• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Fun fact: Makoto is the best girl in every show she's in or at least a very strong contender.
A rule to live by. IDOLM@STER? Yep. Sailor Moon? Yep. BLAZBLUE? Yep. Street Fighter? Yep.
QED

Ha. Jupiter was my original favorite senshi. I suck at SF but Makoto is rather cute in that...

cajunator

Banned
*pulls out wallet

2jcc6HN.jpg

ba50974e.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I've seen this gif before! Never found out where it was from. Added to queue.
More animated girls need to don the hat. Down with tiny hats.

SHE'S A GODDESS.
That's all you need to know. She does archery and has that hat and a pet horse and shes cute and she dances. Sawa is fucking awesome.

cjkeats

I love musicals too! Finding lots in common with you here <3

I only watched the first season though except for The Rocky Horror episode which was pretty cute

Speaking of musicals, this is what I'm seeing in June:

Isn't that based on Oz? Hrmm I think I heard of it.
We don't get much here, just local stuff. Saw Grease twice by different groups.

Uraizen

Banned
I got my brother to take a look at the list of computer parts and he suggested I upgrade the CPU to an 8 core and the HArd drive to solid state. Is that a good decision?

The CPU was the one thing I was iffy about. Let me know what one he picks out. An SSD isn't necessary, but it wouldn't hurt to get a small SSD for the OS and a large HDD for storage. It all depends on how much you want to spend.

Man you guys are posting a lot, and I'm not even close to being done with the new banner yet!
Or even started yet...

You're being too Ritsu.

I just had an amaaazing case of Deja vu with this post of yours!

Wowies. Better get to it! <3
Can't wait!

and pls keep being Ritsu, Ura :D

cjkeats

Gasp. You haven't seen it? It's only like the bestest new musical (if you count since like 2004 new xD) ever!

It is, based a little on the book, more on the lore with a what if sort of understanding.

Watch some epicness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyQmbsYOHyU

Oh man. that looks like a big production
which means we'll never get it here
I don't think we've ever gotten a big mass production here. Only place they could put it is our hockey arena, like all the concerts and Cirque du Soleil.

Oh man. that looks like a big production
which means we'll never get it here
I don't think we've ever gotten a big mas production here. Only place they could put it is out hockey arena, like all the concerts and Cirque du Soleil.

Never say never! It's worth traveling to a bit to see as well. I've seen it 3 times already. Gets better each time ^_^

Top Bottom