• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Stark

Banned
I might sometimes write things about an aime or a game I really liked. Or share a real life picture from my instagram

I tried to get into instagram. Did like a weekly sky picture if there was some really nice vista. But then it gets so cloudy in the winter, lol.

Thanks though, I'll check it out.

Actually, I've been using Amishpriest at least as far back as high school...ever since the internet really became a "thing" in the mid to late 90's.

It seems perfect anyway. nothing too chuuni about it.

cjkeats

I tried to get into instagram. Did like a weekly sky picture if there was some really nice vista. But then it gets so cloudy in the winter, lol.

Thanks though, I'll check it out.

Mine is mostly for pictures of cats and beer. I love cats. and beer.

I wish Sony didnt have a really dumb system for PSN, can't change my username or gender and I don't want to start over with different content and ...stuff.
You people and your achievements.
We still parading Tumblrs?
I was wondering why Capcpom started following me. Now I know.
Yay, let's share dumb high school alts!

mine was gokuvegetadbz xP~~

This is my dumb highschool username! [spoiller]Had it before High School as well.[/spoiler]
And it shall forever remain.

i have this username pretty much everywhere

RIP Noboru Yamaguchi (1972 - 2013).
The creator of Strike Witches and Zero no Tsukaima. He was only 41.

l.jpg
That's very depressing. ):

Madao

i've used very few usernames since i got in the internet. at least it was nice that i was old enough to get a decent one when i started since the internet was just taking off at the time in my area (1999/2000 roughly)

my old one (PiccoloCube) is still in my Youtube account because it is too much hassle to make a new account. i switched to another one (UchihaSasuke) a few years ago because my old one was showing it's age due to the Gamecube part. after that, i've used variations of my nick in several places but changed it here since that character wasn't very popular around here (and almost no one knows what is "Madao")

i've used very few usernames since i got in the internet. at least it was nice that i was old enough to get a decent one when i started since the internet was just taking off at the time in my area (1999/2000 roughly)

my old one (PiccoloCube) is still in my Youtube account because it is too much hassle to make a new account. i switched to another one (UchihaSasuke) a few years ago because my old one was showing it's age due to the Gamecube part. after that, i've used variations of my nick in several places but changed it here since that character wasn't very popular around here (and almost no one knows what is "Madao")

That's true, I don't know what a Madao is.

How fitting.
Is that a hidden way of saying that I'm boring?

Are you hopeless and middle-aged?

I don't really have much multiplayer, because I never had any friends on PS3, so most of my online stuff is 360.

I'll grab more stuff to play as time goes on and I get a job now that the semester is over though. I'll make a list of what I got later on when I get home and look through my collection.

Sounds good! I prefer co-op stuff myself like Castlevania. Lemme know what else :D

Actually, I've been using Amishpriest at least as far back as high school...ever since the internet really became a "thing" in the mid to late 90's.

Yay, it's a cool name. Reminds me of the movie "Sex Drive" ever see it?

Also, yay for kitties~ Mine was just on my lap.

Madao

I'm pretty sure that's not the first place sweets go.

i recall Orihime in Bleach saying that that's where the sweets she ate went to.
it could be wrong but i definitely remember a character saying that somewhere.

but in mugi's case, she was mad when yui told them that she never got fat after eating lots of things in the new year ep in s1. a boob job isn't out of the question in mugi's case.

i recall Orihime in Bleach saying that that's where the sweets she ate went to.
it could be wrong but i definitely remember a character saying that somewhere.

but in mugi's case, she was mad when yui told them that she never got fat after eating lots of things in the new year ep in s1. a boob job isn't out of the question in her case.

Orihime is a cutie too.

As for your spoiler, I'd definitely be okay with that development.

MikeMyers

Yeah Bleach girls are cute, too bad Tonami has had the series on the same arc for like 5 years.

Still would rank it over One Piece though.

MikeMyers

Ya know, I thought I noticed something about that on Toonami xD

FMA at least made a whole different series to repeat the same episodes! ;D

I liked FMA, but didn't get too finish it.

Bleach Season 1 & 2 were really good, but its gotten to become battle after battle, still sometimes they have an episode that reminds me of why I liked the series in the first place.

I liked FMA, but didn't get too finish it.

Bleach Season 1 & 2 were really good, but its gotten to become battle after battle, still sometimes they have an episode that reminds me of why I liked the series in the first place.

Isn't season 2 where they're trying to rescue
Rukia?
I loved the opening theme for that season. Such a great culmination.

*Pat pat* Poor Ritsura!
That should have been your tumblr name ;)

cjkeats

Kinda hard for me to be motivated to put anything on it. The only things I would write about would be things that I don't think anybody here cares about. The friends who do care don't have a tumblr.

Who cares? Write away! People who want to read it will find it, just like people who want to see my crap will find it.

Top Bottom