, love that picture. lol

I feel so awful this morning.
think I got a chill.

Hope you get to feeling better soon, caj.

Yes, please do remind me from time to time. I'm easily distracted... >>;

I ignored Monster Hunter 3 all weekend though... I'm slackin'. >>;

We should play MonHun sometime! I've just been soloing so far in the hopes I get competent enough to not completely embarrass myself.

Excellent work Zel!!

Can I get in line behind Caj, Unknown Soldier and Bats? :D

Oh you are in DC Metro area? My uncle lives in Fairfax. We visit them every year around July 4th. He has a summer place in southern Maryland on the Potomac in St Marys County. OMG so gorgeous there.

Yep, I'm in Rockville...probably a 30~40 minute drive from Fairfax. You should let me know when you come into town (or somewhere in the not too distant vicinity). There are a lot of pretty areas around, which is great for a runner like me (lots of good trails).

Oh cooool, I need XL. I'm just not a big Pokemon fan, nor do I like the camera's on the pikanipples. Too weird. lol.

Yeah, it is kinda funny...but like I said it was too cute to pass up. It is soooooo nice now to be able to play Fire Emblem on a larger screen, not to mention it is much more comfortable.

The miracle of duct tape! I have some Cleveland Browns duct tape is you need some more :D

Next trip back to Ohio I'm going to find some of this :D.

Thought I would share with everyone a Ritsu my 11 year old cousin drew for me :)

That is really awesome! So much good art in this thread.

RurouniZel

We should play MonHun sometime! I've just been soloing so far in the hopes I get competent enough to not completely embarrass myself.

I'd like to get past the tutorial missions as well. I would have done so by now but I spent all weekend playing with the tablet.

Excellent work Zel!!

Can I get in line behind Caj, Unknown Soldier and Bats? :D

Sure thing.

Oh wow, yes, that is funny. I know she's seen the show I don't know if she's watched it all. She's super anime obsessed. haha.

Bwuaaaaah I need to come here moooore. My time's always taken up so much these days, not online so much anymore!

Yeah man, you never joined Amish, Emi and I to play Castlevania even though we sent multiple invites and plenty of notice. ;P

I figured you'd feel that way. XD. But I do wanna get my MonHun on soon.

Let me know when you do! I can borrow the game from my brother. How many can we have in a party in the game at once?

I figured you'd feel that way. XD. But I do wanna get my MonHun on soon.
Draw Mio in MonHun.
Oh wow, yes, that is funny. I know she's seen the show I don't know if she's watched it all. She's super anime obsessed. haha.
Ah ok, that's pretty cool? You should ask her who her favorite character is.
Let me know when you do! I can borrow the game from my brother. How many can we have in a party in the game at once?
4 people can be out on a hunt at a time.

Draw Mio in MonHun.

Ah ok, that's pretty cool? You should ask her who her favorite character is.

4 people can be out on a hunt at a time.

How are you liking it? I need to turn my damn Wii-U on again soon xD I need to see your Mii-verse Mios!

and sure, I'lk ask her what her favorite character is. She loves Miku as well.

Worst part was that my computer's harddrive crashed like a week or two ago auugh. Still don't have a proper replacement for dat 1.5TB loss. Must rely on my laptop for a whileee

RurouniZel

Worst part was that my computer's harddrive crashed like a week or two ago auugh. Still don't have a proper replacement for dat 1.5TB loss. Must rely on my laptop for a whileee

&#8721;(&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;) &#8721;(&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;). That sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you.

OceanBlue

How do you do that little emoticon? Is it a special keyboard or ascii?
I don't know how RurouniZel does it, but you can always type in 'kaomoji' using Japanese IME and select an appropriate one or copy and paste it from a website. (&#65307; &#65381;`&#969;&#65381;´)

RurouniZel

How do you do that little emoticon? Is it a special keyboard or ascii?

It's on my iPhone in the Japanese language pack. Sometimes when I don't have access to it I simply copy/paste it from one of my earlier posts or Facebook.

Also, I think the emote is called "Kaiba-"

kaiba_zps43b93301.png

Top Bottom