• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I can go back to Kratos. Or just his lips.
Cqj09.png

I'm in a lips mood, I guess.

No, don't do that. Fuck God of War.

Articalys

According to the latest K-On high school chapter, Ui is apparently capable of playing guitar parts that were accidentally composed to be beyond normal human ability.

Articalys

Not that it really needs the context, but just for completeness: the chapter is largely some last-minute character development for Sumire and Nao, dealing with the former's troubles with practicing her drum parts for the high school girls' concert. At the end of the chapter Sawa-chan finally steps in and realized that Nao somehow managed to compose a drum score requiring three hands to play correctly, and after fixing it Sumire can play her part successfully. Then the last two panels show up:

sH9Aa.png

Ask Gravijah about it, he was the one to convince him to change it.
Though if it was me, I'd have had him change it to Jade Knight or Serenity Viper. /otomedius

Articalys

Eh, it's just something amusing for me to follow; I stopped even mentioning it in this thread unless there was something of particular K-On import going on (like the special doubles vote today). In the main anime thread it's just one small post every couple of days to report match results, and even then it's up to others if they want to bother commenting on it further.

Jintor

Can't believe how bad the Lucky Star 4-komas are in comparison with K-On. Maybe it's just the translation team? Lucky Star is from Bandai, after all, not Yen Press...

dluu13

I'm surprised how a 4-panel manga got turned into the k-on anime. They did a really good job. I'd expect a 4-panel to look more like Azumanga.

Top Bottom