• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cjkeats

What does K-ON gaf think of Tumblr?

I got addicted too it...I look forward to reblogged K-On GIFs.
http://cjkeats.tumblr.com/
I like it, but I usually avoid the gifs because they like to be terrible to Chrome. I use it mostly to dump art and some thoughts on anime I'm watching. Planning to write something about The iDOLM@STER soon, I'm about halfway through it.

So in love with Mio, Mugi and Nodoka's character songs. I quite like Yui's and Ritsu's too. Ui's sound nice but... there's an undercurrent of creepiness and I don't know why.
Still debating on Azusa's, Jun's songs are darn good.

That's what I like about Ui's. lol. They're fun songs though, catchy and fast. Her S2 song Shiny Gems is really good. I love the violin. It reminds me of local music.
Jun's may be my least favorite. Still good.

Kazzy likes a Mugi song? Never would've guessed. I prefer Dear my Keys, the chorus really gets me.

Yep, AmiAmi backordered it for me, so I should have it soonish (depending on how long it takes for them to ship their stuff.)
Cool.
Who would have guessed?
I like it, but I usually avoid the gifs because they like to be terrible to Chrome. I use it mostly to dump art and some thoughts on anime I'm watching. Planning to write something about The iDOLM@STER soon, I'm about halfway through it.
Well, what do you know?
That's what I like about Ui's. lol. They're fun songs though, catchy and fast. Her S2 song Shiny Gems is really good. I love the violin. It reminds me of local music.
Jun's may be my least favorite. Still good.
I like Jun's.

Kazzy

You maybe?

PRm9BSR.gif

Shush, now.

Kazzy

It is indeed. Speaking of which, if you haven't watched it, I'll refrain from posting anything else about it, spoilers and all.

It's kind of embarrassing that every time I ask this, I never seem to show up, but is K-ON! sunday happening?

It's definitely preferable to my complicated network of word documents and imgur accounts!

I will register an account and follow you
...to the ends of the earth.

I've been home for less than 3 days. I already don't want to be here :(
Really sucks.
Guess I'm gonna start watching something. Maybe Kotura-san or Vivired.

Happy Easter, K-ON! Friends! :D

tumblr_m6vcaglj3i1royi8bo1_500.png

Awwwwwww

Duly noted. Hope you are liking iDOLM@STER!

Really sucks.

Vividred is fun stuff. I'd vote for that ;)

cjkeats

Really sucks.
I vote Kotoura-San. Absolutely loved it.
Vivdedred is in my to watch, after Strike Witches.
Duly noted. Hope you are liking iDOLM@STER!
I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I was scared it was going to grt confusing woth so many girls.
I'm playing the game too, and I am a terrible Producer-san. :(
Should I have rankings for this yet? I want an episode about Hibiki before I make any lists.

I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I was scared it was going to grt confusing woth so many girls.
I'm playing the game too, and I am a terrible Producer-san. :(
Should I have rankings for this yet? I want an episode about Hibiki before I make any lists.

I didn't really have any ranking in mind until well into the series either, though
I knew Miki was going to be on the bottom of whatever list I made

cjkeats

I didn't really have any ranking in mind until well into the series either, though
I knew Miki was going to be on the bottom of whatever list I made
She was right behind Hibiki before that episode where she bailed. I still put her back up because she came around. I still have half the show to watch though, so we'll see.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Ouch, you sounded like you were enjoying it, too.

I was... when it worked right. XD Then again I have a habit of keeping the annoyance and frustrations of anything I buy to myself until I decide whether I'm going to keep it or not. Then it all comes flowing out... I dunno why I do that. >>;

Top Bottom