• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

Yeah, don't they have all the character image songs on there as well? There's a lot, but there could have been so much more with season 2 songs. Understandable that the PSP game doesn't have them, no excuse that the PS3 version does not.
They are indeed in there. It's strange to see Ritsu, Mugi and Azusa sing. There's plenty of content in here, a lot more than I expected. The PS3 version is just one of those PSP remasters so I wouldn't expect it to have more, unless they added DLC like the iM@S games.
A second game would've been fantastic though, given how much music came out of season 2.

I've been playing it in buts and pieces today. Maybe I'm just not good at non-rock band rhythm games, but this gets hard.

I need people to collect moe demons together.

I hope this alice event ends with us getting alice. She's all kinds of the right kind of moe.

Yes!

Two figures came in today.

Another Millhi taken from a while ago.

also posted in the figure thread.
Cute Yui you have there!
They are indeed in there. It's strange to see Ritsu, Mugi and Azusa sing. There's plenty of content in here, a lot more than I expected. The PS3 version is just one of those PSP remasters so I wouldn't expect it to have more, unless they added DLC like the iM@S games.
A second game would've been fantastic though, given how much music came out of season 2.

I've been playing it in buts and pieces today. Maybe I'm just not good at non-rock band rhythm games, but this gets hard.
It's still just incredibly lazy on Sega's part. Especially with the timing of the release.

MikeMyers

Sega simply does not care about the series. It's not like they're shy about releasing tons of anime games from the same series.
Bleach.

SEGA doesn't care about anything but trolling their fans.

BTW, I heard the Sony-developed Bleach game is pretty good.

I hope this alice event ends with us getting alice. She's all kinds of the right kind of moe.

It won't, unless you kill the level 100 slug. At this point I don't believe that is possible as a free player unless you are already very high level and have a full deck of 10 cards which are all maxed out 5 stars. The people who have already climbed that high are either level 80+ or paying a shitload of money or both. I just killed the level 67 slug and he was already quite hard. I have a deck of 10 maxed out cards for this event, of which 2 are 5 stars though not particularly good ones and the rest are 3 stars. The level 67 slug kills my full team of 10 cards in 3 hits.

that game is so boring

uninstalled in like 3 days

I'm sorry that you can't handle card battle games.

I don't think uraizen likes it much either actually.

I've been replaying through Resident Evil 5 thanks to Ritsura. I forgot how much I enjoy the game. The mechanics are still a fav of mine.

Yes!

Two figures came in today.

iI00YTKdbI0ae.jpg

Another Millhi taken from a while ago.

also posted in the figure thread.

Love that Millhi PVC! and yay, Yui!

SEGA doesn't care about anything but trolling their fans.

BTW, I heard the Sony-developed Bleach game is pretty good.

This is pretty much true. They have the Nerv to release Samba de Amigo for the Wii, yet not include the sexy downloadable content like "Burning Rangers" ;___;

cjkeats

You can take screenshots in the game, but only of the menu, and not during event's which is a bummer.
Either way, chibi keions are adorable.
xKh9V8J.jpg

b0xzJAp.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
If you have a PSP that isn't hacked to take screenshots you are doing it wrong.

CFW 6.6 is so easy to install, plus the default setting is to have it off, so you can use OFW simply by not turning CFW on.

Best of both worlds.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I have both 1000 and 2000 on CFW. Haven't updated them in a while though. We can switch between OFW and CFW now?

Yeah, on the latest CFW when you boot the machine it's default to OFW. You go and select the CFW in the game menu and it reboots in CFW. So much win. ^^;

Hi all! Happy Easter weekend and stuff. Sorry for not being on much (or available for gaming) as my mom's been in town, so naturally it's been rather busy. But it's always good to see any of the fam when I can since I don't live close to them anymore.

All I've got is a PSP-3000 :(. Maybe I'll try to track down an older one to CFW.

cjkeats

I've been listening to the character image songs a lot today. I think Azusas "Jajauma Way To Go" may be my favourite.
"Head Over Heels With Gīta" might be tied with it. Hard to say.

Edit: screw it, "Dear My Keys" is the best. Dammit Mugi.

Best thing about my PSP is that I have component cables to play it on the HDTV. Always prefer the big screen.

Hope this Vita with HDMI out really does come out. (and soon)

Emitan

It's not. I own one and I know better. It's a 2000 with custom firmware. I basically use it as a VN machine now. The sad part is how Sony seems to have learned nothing from the PSP when they made the Vita.

If you don't like the PSP's library then... you have different taste than me ._.

Too bad Sony fucked up the PSP's TV out so bad.

I have little hope that the Vita can be saved but who knows. Bigger miracles than that have happened.

I have a good zoom option which allows me to fit to screen. Although yeah, it still not as nice as you'd like it to be, but it's serviceable. It's why I hope the Vita does it right whenever it comes.

It's not. I own one and I know better. It's a 2000 with custom firmware. I basically use it as a VN machine now. The sad part is how Sony seems to have learned nothing from the PSP when they made the Vita.

That's basically what my PSP got turned into as soon as I'd bought it :) Haven't really played on it in a while though. I'll get round to it eventually.

I've been listening to the character image songs a lot today. I think Azusas "Jajauma Way To Go" may be my favourite.

So in love with Mio, Mugi and Nodoka's character songs. I quite like Yui's and Ritsu's too. Ui's sound nice but... there's an undercurrent of creepiness and I don't know why.

Still debating on Azusa's, Jun's songs are darn good.

It was worth it.
Couldn't you get a better one though?
Also, looks like I'll be buying K-ON! for ps3, lets hope the input lag isn't as bad as I hear.
You'll have to tell me about it!

I like to listen to Mio's Character songs when I'm drawing.
But the PSP is one of the best consoles ever!
Does it have Paper Mario?
No?
Exactly.
What does K-ON gaf think of Tumblr?

I got addicted too it...I look forward to reblogged K-On GIFs.
It's a secret to everyone.
Have we not met?
I assume we're not counting K-ON! in this equation.

Top Bottom