• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Worst part was that my computer's harddrive crashed like a week or two ago auugh. Still don't have a proper replacement for dat 1.5TB loss. Must rely on my laptop for a whileee

I'd be flipping tables if that happened to me, amongst other things :(.

What server r u on right now?

Oopsie :(. Guess it's pretty obvious that I didn't check in on the thread last night while I was playing. For what it's worth I was doing offline Moga Village stuff (halfway through the 2 star quests now). I'll be playing again tonight so I'll pay more attention to here or tweet you or something.

My young cousin loves K-On! She had so much fun drawing Yui and Ritsu's, she's decided to draw everyone! Thought I would share these with you.

Very cute work!

I haven't got anything new to show, because I haven't actually been drawing. Whilst I've got this free time, I could do worse than actually trying to learn some techniques, of which I posses none!

So just the one Mugi, from that time, the first genuine thing I have drawn since before high-school (¬_¬)
You got time right now, why don't you draw some Mugi? Or whatever you want to draw, I'd just like to see you draw more.
I've clearly been letting the thread pass me by, lately.

I think I only stumbled upon it, after glancing Gravijah's avatar on a random page. Shuffled through the recent stuff and found it, fortunately!

And think nothing of it, it's well deserved.
Gravijah actually posts? Did PokeGAF invade a thread?
But seriously, the fact that you've seen it now is more than enough for me. Thank you.
UNvbrJI.png

Note to thread: Girls und Panzer. Watch it.
Just what are you implying...?
Weekly CD Rankings for March 18th - 25th

CD Albums
10) 10,226 10,226 K-On! "K-On! Music History's Box"

For a 20,000 yen box set, that is pretty damn good sales.
Wow, that's really good. Just imagine how much money they made from that, that's crazy.

Kazzy

You got time right now, why don't you draw some Mugi? Or whatever you want to draw, I'd just like to see you draw more.

I'd like to see me draw some more, too! I just have to get my hands to co-operate.

Gravijah actually posts? Did PokeGAF invade a thread?
But seriously, the fact that you've seen it now is more than enough for me. Thank you.

I was looking at an older part of the thread, it was destiny.

Just what are you implying...?

That we should continue watching good things.

I'd like to see me draw some more, too! I just have to get my hands to co-operate.
I'd love to see you draw something new. Nothing big, just something.
Speaking of drawing, I need to get cracking, the end is almost here...
I was looking at an older part of the thread, it was destiny.
It would be nice if he posted more often, so more people could see it...
That we should continue watching good things.
Oh, so I can rest easy then, I've already got a pretty full plate as it is...

..isn't it not cross platform? You know I'm iOS master-race.
Either way, my name is "CJ-kun", lvl 4lvl 5 and my team is led by Lilith at the moment. I also have no idea what I'm doing figured it out. I think.

I know that iOS and Android cannot share bonuses and the real money which you really should not be spending on this game cannot transfer over. Besides that I have never tried to play with the iPlebes. I'll look for you in the crew search thing and see if you appear.

Edit: ok well I found you ~ if you free up a crewmate slot I can add you. Same for sdarkshadow, find me in the IRC tonight and I'll clear up room for you guys.

Soooo tired! Backing all of my videos and stuff up at the minute, because intel anti-theft may or may not lock me out of my laptop tomorrow. I'm hoping not, as I turned it off in BIOS, but you never know.
So yeah, the suspense is killing me =\

Edit; Also, finished my Season 1 rewatch. Will probably get started on S2 when I get home! (Gotta pack all of my stuff tomorrow to leave on Thursday! WOOOOOP)

cjkeats

Today is Tuesday right? If you're all gonna watch GuP finale Sunday I could probably catch up by then. And by catch up, I mean watch the whole show.
I did just start iDOLM@STER today, but I suppose I could put it hold.

∑(゚Д゚) ∑(゚Д゚). That sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you.

I'd be flipping tables if that happened to me, amongst other things :(.

I had so many old harddrives backed up on that harddrive, too T_T

DECADES, GONE!

I've been drowning myself in Monster Hunter to take away the pain... done all 1* and 2* offline... bought 3DS version as well yesterday so I can continue playing when I go over to my girlfriend's, like I am right now. She also just bought a pink 3DS XL today! Got excited when I showed her the Pikachu one but was too late... now she bought a regular pink one. And I also bought Luigi's Mansion for myself -_-, too many purchases

Never! That's the problem!
I guess.
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?19154-K-ON!-Movie

Final boxart/back.

Leave it to Sentai to fuck up the its/it's and "Girl's High" on the summary. Hope they will fix the typo before shipping.
Looks like what I expected it to look like.
Was that the disc art for the movie in Japan?
Yes, happy to see they retained the superior artwork.
Yeah, I thought it was weird that the limited edition bluray in Japan had a worse box art. It didn't really feel very special.
Edit; Also, finished my Season 1 rewatch. Will probably get started on S2 when I get home! (Gotta pack all of my stuff tomorrow to leave on Thursday! WOOOOOP)
Awesome!
Today is Tuesday right? If you're all gonna watch GuP finale Sunday I could probably catch up by then. And by catch up, I mean watch the whole show.
I did just start iDOLM@STER today, but I suppose I could put it hold.
Maybe, though you all don't have to wait on me.

DECADES, GONE!

I've been drowning myself in Monster Hunter to take away the pain... done all 1* and 2* offline... bought 3DS version as well yesterday so I can continue playing when I go over to my girlfriend's, like I am right now. She also just bought a pink 3DS XL today! Got excited when I showed her the Pikachu one but was too late... now she bought a regular pink one. And I also bought Luigi's Mansion for myself -_-, too many purchases
Shit happens, but let this be a lesson to all that you need to make sure you save things in more than 2 places. It's safer that way.
Ritsu is the cutest one in the picture.
Which one are you talking about?
Good news K-ON GAF, car will be fixed by Thursday or Friday!
Good!

Madao

i have a backup of all my important stuff in an external hard drive just in case. i make a new backup every few months.
i'm too paranoic when it comes to not having a way to backup my stuff. for years i wasn't comfortable with GC memory cards until someone made a code to make the F-Zero GX savefile copyable so finally i have a backup of that and don't need to use my main card anymore (i had a backup of everything else already in various cards)

so far, this helped when my first Wii got corrupted near launch and i had my savegames copied to a SD card. looking back, it wasn't much that i'd have lost but having backups served its purpose so i've kept the practice for years.

Have you ever played the Segata Sanshiro game? HOLY SHIT.

I still have it to this day. Game is so amazing
ly weird, but awesome!
It did have that insane difficulty though. Santashiro is the best!

Huh, it'd be cool if she continues with this. Kind of reminds me of how I used to draw (and actually still do), just sort of draw it out, don't sketch, no markers, etc. You gotta feel!

That Mugi might be better than mine (T_T)

I too thought her Mugi was the best! Mugi's so purdy. <3

UNvbrJI.png

Note to thread: Girls und Panzer. Watch it.
She's cute, love the design.

Chet, stop playing Mon hun so we can watch the new GuP.

and you stop not playing Lost in Nightmares with me! ;3

DECADES, GONE!

How are you liking Luigi's Mansion? Also I couldn't do the 3DS Mon Hun, no online, no buy.

Ritsu is the cutest one in the picture.

Ritsu's always the cutest one!
except for tired Yui sometimes ;p

High Five! Maybe we can play more Tekken soon then.

I am turning into such an old man, K-ON GAF. I get home from work, run, then eat dinner...and fall asleep almost immediately while watching Chihiyafuru. I really hate it when that happens because of course I don't remember at what point (or even what episode) I fell asleep at.

Sweet! Car problems suck. Mine's probably going to have to go back to the shop again soon for what seems like a recurring problem with the power steering. Ugh.

You lazy-bums!

If you do this at some point on Sunday, I could be tempted to hold off.

If we're going to do something like this I'd be up for it :).

I am turning into such an old man, K-ON GAF. I get home from work, run, then eat dinner...and fall asleep almost immediately while watching Chihiyafuru. I really hate it when that happens because of course I don't remember at what point (or even what episode) I fell asleep at.

Sweet! Car problems suck. Mine's probably going to have to go back to the shop again soon for what seems like a recurring problem with the power steering. Ugh.

If we're going to do something like this I'd be up for it :).

How is this Chihiyafuru? I'm always for checking out new cute series.

How is this Chihiyafuru? I'm always for checking out new cute series.

It's really good...much better than I thought it would be at first glance. Despite still being hazy on the rules of competitive karuta, they do a good job of playing up the tension of the matches. The characters are pretty well developed as well...and Kana-chan is such a cutie
though I wish they would play up the :chet factor more with her :p

It's really good...much better than I thought it would be at first glance. Despite still being hazy on the rules of competitive karuta, they do a good job of playing up the tension of the matches. The characters are pretty well developed as well...and Kana-chan is such a cutie
though I wish they would play up the :chet factor more with her :p

I was joking :p.

Uh-huh. Sure you were.
Anime-Wink-iPhone-Wallpaper-150x150.jpg

Uh-huh. Sure you were.
Anime-Wink-iPhone-Wallpaper-150x150.jpg

Well, I do stand by my statement that Kanade is cute ;). The show does have a very nice art style and distinctive/well articulated character design. After watching something like Gundam SEED recently (with Hirai's same-face syndrome) it's always nice when you can tell the characters apart.

Attention Ghost Agents! The event Alice in Ayakashi Land is now underway!

And I have no idea how but I somehow just summoned Carbuncle Garnet from Special Summon! Fuck yeah, hello there cutie!

Attention Ghost Agents! The event Alice in Ayakashi Land is now underway!

And I have no idea how but I somehow just summoned Carbuncle Garnet from Special Summon! Fuck yeah, hello there cutie!

This is annoying me :p I'm trying to make one of the end chapter ghosts reappear so I can Cabal Chain her cause she was pretty cute, but all I'm getting is damned slug monsters :(

Top Bottom