• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Bioshock Infinite is pretty fucking cool. Been playing it for like, 7 hours. Only took a break to have a shower. Playing it on hard, and I've gotten my ass handed to me a fair few times.
Just thought I'd pop in and share :p Once more unto the breach etc...

i made some ages ago! on 3ds though, do QR codes work with WiiU?

HNI_0046.jpg

I like this very much. The Yui is adorable ;3

Are you kidding me?

The PSP game is just the songs from the first season! They've got all of K-ON!! and the movie to work with now!!

FREAKIN' GO NUTS!! Call it "K-ON: Houkago Live Forever!!" or something!!!!

Does the PS3 game have anymore songs?

Madao

heh i remember when replacing the A/C of my car costed $800.

and that was when i still didn't have a job.

but it was either spend that or die from heat inside the car.

So far, my roster of fellow Ayakashi players is:
- uraizen
- inversemateria
- sdarkshadow

I haven't heard from:
- The Grim Heaper
- cjkeats
- TheBatman

Wheres the rest of my crew at?

So why are there no K-on games on current gen systems? Wasn't the anime not popular or something?
Because Sega.
well there's that PSP PS3 port

EDIT: grumble grumble ura nii-chan
Boobs.
and at this point i don't think they'll make more.

talk about mismanaging a license..
Sega?
Sega.
I don't get it either, it sold well on the PSP

But I guess unlike Vocaloid there isn't a whole lot of extra material (musically) to run with. :/
Fucking Sega.
Are you kidding me?

The PSP game is just the songs from the first season! They've got all of K-ON!! and the movie to work with now!!

FREAKIN' GO NUTS!! Call it "K-ON: Houkago Live Forever!!" or something!!!!
It would be aweseome.
I like this very much. The Yui is adorable ;3

Does the PS3 game have anymore songs?
No, Sega is dead.
My young cousin loves K-On! She had so much fun drawing Yui and Ritsu's, she's decided to draw everyone! Thought I would share these with you.
Cute stuff. I hope she sticks with drawing, she seems to have a thing for it.
- uraizen
- inversemateria
- sdarkshadow

I haven't heard from:
- The Grim Heaper
- cjkeats
- TheBatman

N/A

Because Sega.

Boobs.

Sega?

Sega.

Fucking Sega.

It would be aweseome.

No, Sega is dead.

Cute stuff. I hope she sticks with drawing, she seems to have a thing for it.

N/A

Your post looks funnier quoted like this xD

Also, doesn't Sega still kind of exist? They're still doing some stuff. PS3 updates aren't as expensive as 360 ones.

Also thanks, I'll let her know you liked it :)

I'm pretty sure the best game ever to hit a Sega system was the original Soul Calibur on Dreamcast.

sdarkshadow has been busy hunting noobs and now possesses his own Hare of Inaba!

I'm pretty sure the best game ever to hit a Sega system was the original Soul Calibur on Dreamcast.

sdarkshadow has been busy hunting noobs and now possesses his own Hare of Inaba!

That launch title still looks beautiful as hell on my TV[my old ass box tv in the basement that is. lol[/spoiler]

Capcom vs SNK 2 is still best on Dreamcast

bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-cover.jpg

Best game ever to hit a SEGA system.

That's a good one. I'm still partial to Segata Sanshiro, though.

I love how in all the other ads he's this super tough guy who beats everyone up (though zombies don't seem to be susceptible to martial arts) but then there's this one ad where he frolicks through a grove of cherry trees with a girl. And then suddenly, the game shown is Sakura Taisen 2! The first time I saw that I just started laughing my ass off.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
My young cousin loves K-On! She had so much fun drawing Yui and Ritsu's, she's decided to draw everyone! Thought I would share these with you.

Those are adorable! :3

Truth. If you weren't playing quality Sega products, he would find you. Like this poor bastard.

436682_o.gif

Of course, he had a soft side too.

eDlhNWg1MTI=_o_segata-sanshiro---07-segata-and-sakura-alternate-version.jpg

The cool thing about that Sakura Taisen 2 commercial is that the woman in the costume for Sakura is Chisa Yokoyama, her seiyuu. Granted, that wasn't the first time she'd dress up as Sakura and wouldn't be the last either as there were a number of stage shows for it. ^^;

EDIT: For example

Those are adorable! :3

The cool thing about that Sakura Taisen 2 commercial is that the woman in the costume for Sakura is Chisa Yokoyama, her seiyuu. Granted, that wasn't the first time she'd dress up as Sakura and wouldn't be the last either as there were a number of stage shows for it. ^^;

EDIT: For example

ST Theme is so legendary. The video would be even better if Segata ran out at the end for a hug. ;D

Kazzy

Huh, it'd be cool if she continues with this. Kind of reminds me of how I used to draw (and actually still do), just sort of draw it out, don't sketch, no markers, etc. You gotta feel!

That Mugi might be better than mine (T_T)

i made some ages ago! on 3ds though, do QR codes work with WiiU?

The concept of Mii's is kind of weird to me, because they never offer enough variety to be truly distinctive. It renders the concept of a player avatar to be fairly redundant.

But conversely, 360 has variety, but a lot of those options are paid for.
And you'd be using the Xbox UI...

So check out what I got earlier today!

(*^*)

I've had a horrible love-affair with that console. Seeing as I know when I'm definitely leaving for Japan, I should probably get to acquiring an NA one.

Oh My!

This! How did I miss THIS!? That is wonderful, and it genuinely brought a smile to my face. Do you want some more superlatives? Because I'd be more than willing to give them out, haha!

So deserving of praise.

PRAISE IT!

cjkeats

- uraizen
- inversemateria
- sdarkshadow

I haven't heard from:
- The Grim Heaper
- cjkeats
- TheBatman

..isn't it not cross platform? You know I'm iOS master-race.
Either way, my name is "CJ-kun", lvl 4lvl 5 and my team is led by Lilith at the moment. I also have no idea what I'm doing figured it out. I think.

That Mugi might be better than mine (T_T)

Are you sure? You should show your latest drawing just to be sure.

Oh My!

This! How did I miss THIS!? That is wonderful, and it genuinely brought a smile to my face. Do you want some more superlatives? Because I'd be more than willing to give them out, haha!

So deserving of praise.

PRAISE IT!

How did you miss it? I had it at the top of the page and everything!
But thank you so much!

Kazzy

Are you sure? You should show your latest drawing just to be sure.

I haven't got anything new to show, because I haven't actually been drawing. Whilst I've got this free time, I could do worse than actually trying to learn some techniques, of which I posses none!

So just the one Mugi, from that time, the first genuine thing I have drawn since before high-school (¬_¬)

How did you miss it? I had it at the top of the page and everything!
But thank you so much!

I've clearly been letting the thread pass me by, lately.

I think I only stumbled upon it, after glancing Gravijah's avatar on a random page. Shuffled through the recent stuff and found it, fortunately!

And think nothing of it, it's well deserved.

Top Bottom