• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You people and your action games. One of these days I'm going to have to educate you on the elegance of menu-driven combat, stat min-maxing, item alchemy, and lovely worlds to traverse.

/monocle

Two days vs over a month.

Is that like a new cross over game? ;P

It's time. I am now a maid.

iZ7qaDuLbwDFC.png

Pretty!
Evil that is. bwahaha.

You people and your action games. One of these days I'm going to have to educate you on the elegance of menu-driven combat, stat min-maxing, item alchemy, and lovely worlds to traverse.

/monocle

Is that the Atelier way?

I had a long busy day. Would rather be spending it with these ladies.

I play them sometimes, but I'm not very good at them anyway. Not in 3D anyway. 2D games however I'm fine on action. Give me some 8bit Megaman lovin'!

Yep, I'm mostly in the same boat. I'm open to trying pretty much anything, though I don't expect too much out of myself due to my crappy reflexes/"game sense".

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yep, I'm mostly in the same boat. I'm open to trying pretty much anything, though I don't expect too much out of myself due to my crappy reflexes/"game sense".

For me it's depth perception. If I had a nickle for every time I just barely missed the enemies in the MG Rising demo because I thought I was in range to attack them but was just off...

I'd have at least a few dollars.

Seen them on ebay around 40-60.

I'm trying to get the PS3 version but can't find it any less than 55 plus shipping. I'm being stingy since a month ago I saw one sell for 40 =/

Ahh okay. I might try to get hold of it :) You should let me know what it's like when you've played it a while.

cjkeats

How much did it cost? I have both PSP and Vita, would it work on the Vdawg? :)

It's $48.15 on play-asia. It won't work on Vita because it's UMD and not on PSN. If it was on PSN it would be easy to get for everyone.

I've played a bunch and I really like it. It's fun, and there are a surprising lot of songs I don't recognize. I unlocked the ability to change costumes, but I haven't figured out how to unlock any costumes yet.

Uraizen

Banned
Hey, Bats, if you're around I can play LiN tonight. Assuming you don't see this message too late at night.

EDIT: Guess not, lol.

It's $48.15 on play-asia. It won't work on Vita because it's UMD and not on PSN. If it was on PSN it would be easy to get for everyone.

I've played a bunch and I really like it. It's fun, and there are a surprising lot of songs I don't recognize. I unlocked the ability to change costumes, but I haven't figured out how to unlock any costumes yet.

Yeah, don't they have all the character image songs on there as well? There's a lot, but there could have been so much more with season 2 songs. Understandable that the PSP game doesn't have them, no excuse that the PS3 version does not.

Hey, Bats, if you're around I can play LiN tonight. Assuming you don't see this message too late at night.

EDIT: Guess not, lol.

Sorry that I missed you, we'll get to it soon <3

As for the PSN Houkago, maybe the input lag would be different connected through component cables instead of HDMI? I'd hate to hook it up to an old boxed unit >_>

Might just have to stick with the PSP version.

Top Bottom