• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

RIP Noboru Yamaguchi (1972 - 2013).
The creator of Strike Witches and Zero no Tsukaima. He was only 41.

l.jpg
Wow, that's awful.
Yeah, someone took my name too (._.)

That's why I picked this stupid name to begin with! So no one would take it!
But isn't it someone's name to begin with? It's bound to get taken eventually. You should have went with My Love is a Stapler.

Stark

Banned
I've never seen either of this series. I'll have to check them out now to pay my respects.

Despite what I consider the majority opinion, I really liked ZnT. Maybe its because its one of the series that got me into anime, but eh. It was good.

Strike Witches is amazing. That's all.

Despite what I consider the majority opinion, I really liked ZnT. Maybe its because its one of the series that got me into anime, but eh. It was good.

Strike Witches is amazing. That's all.

That got you into anime? Were you already into manga? Sailor Moon in 1995 got me into anime haha. /old

Also, Strike Witches looks very cool!

Stark

Banned
That got you into anime? Were you already into manga? Sailor Moon in 1995 got me into anime haha. /old

Also, Strike Witches looks very cool!

I didn't even know SM, Pokemon, Digimon were anime at that time lol. I was... 8-10 or something? But yeah it was that and a couple of others. One of them being Eureka 7.

cjkeats

The day before the threads original posting?

EDIT: well...by time zones and stuff it was 12:04am my time, so today, tomorrow, potato, potato.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
好きの確率わりだす計算式
あればいいのに

俺もその物が欲しい。すごく便利そう。

I wish Sony didnt have a really dumb system for PSN, can't change my username or gender and I don't want to start over with different content and ...stuff.

Theonik

omg is that yours? Capcpom! ahaha. <3

Should see if Revelaitons is available.
Yeah it's mine, I made it for an easy reference when the Capcpom thread happened. I sorta have let it die now though.
Should make a few more blogs for more general things.

Yeah it's mine, I made it for an easy reference when the Capcpom thread happened. I sorta have let it die now though.
Should make a few more blogs for more general things.

That's a valuable piece of e-property you have there. Ha.

I just made mine for VLR stuff, now I get to reap the rewards of never ending Mio.

Stark

Banned
PSN is the only thing left with my dumb pre-high school username.
As for gender, I dunno why they need it in the first place.

DO IT. I have lots of Kirino.

You too? it's so embarrassing, lol. I have an alt now, though.

For Kirino then. Can you link me yours? Ill make mine when I'm home or something, but I want to see.

cjkeats

You too? it's so embarrassing, lol. I have an alt now, though.

For Kirino then. Can you link me yours? Ill make mine when I'm home or something, but I want to see.

http://cjkeats.tumblr.com/

The real good stuff is in my liked feed though., which you can usually tell what kind of tags I'm searching at a given time by the big trends of one subject or character. lol

Yay, let's share dumb high school alts!

mine was gokuvegetadbz xP~~

Mine is still kud12001. *shudder*

Anyone who wants to add me to PSN who hasn't is more than welcome! I might even play a game sometimes.

Stark

Banned
Yay, let's share dumb high school alts!

mine was gokuvegetadbz xP~~

lolll ugh I remember grimreaper_1124 or something like that.

Middle School life was shit.

The real good stuff is in my liked feed though., which you can usually tell what kind of tags I'm searching at a given time by the big trends of one subject or character. lol

So its basically just liking and sharing it on your page? and thanks.

Mine is still kud12001. *shudder*

Anyone who wants to add me to PSN who hasn't is more than welcome! I might even play a game sometimes.

Not too bad! Also, sure, I'll add you. What do you have? Amish and I play Castlevania HoD, and MikeMyers and I do a lot of Tekken.

Wow, sounds like we have a Tumblr parade now.

Also, I love Houkago. Can't wait to play it more~

Thanks! Although there's a dozen stage packs and tons of outfits on ps3...hmm...Did you play the extra modes new to hyper yet? How are they?

No, I've just done story mode so far, but I'll be sure to try everything at some point of course.

And only 600 more or so posts to go to get a new thread!

Happy thread anniversary!

cjkeats

lolll ugh I remember grimreaper_1124 or something like that.

Middle School life was shit.

So its basically just liking and sharing it on your page? and thanks.

I might sometimes write things about an aime or a game I really liked. Or share a real life picture from my instagram.

Not too bad! Also, sure, I'll add you. What do you have? Amish and I play Castlevania HoD, and MikeMyers and I do a lot of Tekken.

I don't really have much multiplayer, because I never had any friends on PS3, so most of my online stuff is 360.

I'll grab more stuff to play as time goes on and I get a job now that the semester is over though. I'll make a list of what I got later on when I get home and look through my collection.

Top Bottom