• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

AgXMdV5.jpg

I like very much :D

Oh, and does lazy giant Yui mean there's a giant Ui somewhere?

Madao

i was outside the internet for most of the day so i missed any joke.

why the Brick GB. why.
i never owned that one. started with GBPocket

why the Brick GB. why.
i never owned that one. started with GBPocket
Because it's the best!
You missed Azu-Chet. He couldn't handle it though.
The joke is over.
"Beat" Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
It is only the beginning.
I saw Mio liquid at the store. What should I do?
Buy it obviously.
No pranks today, just plain work.

Also, the Mio water thing isn't all that :p

Clearly you didn't get the real stuff.

For a show about "never ending girl's talk," they never really talk about girl stuff.
If we're not counting the "girly" lyrics Mio writes and things like that, it's pretty much true. The closest it gets is probably gets is with a few comments about breast size and some panties talk. They do throw out the B word every once in a while, but the anime never really gets into that like the manga does, and even then it's not much.
B for Boyfriend
It happens to every girl!
There was a Black Rock Shooter RPG for PSP you know.
He said shooter not role playing game.
What about that one time at the beach when they talked about Mio's talent?
By itself that isn't really girls talk. They always do like to compare Ritsu and Sawako to old lecherous men.

The only other "girl thing" I can remember outside of Chet's list is when they go to the bathroom together, but that's less of a teehee let's all go to the bathroom thing and more of a they all actually have to use the bathroom thing.

The target demographic is male...
Even if they were targeting women, they'd still probably never really talk about it.
Nope just most.
There are always exceptions to every rule.
The only other "girl thing" I can remember outside of Chet's list is when they go to the bathroom together, but that's less of a teehee let's all go to the bathroom thing and more of a they all actually have to use the bathroom thing.
I was actually going to mention that, but left it out for that reason as well. But now that I'm thinking of it, along the same lines as stuff like boyfriend talk, they do talk about their hair and how they manage it and what not a little bit.
Though I suppose we're straying from the main topic here...

Now THAT would have been a great April Fool's joke, for K-ON to come back with a completely moralistic season 3.

Next week: Enjo Kosai!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Real talk: I didn't know the actual vocab for what you said, but I got this vibe like hey, maybe it's *blank*, and it was. Freaky. Also, I like your idea. I can't wait for "Electric Toothbrush!" and "Loose Socks!"

Real talk: I didn't know the actual vocab for what you said, but I got this vibe like hey, maybe it's *blank*, and it was. Freaky. Also, I like your idea. I can't wait for "Electric Toothbrush!" and "Loose Socks!"

I think this beats out K-ON! girls pooping as one of the weirder things we've discussed in here.

Top Bottom