• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

cajunator

Banned
Post some Kwaii cat ladies....for everyone.

Have a Chobi
lcMujYg.jpg

I must have been really bored today, but I was thinking what DK64 would be like if it were reskinned with K-ON! Like Mio would be Chunky, and Azusa would be Tiny. Not sure what I'd do with Lanky...
Anyways, back to posting cat girls.
mgrPEtf.jpg

Way too much Azunyan but I will accept it.

Nah, this is the first page in the whole thread where I could say there was just about enough Azunyan.

Started watching OreImo for like the 3rd or 4th time in prep for Sunday, and now I can't hear anything but Azunyan now that I know.
Not sure if waifu is ruined or improved.
Oh dear.

Dramatically improved.

She's also Eclair in Dog Days, Delicious Sugu in Sword Art Online, and curiously enough she's Alice in Highschool of the Dead.

Go on, have some fun now. :3

Hmm, I disappear to play a lot of Sins, and things got extremely weird.
But then extremely cute.

Where do you guys find all of these pictures?!

cjkeats

nWS9gEw.jpg

Dramatically improved.

She's also Eclair in Dog Days, Delicious Sugu in Sword Art Online, and curiously enough she's Alice in Highschool of the Dead.

Go on, have some fun now. :3
Sugu was the best thing in SAO, and I'd have never pinned her on Azu-cat.
HSOTD was forgetable enough that I don't remember which one was Alice. I'm betting pink twintails tsun-tsun?

Also Labrys
I love Azu-cat, but not enough to deny labbys english voice. That Brooklyn accent..so hnng.

And yes, Hair Down Azunyan is Best Azunyan.

Fact

Started watching OreImo for like the 3rd or 4th time in prep for Sunday, and now I can't hear anything but Azunyan now that I know.
Not sure if waifu is ruined or improved.
Oh dear.

Ooh, I need to do this too. Shame it doesn't have a BD release here (yet, anyway).

Also, I love this page :D.

I must have been really bored today, but I was thinking what DK64 would be like if it were reskinned with K-ON! Like Mio would be Chunky, and Azusa would be Tiny. Not sure what I'd do with Lanky...
Anyways, back to posting cat girls.

Never played DK64. Should I?

cjkeats

Ooh, I need to do this too. Shame it doesn't have a BD release here (yet, anyway).

Also, I love this page :D.

Never played DK64. Should I?

Aniplex can take their $400 blu rays and shove em.
And yeah, DK64 might not hold up, I haven't played it in a while, but me and my cousin played the hell out of it back in the day.

I still value your opinion though! If I see it in my travels somewhere I might pick it up. Probably won't go out of my way for it, but I've started doing a bit of N64 collecting so I might as well at some point.

Just remember that you need the expansion pack for it to work. You also need the expansion pack for Majora's Mask.

KyoAni announced they're making a new anime (Doesn't say if it's TV or OVA)
I only bring this up because one of the characters reminds me of someone...
Whoever could I be thinking of?
I do have one...got it years ago for one of the Rogue Squadron games that required it (and of course I never finished it).
RS actually didn't have to have it, though it still could use it.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
KyoAni announced they're making a new anime (Doesn't say if it's TV or OVA)

I only bring this up because one of the characters reminds me of someone...

Whoever could I be thinking of?

:chet

Oh, well it's been so long I can't remember clearly other than I bought the expansion pack separately for some reason. I do remember using it for RS and maybe Perfect Dark as well? In any case I'm good to go, though I need to get a CRT to hook my N64 up to.

Emitan

I need to buy Rogue Squadron. Always played my cousin's copy. I had no idea it could use the expansion pack because he didn't own one.

RIP Factor 5
RIP LucasArts

I think I need to go buy up all the Rogue Squadron games I don't presently have...which are all but the RS II on the Gamecube. Also need to re-obtain Episode I Racer, which was one of the only good things to come out of the prequel trilogy.

Sad that LucasArts is done for. I liked most of their work that I played, even Masters of Teras Kasi.
Yes, I know I'm the only one

Madao

last page was cat attack. i'm gonna sneeze.

also, for those that hated the collecting of crap in DK64, you should watch the latest speed runs of it. they skip almost everything and beat the game in like under 50 minutes.
it feels good to see games destroyed like that.

Top Bottom